WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leave and sounds like burger with e instead of u without er

Hey everyone! I've been out of the loop for several days. 4 days of sleuthing over the week end caught up with me! I have posted some of the new video and pics that LBPOM63 and I took on Tuesday, while sleuthing a new area. There were 17 items that did not download, though, so will try and get those to download and post later. Probably tomorrow, as they take many, many hours to download. I'm sorry they aren't in order yet. They download all mixed up and I have to get them all in a set before I can rearrange them. http://www.flickr.com/photos/49189680@N04/

Is this affidavit the documents that are being discussed in the chat room? If so, who actually saw them? If she was wearing different clothes that is crazy! LE blatantly lied about that. Why not say they cannot comment or something? Frustrating.

It is one of 6 documents that were discussed.

I have not been in the chat room since the first night it all started a week ago. I have been on FB only once. I've been really busy! However; I did see the documents posted on FB and that everyone is referencing. Personally, I don't think they should have been posted because I'm afraid they may hurt the prosecution in some way. JMO.
That being said, I can see there is some confusion, and since the information is out there, you might as well have the correct information. The documents reveal that MC tried calling a certain # 6 times after leaving the hair academy. However; the people at that number have been cleared and say they don't know her and never did and don't know why she would have called. So, detectives tried several different variations of the number that would work for this area and only came up with one # that works. The doc was for a search warrant to look at phone records, etc. for that number.
Also, an inventory of her car shows that the clothes she was wearing in the parking lot video are in the back seat of her car. Also in the back seat was her purse, with keys.
One key was a key to her car and not sure what the other key was for. They also found "glass chards from a kitchen counter" in the car. I don't know how they can tell it was a kitchen counter. I'm guessing maybe a coffee pot or a flower vase that was known to be............like.............in the spec house? Speculating. Maybe a glass cannister? There were also 3 car wash receipts from Jet Pro Car Wash on North Wenatchee Ave. Don't know what the dates were tho. Ummmmm.............I actually printed out the docs, so I will review them and answer any questions if the info is on them. They have been recorded, so I'm assuming they are "public information". Again, let me say that I don't agree with this information be public because it's just less information that only the killer knows and prosecution is going to have a tough job, but.............it is what it is and it's already out there. Since I won't post the link for the docs, it is considered rumor until other posters substantiate.

I'm not sure about the whole chat room converstions going on. Unless someone can verify any of this info, I'm not giving it any credit.

I have seen all 6 Docs (thanks to a few connections). They are public record, but initially finding them without them without the docket No. is the real trick. Its like looking for a needle in haystack.

Another person/WSer did all the legwork and uncovered the Docs. I cannot/will not take credit for his/her superb sleuthing!

In this case, all the documents went before a judge. It was his option to seal them or nor. Apparently, in this case, he chose not to. Thus, they are public documents, anyone can obtain. I feel confident that if a judge found them,in any way, damaging to the ongoing case, they would have been sealed.

In this case, all the documents went before a judge. It was his option to seal them or nor. Apparently, in this case, he chose not to. Thus, they are public documents, anyone can obtain. I feel confident that if a judge found them,in any way, damaging to the ongoing case, they would have been sealed.

I agree.

Just put the timeline in my blog. IT's divided by month. IF there are any additions or edits needed, fire me off a PM... I'll get to it asap. I'm sorry I haven't responded to PM's in my inbox right now, but it remains a madhouse here, with six puppies underfoot. I should buy stock in lysol and bounty.

I have not been in the chat room since the first night it all started a week ago. I have been on FB only once. I've been really busy! However; I did see the documents posted on FB and that everyone is referencing. Personally, I don't think they should have been posted because I'm afraid they may hurt the prosecution in some way. JMO.
That being said, I can see there is some confusion, and since the information is out there, you might as well have the correct information. The documents reveal that MC tried calling a certain # 6 times after leaving the hair academy. However; the people at that number have been cleared and say they don't know her and never did and don't know why she would have called. So, detectives tried several different variations of the number that would work for this area and only came up with one # that works. The doc was for a search warrant to look at phone records, etc. for that number.
Also, an inventory of her car shows that the clothes she was wearing in the parking lot video are in the back seat of her car. Also in the back seat was her purse, with keys.
One key was a key to her car and not sure what the other key was for. They also found "glass chards from a kitchen counter" in the car. I don't know how they can tell it was a kitchen counter. I'm guessing maybe a coffee pot or a flower vase that was known to be............like.............in the spec house? Speculating. Maybe a glass cannister? There were also 3 car wash receipts from Jet Pro Car Wash on North Wenatchee Ave. Don't know what the dates were tho. Ummmmm.............I actually printed out the docs, so I will review them and answer any questions if the info is on them. They have been recorded, so I'm assuming they are "public information". Again, let me say that I don't agree with this information be public because it's just less information that only the killer knows and prosecution is going to have a tough job, but.............it is what it is and it's already out there. Since I have the docs in front of me.............

Unless you post a link to the documents to backup your statements - it is rumor. It can not be fact, if it can not be substantiated by other posters.

Thanks,

Salem

Unless you post a link to the documents to backup your statements - it is rumor. It can not be fact, if it can not be substantiated by other posters.

Thanks,

Salem

Thank You Salem. I'm not going to publicly post the link, though. For others that have seen the docs, they can substantiate, if they want. I will edit my post to show that it's rumor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea