FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have asked a few time Lashek,
do you know Amerikai?
He posted here he filed a complaint against Barbara for her transaction with Abraham.

In all due respect wanttohelp, I know you've asked lashekshakespearneph a couple of times if he knew Amerikai. Amarikai is the screen name here on Websleuths and perhaps lashekshakespearneph doesn't know that name attached to a real person. The person using that screen name was Eddie Cason who posted here his full name and company name "Amari Kai Company."

So perhaps the question to lashekshakespearneph should be, does he know who Eddie Cason is? Amarikai (aka Eddie Cason) posted he was a friend of Abrahams and filed that complaint against Barbara Jackson on behalf of Abraham.

Amerikai's original posts here on this thread along with link to his company press release:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95108&page=8

ACR

Just for the record so everybody knows, I NEVER heard from DebbieM in e-mail or otherwise. Either she changed her mind about contacting me or perhaps she never got her computer back from law enforcement. Anyway, just wanted to make that clear in case anybody was wondering. :)

Sorry I've been MIA for a while. I had a very bad pinched nerve in my back (sciatic nerve) that landed me in bed for several weeks and it's only been in the last few days that I have been able to sit up long enough to get to the computer. Needless to say I've been in serious withdrawal and now I got some serious catching up to do !!

ACR

ACandyRose,

Thanks for all you do here and praying your back feels better.

Ongoing prayers for justice to be served in this case.

Lashek, why do u call your grandmother Miss Walker?...maybe i'm confused...we all have been on this for along time....did i miss something...your r her grandson...right? no harm, just want to get this straight in my mind...

I have two grandmothers,and i sometime call one by her name .that is a habbit i pickup by my grandma associates back home .my girlfriend owns a apartment building ,and some real-estate here in miami .she have the same habbit.both of us have grand parents who are highly respected ,my grandma Mamie she help raise some of the most respected white people in my home town ,she used to be a nannie.her reputation is what kelp me out of jail.
needless to say ,my grandma know my meaning

, It seems you are taking a more logical approach in your willingness to consider to censoring ,me ,and christi post.While their is plenti room to post here .The only problem that I am having with all of this is this; it is very difficult to keep facts straight and true about an event that happened some year ago, among all of the news and media coverages, yet an account, which has been written ,or recollected years ago, by people who were not even present to witness such event, is to be held true and unquestioned. A little naive, perhaps?
i mean if i find contradictions and lies within the Post, Im reading with an open mind, since Im so contributing my own ideas and thinking critically of what is actually being said?
After all, in order for christi,and my post to make sense, the reader MUST assume these thing: God does exist.Abraham was murdered By DeeDee,and their were shady business dealings.
Therefore, you'd have to be close minded in order for,me ,and christi's post to mean anything. Anyone who spent quite a while in the scientific community,or dont keep up with the news (read: people who uses logic rather than faith) would not be able to make that assumption in the first place.
Nevertheless,Freedom of speech is the freedom to speak without censorship and/or limitation .If my post continue to be sensor, than i am at the wrong place,
The attack on the First Amendment protections of free speech and a free and independent press has happened on multiple fronts.and now on webslueth ,is clearly unfair .:http://www.jeremiahproject.com/trashingamerica/freespeech.html

Attachments

• l_f6539d88faa3404a8a4e38eceda4cb9f.jpg
    l_f6539d88faa3404a8a4e38eceda4cb9f.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 7
I don't want to argue. I just thought that it was Judy that went to Perry, not Barbara Jackson. I just didn't understand why Dee Dee and Barbara would go to Perry and stay, or visit, with Lashek's mother.

When an estate is in probate, does that mean the state keeps a hefty portion?

Hi Boyz_Mum: I will try to answer this one to the best of my ability.

Not sure what happens in other states, but in Florida, when a death occurs, unless there is a surviving spouse, the estate goes to probate. This is a process that occurs through the court systems, via notifications through various channels to notify possible creditors, lienholders, etc, that the person has died, and gives them their opportunity to make a claim against the estate for whatever monies they feel is due them. Each claim then has to be determined if it is valid or not. I believe this happens even in the event of a will, but especially if there isn't one. The state doesn't KEEP anything, unless something is owed them (property taxes, state income taxes, etc). Here is the wikipedia link to 'probate'. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Probate
Sometimes the process can take many years, and sometimes, not long.
Anyone, correct me if I'm wrong on that.

I don't want to argue. I just thought that it was Judy that went to Perry, not Barbara Jackson. I just didn't understand why Dee Dee and Barbara would go to Perry and stay, or visit, with Lashek's mother.

Christi, I didn't take anything you (or Lashek for that matter) said as arguing. I think it's hard to convey thoughts and opinions over internet most times.
, with all due respect, I think it was a confusion in communication issue. Unless I missed something major, I didn't feel anyone was attacking anyone!
:crazy:

tigergal71, you posted ,"Christi, I didn't take anything you (or Lashek for that matter) said as arguing."
Not all of us atheists are rude.But my Post to cristi,was driffting towards fowl comical language theme,and sincere presumptous claims.as quickly our post went up , pulled the post down !
My comment on the matter is this: You see their seems to be a misunderstanding between me ,and christi ,and i interpreted, she was intentionally being obscure ,and mysterious by calling me ,or my mother a liar, between post.
while,there is hard facts behind Barbra jackson ,and DeeDee. As long as creationism isn't trying to be passed off and taught as science(not with tax $$) then all is well. The whole idea of Abraham shakespear{who cant read ,or write},barbra jackson{felon}, DeeDee moore and howard stisle{A murder}, (central to the investigation) requires a stretch of imagination to reconcile with the theory of how Ab was murdered.
Why would I need to be reminded creationism of shakespear ,or his assets,we all came from the same mother :Elizabeth walker ,then came james,abraham,archie,and their two sisters:Florastine Powell,and Geraldine Tensley. DeeDee concern and knowledge of family member,whom she believe to start her work ,was evident by her post to this web site where she criticized abraham handling of his own mother .
Nevertheless,Christi ,we both dont understand the idea ,why, DeeDee went to my mother .As i said in earlier post ,it is very difficult to keep facts straight ,and true about an event that happened some year ago,Maybe you need to go back and read DeeDee Post .it would give you a deeper insight to her mentality ,and you draw your own conclusion .If thats not enough I have one more thing to add,that may ring true, but i am greatly unsure of the consequences,and ashame of our conflict,so forgive me .
In the begining DeeDee Moore,seemed to care about the misfortunes of others, but somewhere ,somehow , her purpose , got lost when she planned ,and killed abraham!

Attachments

• l_d4a600c8b31b461ba5aea3da82bbdc41.jpg
    l_d4a600c8b31b461ba5aea3da82bbdc41.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 11
First of all.. I strongly believe Dorice's motive above all is projecting a positive image of herself and acceptance from those around her, money and wealth is secondary only to enhance the first.

From day one that I first heard of your grandmother I just had a feeling about her as hard-working, strong, proud and sincere in her faith. There is nothing to gain financially from her but if you want validation that you are a "good person" you'd WANT Mrs. Walker's stamp of approval. She's exactly the kind of person whose opinion I'd be inclined to listen to in my own family. (she reminds me so much of my own Grandmother)

Whatever Dorice tried of tell herself at first and worked hard to convince your family, she was no way there to help anyone but herself, her friends and her agenda. The good deeds were always a con and a set-up.

I remember her original posts here very well. They conveyed resentment towards Mrs. Walker (Ex. told us about the trips to The Holy Land theme park and Univ. Studios). Being your Grandmother's friend was a lot of work and the money was running out. It just wasn't worth it anymore.

Thank God the detectives stepped in when they did. I worry her life really was in danger.

LOL Creationism and I'm not even going there. :angel: :waitasec:

Just for the record so everybody knows, I NEVER heard from DebbieM in e-mail or otherwise. Either she changed her mind about contacting me or perhaps she never got her computer back from law enforcement. Anyway, just wanted to make that clear in case anybody was wondering. :)

Sorry I've been MIA for a while. I had a very bad pinched nerve in my back (sciatic nerve) that landed me in bed for several weeks and it's only been in the last few days that I have been able to sit up long enough to get to the computer. Needless to say I've been in serious withdrawal and now I got some serious catching up to do !!

ACR

Hope you feel better soon ACR!!! :balloons::balloons::balloons:

Poor DebM... She can't handle it.

She's just...

Attachments

• original_c-rad.gif
    original_c-rad.gif
    38.1 KB · Views: 5
A_New _Day ,you posted,"LOL Creationism and I'm not even going there."I know this is improper,and i dont want to turn this into a long discussion.but what is your idea on Creationism ,because my mind is very broad on the subject?As a follower,of engineer (and Christian) I would like to throw out something far more troubling for science than “evolution” could ever be for religion. It’s the laws of conservation of mass and energy. They use these LAWS to solve all kinds of difficult problems in science. Everyone knows that to become a scientific law something has to become well established and pass the test of time. So here’s the question. How can anti-creation scientists use these same wonderful laws to both further their own science and yet have no good explanation how something (everything that is) came from nothing when their own laws logically say otherwise? To me, that is WAAAAY more of a stumbling block for science than any prehistoric skeleton for creationists.
http://www.cnn.com/2010/TECH/science/04/08/hominid.discovery.skeleton/index.html?hpt=C2

Attachments

• 14158_Hominid_Skull.png
    14158_Hominid_Skull.png
    71.7 KB · Views: 3
  • 14160_Hominid_Discovery_Cave.png
    14160_Hominid_Discovery_Cave.png
    133.6 KB · Views: 2
OT OT OT!! :p

I respect all faiths..

There are so many lessons to learn from them all.

I will never presume to know the truth about anything at all except for what can be proven. (but I almost always have an opinion hahaha)

I'm a heathen :eek:
people like me anyways... Go figure.

ETA Have you ever been called complicated?

Dude, we'll get in trouble on so many levels discussing this here. I'm sure there's a forum on religion around here we can take this to.

Lashek...with all due respect...and i do mean respect...please ..please, lets keep this simple...my focus is on ABRAHAM SHAKESPEAR.......ONLY....i want justice for this man...yes i am college educated...got a full set of teeth and a job...but lets please just keep it on the investigation of the murder of abraham shakespear...and to recover any assets that abraham may have, to take care of his family...ie...mother, and sons...that's all i can see...who really need looking after...

From my perspective, the only "fact" is that DDM is sitting in jail (right?) and Abraham has left behind many mourners who wish the best for his survivors. Continued prayers for justice in the case of Abraham Shakespeare.

Has DDM come forth with anymore letters to the press or have there been any recent news reports? (Not much reaches us 'up here' and for those of you in the Tampa area, we count on you all for updates.)

JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member