2010.04.17 Found Audio Tapes-Interviews of Ronald Cummings

And be forewarned strong language.

I'd be more surprised if someone posted this gang's tapes and said "mild language". :wink:

Simon said we may have to listen several times, and he's right. It's a bit difficult to get everything. It's also difficult to figure out who's talking. Who's the guy who said he has five kids and he's up there to help Ron look for Haleigh? Is that Cobra? :eek:

Fortunately, these tapes are short.

Talking about whether Ron or Misty picked up Haleigh the last day, and Ron said he did, even let her ride on his lap! Talk about child endangerment!

They also said fathers don't kill children, mothers do!

Who are they talking about "she got paid $10,000 by Geraldo for him to say that....?" I couldn't make out the rest. Of course, twall, you understood something totally different.

Interesting. You guys heard more clearly than I could on the first 6 tapes and I still have 4 to go. :crazy: My poor ears. The noise on those tapes, I guess they are traveling in vehicles most of the time. I did hear clearly - "That's the end of it" at the end of one tape. That, and a lot of talk about "mother". :rolleyes: I don't envy people who have to listen to these kind of tapes for a living. Wow.

Cobra's conversation with the woman is interesting and much clearer than the ones with Ron for the most part.

Who was doing all the fighting in the last tape? Oh, my eyes hurt from listening to the noise. Maybe I'll try more later. Thanks, twall.

I listened to these four tapes earlier. RC states he picked Haleigh up from the bus stop-put her on his lap, and let her steer home. He also said, he let her put the turn signal on. RC and Haleigh got out of the car RC kissed the kids, and Misty good bye told them he loved them, and went to work. He also talked about JO, and TC taking Austin to the lake to go fishing. JO told TC it would be the perfect place to kill somebody. RC talks about his gun that TC stole from him, and how he got it back. There was also a comment made by RC about Timmy waking up at 1:00 A:M: on the night Haleigh went missing, and JO and the van were gone.

Ronald said that was why the van got impounded because Jo and the van were gone at 1 am. interesting

If anybody can hear these could you please post what you hear ? Pretty Please :angel:

TIA....

One of the investigators on Haleigh's case got caught with drugs in his car and was pulled off the case. That is on either the first or second tape.

http://www..net/124338

The recording in the above link is very hard to decipher.
All I got was Ron said he witnessed Hank yelling at Joe and Ron thinks Marie was suspicious.
Did anybody catch where Ron said he saw Hank yelling at Joe at?
I wish I knew an exact time Joe left for TN and Hank got home from the hospital. If Joe left before Hank got home it would be impossible for Ron to have witnessed them.

JMO

Sounds like even Cobra had Misty's number from the beginning. He's saying she has all the answers (last tape).

All I got was Ron said he witnessed Hank yelling at Joe and Ron thinks Marie was suspicious.
I wish I knew an exact time Joe left for TN and Hank got home from the hospital. If Joe left before Hank got home it would be impossible for Ron to have witnessed them.

JMO
Yea hank was yelling at Joe about stealing the gun and it was before Haleigh disappeared.

RC is suspicious of different people cause he is not sure what happened to Haleigh which is not surprising to me.

JMO

I thought he said 5 or 5:30 in the morning. That might be something else though. I'm listening again. Yep, that's what he said, "5:30 in the morning". I'll have to listen again for "where". Ron said Joe told Hank he was leaving for Tennessee. Didn't Joe leave on the 10th? Wasn't Hank still in the hospital at that time?

Could this conversation have been between Hank Sr and Joe in the hospital? Somewhere I heard Joe visited him there later after Haleigh vanished on the 10th. The lien filed against Hank by the hospital says he was admitted on Feb 7th and discharged Feb 11th.

Attachments

• HanKCroslin_Hospital_Lien.pdf
    63.8 KB · Views: 40
So apparently, Ron told both Tim and Cobra that Joe liked to go to that water, but I'm wondering if he told both Tim and Cobra the stuff about throwing little animals in to the gators, or did he just tell Tim that...?

Yes, he did...Muffet

VELEZ-MITCHELL: And what`s really interesting, Art Harris, is that, according to Texas EquuSearch, Tim Miller, he told me on ISSUES that Ron, Haleigh`s dad, told him that this was the exact location where Joe, the cousin, liked to go fishing. What`s the significance of that?

HARRIS: Well, I walked down to the dock one day with Ronald when I was down there, Jane. And he told me that he and Joe used to go down to the dock, and Joe enjoyed throwing animals out into the river and meat and watching alligators feed on it. Now, I don`t know if that`s a true story or not, but it gives me chills. And it would certainly be somewhat consistent with what Tim Miller told you.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Well, that is -- that is probably the most horrifying thing that I`ve heard. First of all, as an animal lover. Secondly, we know that people who abuse animals are capable of killing human beings. We know this statistically.

http://www.studentnews.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/15/ijvm.01.html

There's a big inconsistency between these tapes and what Chelsea told on the NG show. Ron claims Timmy told him that Joe and the van were gone when he woke at 1 am. Chelsea said on the NG show that Timmy slept all night due to being medicated. Her only claim that Joe must have taken the van was that it was parked differently with a scratch the next morning.

Thank you for starting this thread. All of you are great. Much of this is news to me. Chelsea's interview really helped too. We learned she did live in Satsuma afterall. That's helped alot.

Yea hank was yelling at Joe about stealing the gun and it was before Haleigh disappeared.

RC is suspicious of different people cause he is not sure what happened to Haleigh which is not surprising to me.

Thanks for clarifying. This was before Hank was injured and Haleigh disappeared. got it

We just learned that Ron got the gun and CLEANED it before giving it to LE...now isn't that interesting. So there is now no proof that JO ever took it.

Yes, he did...Muffet

VELEZ-MITCHELL: And what`s really interesting, Art Harris, is that, according to Texas EquuSearch, Tim Miller, he told me on ISSUES that Ron, Haleigh`s dad, told him that this was the exact location where Joe, the cousin, liked to go fishing. What`s the significance of that?

HARRIS: Well, I walked down to the dock one day with Ronald when I was down there, Jane. And he told me that he and Joe used to go down to the dock, and Joe enjoyed throwing animals out into the river and meat and watching alligators feed on it. Now, I don`t know if that`s a true story or not, but it gives me chills. And it would certainly be somewhat consistent with what Tim Miller told you.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Well, that is -- that is probably the most horrifying thing that I`ve heard. First of all, as an animal lover. Secondly, we know that people who abuse animals are capable of killing human beings. We know this statistically.

http://www.studentnews.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/15/ijvm.01.html

Thanks, Whisp. :) I do remember that... What I'm wondering about is if he also told the animal part to Cobra...?

I can't listen to the tapes yet, and what I've read suggests that he didn't... e.g., from Twall's report:
Talks about Joe and Hank and A going fishing at “that dock” . It got dark and scary and gators were spotted. Tommy said he has to get his son out of there.
RC says Joe said it would be the perfect place to kill somebody, throw them in the water and alligators would take care of the rest.
...doesn't sound like he included the animal part to Cobra...kwim?

We just learned that Ron got the gun and CLEANED it before giving it to LE...now isn't that interesting. So there is now no proof that JO ever took it.

Yeah, that is a head-scratcher, isn't it?

How did rc know all about tc and JO and the fishing, etc? He just told TM and AH that he was the one with JO at Shell Harbor.

IIRC, rc used to tell either amber or Crystal that throwing bodies off the bridge would be a good way to dispose of a person.

Ya know, this guy speaks out of both sides of his mouth every time.
He tells two people that Shell Harbor was a place JO used to like to fish and then goes and tells them JOthrows live animals to the gators there...WTF? What did rc do when live animals were being thrown to gators...that would be my question. That is where I call the cops...not our Ron.

My question is exactly when did rc do all this recollection about JO's favorite fishing hole. Didn't JO JUST arrive in town. How long could rc have known him?...a few days, I bet. How would JO know about this place unless somebody was with him. Who said they were with him..RON!!! Then he changed it to Tommy for Cobra.

Now who is familiar with the dock? I used to think maybe JO dropped Haleigh there on his way to Crescent City to stay at Timmy's but Timmy didn't live in Crescent City as reported by...well...EVERYONE!!! Timmy lived in the opposite direction up near San Mateo area.

So, how did this place enter the perp's mind. Folks, we have another coincidence. rc just happened to also like this place.

rc reports he picked Haleigh up from the bus stop but now we hear he also drove her to the bus stop in the am.

Misty tells us she walked Haleigh into the school and to class. Well, that should be verifiable. These people are so whacked out they don't know which end is up, I swear to GAD I have never seen anything like this...and I worked in a high level prison. They pull some crap there but you could always get to the bottom.

We have officially arrived at the he-said; she-said part that we knew would occur. It is now time for the Timeline since we have new clues.

We have seen verification of a school attendance sheet. We have not heard from any school official regarding it. It appears that Haleigh was marked absent that day but it was changed to present and no Tardy was put there.

RC said he dropped Haleigh at the bus stop @ 8:00am.
RC said he picked her up at 3:30pm. The problem is that attendance sheet had her absent at first. I would like that explained.

He states misty and jr were at home when he dropped Haleigh off. I clearly heard him say he got out of the vehicle and kissed all three, including misty and told all of them he loved them and would see them when he got home...okiedokie.

He leaves for work and works till 3:00am and speeds to a kangaroo and buy items and claims he is on camera to verify this part of his alibi.

He arrives home @ 3:23 and turns the place upside-down and has misty call 911.

According to rc, he took Haleigh to and from the bus stop and he was not mad at misty but kissed her and told her he loved her and he was gone for the entire time up and till the call of 911....clean..covered and according to him completely out of any suspicions.

We have officially arrived at the he-said; she-said part that we knew would occur. It is now time for the Timeline since we have new clues.

We have seen verification of a school attendance sheet. We have not heard from any school official regarding it. It appears that Haleigh was marked absent that day but it was changed to present and no Tardy was put there.

RC said he dropped Haleigh at the bus stop @ 8:00am.
RC said he picked her up at 3:30pm. The problem is that attendance sheet had her absent at first. I would like that explained.

He states misty and jr were at home when he dropped Haleigh off. I clearly heard him say he got out of the vehicle and kissed all three, including misty and told all of them he loved them and would see them when he got home...okiedokie.

He leaves for work and works till 3:00am and speeds to a kangaroo and buy items and claims he is on camera to verify this part of his alibi.

He arrives home @ 3:23 and turns the place upside-down and has misty call 911.

According to rc, he took Haleigh to and from the bus stop and he was not mad at misty but kissed her and told her he loved her and he was gone for the entire time up and till the call of 911....clean..covered and according to him completely out of any suspicions.

Don't forget that we heard repeatedly about driving to GGMS to get HaLeighs' outfit before they drove to the bus stop or school or whatever the truth is..

Misty says they were awake and haleigh did not want to wear anything she had but wanted a special outfit. THey all drove to Granny's and Haleigh changed and off to school. Granny lived 24 miles out of their way. Misty says she personally took Haleigh into school.

Misty says rc picked Haleigh up from the bus. Misty did not go because jr was asleep. I guess jr was not asleep when rc kissed him and told him he loved him and would see him later. RC never indicated he EVER went into the MH when he dropped Haleigh off. I assume jr was awake. misty said he was napping.

Our first conflict with rc and misty's story is here...and it is a big one.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kelc3769
Back