WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.stencilarchive.org/node/905

Odd. I believe this is the person you are wondering about.

ETA: anyone remember the rumor about MC seeing someone 27ish?

This quote from that person is eerily poignant:

Philosophically, he doesn’t consider himself an artist: “Just in the way that everybody should, I think — just being able to express yourself in all kinds of creative ways, whether they’re labeled art or not. ... I think it is possible to be kind of creative all through your day, even in deciding where you choose to put your feet when you walk around

Placement, apparently, is everything.

Hi Pachina, Just curious what picture you saw that showed an empty bottle in the fridge on the deck, I am assuming at the CB house? I haven't seen that one yet, so if you could link to the picture, that would be great. Thanks!

stated as fact : I personally saw it when I opened the fridge myself ! I had permission from reality. yes the CB home.

.. and that same "manager" also is identified through phone records as being an employee of the local Pac Sun store.

Might we expect he and MC had crossed paths at one time or another at Pac Sun, and now possibly at the car wash? If so, we might expect the "manager" to at least be somewhat visually familiar with MC but then again, how many of us could remember one teen of the very many that probably visit that Pac Sun store?

MC attempting (at least the attempts were from her phone; by whom, who really knows at this point) to dial the same ph# six times simply wreaks of 'urgency'.

If it indeed was the "manager" MC was attempting to contact (THIS IS MY SPECULATION), was it that she was being forced to drive to a/the car wash and MC was hoping he was there to help her in some way, i.e.: she was afraid to call police with a perp sitting next to her?

Something else comes to mind: since LE knew MC's car was driven through the car wash because of the receipt(s) found in her vehicle, they might have floated the 'story' that the attendant claimed to have witnessed MC there with a 'male' passenger. That might have been an LE attempt to freak the perp, wondering if he indeed had been identified in some way.

At this point, we might fathom that LE does not know what occurred at the car wash. Also, the receipt(s) might be dated for earlier than 02/09/2010.
I think the six phone calls were made right after MC left the beauty school

Attachments

• Affidavit of PC--Phone Number.doc
    26 KB · Views: 59
http://www.wenatcheeworld.com/photos/2009/dec/26/52402/

Does anyone recognize the intersection shown in the photo at that link? Is it near the Academy of Hair Design or the boat ramp?

I'm not from Wenatchee, but according to Google, Owl Soda Fountain & Gifts which is in the photo is at 25 N. Wenatchee, not far from Riverside Park and the boat ramp.

http://www.google.com/search?q=owl+...natchee&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&client=safari

Someone actually from there would know better than me.

You are correct. However; "jet pro car wash receipts" is plural. More than one.

I wondered about that. Multiple receipts; only for car washes or does that include receipts obtained for when using a vacuum or for when purchasing cleaning materials, etc.?

http://www.stencilarchive.org/node/905

Odd. I believe this is the person you are wondering about.

ETA: anyone remember the rumor about MC seeing someone 27ish?

yes yes this is him, he is 29 now, this is the article i saw and made me say hmmmmmm. He seems like someone who a pretty young girl could confide in....i have seen a picture and he isn't hard on the eyes (mind u its really small and i couldn't make it bigger) but u know what im saying

I think the six phone calls were made right after MC left the beauty school

The adjusted-timestamp parking lot video shows MC driving away in her vehicle @ ~3:01pm.

Multiple calls were placed from MC's phone "within minutes" after MC leaving the academy. Oddly, LE did not specify in the report the specific times of each time when the number was dialed. Timestamps are provided in phone records, but I suppose it is adequate that information is already detailed in the phone records. Based on the report we know the calls were placed by / before 3:40pm.

40 minutes is a relatively long time ... long enough for MC to have lost control of her personal well being.

If we assume MC was still in control, and in possession of her phone when the calls were placed (meaning: MC placed the calls) what does that tell us?

I wondered about that. Multiple receipts; only for car washes or does that include receipts obtained for when using a vacuum or for when purchasing cleaning materials, etc.?

im pretty sure you get the receipt for washes, doesn't it have a code you punch in

The adjusted-timestamp parking lot video shows MC driving away in her vehicle @ ~3:01pm.

Multiple calls were placed from MC's phone "within minutes" after MC leaving the academy. Oddly, LE did not specify in the report the specific times of each time when the number was dialed. Timestamps are provided in phone records, but I suppose it is adequate that information is already detailed in the phone records. Based on the report we know the calls were placed by / before 3:40pm.

40 minutes is a relatively long time ... long enough for MC to have lost control of her personal well being.

If we assume MC was still in control, and in possession of her phone when the calls were placed (meaning: MC placed the calls) what does that tell us?

I have been known as a young teen to keep trying someone if I couldn't get through, say maybe someones voice mail came on, I would keep trying. Some say stalkerish i say eager to speak with someone.....lol I think you get my drift:blushing:

http://www.wenatcheeworld.com/photos/2009/dec/26/52402/

Does anyone recognize the intersection shown in the photo at that link? Is it near the Academy of Hair Design or the boat ramp?

The convention center is to the left of the Owl Drug/Soda Fountain. Across the street.

The Orondo st. boat launch is definetely within walking distance/driving distance from this location. The academy is very close as well.

http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&hl=en&q=501+Fifth+St.+98801+Wenatchee++WA+

Another car wash manager item:

http://www.wenatcheeworld.com/users/man/

From painting flourescent pink hearts, to becoming the alias, "man". What was he attempting to communicate? It appears he never posted comments under that nom de plume, so ... it remains a mystery.

At least we know it wasn't MC that reported him:

http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/showthread.php?t=57388&page=2

Despite the rapid response, the officer found no suspect at the scene but did come across a witness, a homeless man sitting on a bench who said a man had painted a heart on the lightpole next to the bench.

The homeless man said he told the man he wasn’t supposed to damage city property, to which the man responded, “This is my city, I can do whatever the (expletive) I want.”

Then we have this:

While Weatherman interviewed the homeless man, Wenatchee Police Sgt. Mark Huson stopped a man wearing a winter stocking hat with ear flaps who was riding a motor scooter. The homeless man identified the scooter rider as the suspect, who had pink paint on his hands. A paint can and stencil were found in his backpack.

Of course, many people ride motorcycles and scooters but we do have a crime scene with figure-8 goughe seemingly created with a two-wheeled-vehicle, and this particular scooter rider has claimed and demonstrated he enjoys being creative, and has previously 'communicated' using a non-verbal method.

It's a stretch but still, all avenues should be explored until either the road ends or until you fall off the edge ...

That particular carwash is newer. Only been around a few years. Also, you don't get out of your car. You roll your window down and the attendant takes your payment (cash...debit....or you can buy a jet pro card with several washes on it at a discount). He gives you a receipt. They also give you a wet rag for you to use to wipe the inside of your car. You go through the wash on tracks. At the end, 2 guys dry your rig and you give them back the wet rag. There is a vacuum on the property but it is a separate deal. I'm assuming you would put a couple quarters (or several) in and vacuum your own car if you wish.

Wonder where his fifth wheel trailer is. Wonder if it is his. Speculating he owns a truck. Was there a fifth wheel truck in the parking lot video?

That particular carwash is newer. Only been around a few years. Also, you don't get out of your car. You roll your window down and the attendant takes your payment (cash...debit....or you can buy a jet pro card with several washes on it at a discount). They also give you a wet rag for you to use to wipe the inside of your car. You go through the wash on tracks. At the end, 2 guys dry your rig and you give them back the wet rag. There is a vacuum on the property but it is a separate deal. I'm assuming you would put a couple quarters (or several) in and vacuum your own car if you wish.

Lots o'good info at this link:

http://www.jetproautowash.com/system.asp

I have been known as a young teen to keep trying someone if I couldn't get through, say maybe someones voice mail came on, I would keep trying. Some say stalkerish i say eager to speak with someone.....lol I think you get my drift:blushing:

MC did tell a friend before leaving the academy that she was going to meet some Tacoma guys in the parking lot and then firm up some plans for that evening. From the video.......it doesn't look to me like she was expecting to meet anybody in that particular parking lot. Perhaps she went to the boat launch to meet them and they didn't show. Perhaps the 6 calls were to the someone she was wanting to firm up plans with for that evening. I find it odd, though, as she was supposed to be home for dinner around 6. Was she going to take someone else home for dinner or what?

I've also wondered if maybe she was going to be a model for "sun wear" clothing or was interviewing for something like that? Maybe it's all a set up? Maybe there is something going on there with the young girls in town that are having their pictures taken and doing portfolio's with JL. speculation

I missed it. How is he related to this? Is he the owner of one of the phone numbers? I just can't find the info/thread that ties him to this case.

It's an indirect 'tie': he's the manager of the car wash from which receipts were found in MC's vehicle.

It's been posted RUMOR that MC never frequented car washes so the realization of car wash receipts sparks as a mystery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea