WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awhile back it was stated,( Rumored ) about some guy washing tires, at car wash late at night,Could it be this guy?

Awhile back it was stated,( Rumored ) about some guy washing tires, at car wash late at night,Could it be this guy?

I do not recall at which car wash that is rumored to have occurred.

MC did tell a friend before leaving the academy that she was going to meet some Tacoma guys in the parking lot and then firm up some plans for that evening. From the video.......it doesn't look to me like she was expecting to meet anybody in that particular parking lot. Perhaps she went to the boat launch to meet them and they didn't show. Perhaps the 6 calls were to the someone she was wanting to firm up plans with for that evening. I find it odd, though, as she was supposed to be home for dinner around 6. Was she going to take someone else home for dinner or what?

I've also wondered if maybe she was going to be a model for "sun wear" clothing or was interviewing for something like that? Maybe it's all a set up? Maybe there is something going on there with the young girls in town that are having their pictures taken and doing portfolio's with JL. speculation

where did you hear that MC was suppose to meet a friend(s) from tacoma

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=8810&stc=1&d=1271354418

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=8811&stc=1&d=1271354603

This is the tree that Autumn Rose and I found blood in, I cut a piece out of the dark area and soaked it in water, the water turned a sort of tea color and by the next day it had become sort like a scab would be. I believe that the perp maybe rested the body there or dropped her hitting her head against the tree trunk, so either the bag ripped or it may not have been on her yet.

Hi Guys!! I am new to the thread, although not new to WS. I have been trying to catch up, which is quite a challenge-i have read the timelines and many of the theories.

Regarding what I quoted-I just want to be clear on what happened here. Did you guys let LE know what you had found?

Hi Guys!! I am new to the thread, although not new to WS. I have been trying to catch up, which is quite a challenge-i have read the timelines and many of the theories.

Regarding what I quoted-I just want to be clear on what happened here. Did you guys let LE know what you had found?

can anyone confirm those are photos near where the body was found. i am kinda wondering if it's local people making these claims. if that's actually blood then why wasn't it turned into police. if i found blood on a tree then i would've had the police with me to show this to them.

I believe the people who took the photos can confirm their location.

I have been to the CB property, and have seen the flagged tree that was photographed. In fact, I photographed it myself.

I'm confused.

I just want to focus for a moment on what is being put forth as potential evidence-the spot on the tree and then the material from the tree mixed with water in a cup.

was law enforcement notified of the find and what was there?

I believe the people who took the photos can confirm their location.

I have been to the CB property, and have seen the flagged tree that was photographed. In fact, I photographed it myself.

I'm confused.

Does your photo show the same mark on the tree?

I have not said that and won't. LE has been out there and I have no reason to believe they haven't collected all the evidence. I try very hard not to touch things........I just take pictures and videos so you guys can see what I'm seeing, especially with regard to water levels on different days and at different times.

I didn't notice it, but I didn't look closely. You are free to view my photos. The link has been posted several times.

Autumn, we really appreciate all your hard work. Thank you for doing so much legwork.

I have not said that and won't. LE has been out there and I have no reason to believe they haven't collected all the evidence. I try very hard not to touch things........I just take pictures and videos so you guys can see what I'm seeing, especially with regard to water levels on different days and at different times.

So it wasnt you that scraped the sample from the tree, I can see then.

I heard and read that they had released the crime scene.

TY

So it wasnt you that scraped the sample from the tree, I can see then.

I heard and read that they had released the crime scene.

TY

You are correct. However; I did take pictures of the two areas that the other WSer was interested in.

Also..........:Welcome-12-june:

Keep up all the wonderful discussion and momentum. This one is a HEARTBREAKER...

where did you hear that MC was suppose to meet a friend(s) from tacoma

My bad. It was RUMORED that MC told one of the girl's that. We've been around in so many circles it's really hard to keep it straight!

My bad. It was RUMORED that MC told one of the girl's that. We've been around in so many circles it's really hard to keep it straight!

and THEN "rumored" that the girl that said that - said it prior to her body being found because she did not like MC, and changed the story, admitted that she made it up after the body was found. That was all said to be rumored by WS posters previously.

I am just wondering, why "these" particular Doc's.. I would think that there are many many more search warrants than this? HUMM??? With the speculation of several contributions to the death, IMHO more than 1 perp, each contributed, each guilty as the other, thus all must keep quiet? IDK kinda back to girls as a possibility. Especially w/no supposed rape, extensive head/facial damage. AND in my opinion (who gets car wash receipts, let alone save em?)

I hate to even say this...it is speculation..but still hard to even type let alone think that someone could do this...but I keep thinking that the perp/s that did this had some personal relationship with MC. The reason I say this is because..if the bag over the head is true, then it makes me think this: She was hit over the head first, bag put over her head, strangled, and then stabbed in the neck. Reason IMO: because the perp/s had personal feelings towards her. The bag was put over her, so they didn't have to see her face when they were doing those horrible things to her. All this is my opinion. It just seems more logical . But what is logical when someone's life is taken from them.:(

It is interesting that the call regarding kids at Rowe's Towing keeps coming up. The owner has been in jail for quite some time now and is actually on the jail roster. I think that he's in there on a DUI charge though. Just thought that it was such a coincidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks