WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM

I'm not sure that LE lied and instead just didn't say everything. "She was wearing the same clothes that she was last seen wearing when she was alive on Feb. 9." Last seen wearing, by whom? Are we assuming the same clothes last seen by academy personnel, by the video tape, by someone else? Last seen by the perp(s) might be different, if there is any truth to the RUMOR that she was wearing other clothes.

ETA - JMHO

GOOD CATCH! It pays to read critically! LE may not have lied at all!

You get the Gold Star of the day!

Salem

There's a family in town, very prominent. Very rich. Deals in land, insurance, you name it...

one of the youngest is dating a C brother... she is not what she appears to be... at all.

This all cries cover-up.... and this family is one of the ones I would be interested to know how they felt about MC and what connections they have to certain properties and property owners....

IMOO

TC or CC?

If I have it right, their insurance offices are two blocks from the boat launch!

There's a family in town, very prominent. Very rich. Deals in land, insurance, you name it...

one of the youngest is dating a C brother... she is not what she appears to be... at all.

This all cries cover-up.... and this family is one of the ones I would be interested to know how they felt about MC and what connections they have to certain properties and property owners....

IMOO

theissueathand - what brings this family up? What have you seen that might implicate them? Just because someone has money and dates the relative of a victim, it doesn't mean they are suspicious. You need to have something more to go on or this conversation has to stop here.

Thanks,

Salem

"Rose" You are trespassing on private property. Clearly signed!
"Sanish Castle"

BBM

I'm not sure that LE lied and instead just didn't say everything. "She was wearing the same clothes that she was last seen wearing when she was alive on Feb. 9." Last seen wearing, by whom? Are we assuming the same clothes last seen by academy personnel, by the video tape, by someone else? Last seen by the perp(s) might be different, who knows?

ETA - JMHO

Quoting this again - if this is the case and LE didn't lie, than that would imply that LE has additional video of Mackenzie after she left the Design school parking lot. So would that video come from the boat launch? The car wash? I wouldn't think the car wash, unless Mackenzie had reason to get out of her car and the camera captured it, kwim?

Or maybe a convenience store? It would seem she would have to be outside the car so that the camera could actually pick up on what she was wearing.

Otherwise - LE could not truthfully make the statement that she was in the clothes she was last seen wearing, because they wouldn't know what she was last seen wearing - I'm going in circles, huh? :crazy:

Salem

theissueathand - what brings this family up? What have you seen that might implicate them? Just because someone has money and dates the relative of a victim, it doesn't mean they are suspicious. You need to have something more to go on or this conversation has to stop here.

Thanks,

Salem

it's just a theory that came to mind based on reviewing the memorial pictures, remembering my dealings with RG, realizing that the family has a lot of property and insurance dealings, and RUMOR some that are maybe not so legal. It's not about the money it's about the good old boys in the town covering up for one of their own. It's fine if we don't talk about it anymore, I just find it interesting that there is a connections between the C family and one of the types of families I have suspected of being involved and/or covering things up this entire time. Wenatchee almost always deals with murders swiftly and publicly. This is so different from the norm.

Quoting this again - if this is the case and LE didn't lie, than that would imply that LE has additional video of Mackenzie after she left the Design school parking lot. So would that video come from the boat launch? The car wash? I wouldn't think the car wash, unless Mackenzie had reason to get out of her car and the camera captured it, kwim?

Or maybe a convenience store? It would seem she would have to be outside the car so that the camera could actually pick up on what she was wearing.

Otherwise - LE could not truthfully make the statement that she was in the clothes she was last seen wearing, because they wouldn't know what she was last seen wearing - I'm going in circles, huh? :crazy:

Salem

Good point, Salem; perhaps because of the time of death (something we do not know), LE is able to make the statement about clothes that she was last seen wearing, based on video or other evidence?

Hope that makes sense or I'm just adding to the going around in circles. :)

I have not been in the chat room since the first night it all started a week ago. I have been on FB only once. I've been really busy! However; I did see the documents posted on FB and that everyone is referencing. Personally, I don't think they should have been posted because I'm afraid they may hurt the prosecution in some way. JMO.
That being said, I can see there is some confusion, and since the information is out there, you might as well have the correct information. The documents reveal that MC tried calling a certain # 6 times after leaving the hair academy. However; the people at that number have been cleared and say they don't know her and never did and don't know why she would have called. So, detectives tried several different variations of the number that would work for this area and only came up with one # that works. The doc was for a search warrant to look at phone records, etc. for that number.
Also, an inventory of her car shows that the clothes she was wearing in the parking lot video are in the back seat of her car. Also in the back seat was her purse, with keys.
One key was a key to her car and not sure what the other key was for. They also found "glass chards from a kitchen counter" in the car. I don't know how they can tell it was a kitchen counter. I'm guessing maybe a coffee pot or a flower vase that was known to be............like.............in the spec house? Speculating. Maybe a glass cannister? There were also 3 car wash receipts from Jet Pro Car Wash on North Wenatchee Ave. Don't know what the dates were tho. Ummmmm.............I actually printed out the docs, so I will review them and answer any questions if the info is on them. They have been recorded, so I'm assuming they are "public information". Again, let me say that I don't agree with this information be public because it's just less information that only the killer knows and prosecution is going to have a tough job, but.............it is what it is and it's already out there. Since I won't post the link for the docs, it is considered rumor until other posters substantiate.

Wow... The glass shards are very interesting to me. If those shards were found somewhere else too that would be very good evidence of a struggle and the location of that struggle in my opinion.

Good point, Salem; perhaps because of the time of death (something we do not know), LE is able to make the statement about clothes that she was last seen wearing, based on video or other evidence?

Hope that makes sense or I'm just adding to the going around in circles. :)

Well - she had to change somewhere, maybe that is where any potential video came from - if she didn't go home - maybe it was at a gas station? Interesting!

Salem

Wow... The glass shards are very interesting to me. If those shards were found somewhere else too that would be very good evidence of a struggle and the location of that struggle in my opinion.

Yes - especially because they purportedly came from a 'kitchen counter'. So how did they end up in the car?

Salem

"Rose" You are trespassing on private property. Clearly signed!
"Sanish Castle"

I must have missed that. I have been very careful not to go where there were "no trespassing" or "keep out" signs. I did not see any where I went, at all!
All of the bldgs I visited were open. There were a few places I wanted to visit but there were signs posted, so didn't go there.

Well - she had to change somewhere, maybe that is where any potential video came from - if she didn't go home - maybe it was at a gas station? Interesting!

Salem

Maybe she changed at gold's gym?

Salem

Also...............WHO saw her???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members