FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
From my perspective, the only "fact" is that DDM is sitting in jail (right?) and Abraham has left behind many mourners who wish the best for his survivors. Continued prayers for justice in the case of Abraham Shakespeare.

Has DDM come forth with anymore letters to the press or have there been any recent news reports? (Not much reaches us 'up here' and for those of you in the Tampa area, we count on you all for updates.)

JMO.

Nothing in the media, but one noteworthy thing, is that there was a Verizon van at the house where AS was murdered yesterday (4/16/10). There is also a white sign with red painted letters posted near the road "For Sale or Lease" and a phone number. I thought after we passed it, I should have gotten the number. Hubby didn't want to turn around :snooty:
I did catch the first three numbers.....478. That would be area code 813. If I get to go by again, I'll definitely get the number.
Also, that same pearl white Cadillac was at the two story house this time. (Last time, it was parked over in front of the garage of the house where the murder took place). There were 2 cars in front of the garage at the murder house. Looked like a Toyota Corolla type, and I didn't really see the other one.

Area code 813 is the telephone numbering plan code for the city of Tampa, Florida and surrounding areas such as Zephyrhills and Oldsmar.

Area code 813 is the telephone numbering plan code for the city of Tampa, Florida and surrounding areas such as Zephyrhills and Oldsmar.

Right....I was just adding that for our out of towners who wouldn't readily know the area code. Course, doesn't do anyone much good without the last 4 digits LOL
I just thought it weird they're already trying to sell or lease the place.

Is the for sale sign in front of the red house or the tan house? The tan house was owned by Shar last I looked. And the money I thought came from American Medical Professionals. If it is the tan house and if that money was taken from Abraham's resources, then why hasn't the family started putting liens on property purchased with his assets? I remember that when Michael Ford challenged Abraham over the lotto ticket that was one of the first things his lawyer did, put liens on the property so it could not be sold. And if Shar still owns it, since he brought the car back to the police, why doesn't he just sign over the deed to the family?

Is the for sale sign in front of the red house or the tan house? The tan house was owned by Shar last I looked. And the money I thought came from American Medical Professionals. If it is the tan house and if that money was taken from Abraham's resources, then why hasn't the family started putting liens on property purchased with his assets? I remember that when Michael Ford challenged Abraham over the lotto ticket that was one of the first things his lawyer did, put liens on the property so it could not be sold. And if Shar still owns it, since he brought the car back to the police, why doesn't he just sign over the deed to the family?

Abraham's children's mothers have lawyers and are planning on getting the tan two-story house since it was purchased with Abraham's money. I'm not sure why they haven't put any liens on the properties.

Christi, do you know if that is the house with the for sale or lease sign the other poster spoke of?
Also, as Wanttohelp posted, Abraham's estate is in probate, but it is not open to internet search. Do you know who put it in probate?

I'd say it's "more" in front of the red house (murder scene). But it's not directly in front of it. It's situated, not quite in the middle of the two properties, but towards the middle.

Christi, do you know if that is the house with the for sale or lease sign the other poster spoke of?
Also, as Wanttohelp posted, Abraham's estate is in probate, but it is not open to internet search. Do you know who put it in probate?

I don't know for sure because I never drive that way, but it's probably for the red house (murder scene) since that one was owned by R & D properties.

I don't know who has the estate in probate. What does that mean?

Someone has brought the case to court to settle his estate. If you look at Wanttohelp's last post, she listed the link. If he had no will, then the Court will settle the estate. It is often settled by paying off any debts the deceased owed and then dividing the assets among eligible relatives. They will appoint someone to oversee how the assets are divided. I don't know exactly how Florida does it as I've lived in NY too long. In NY they have to list and notify close relatives. I think it goes first the wife, then the children, then the parents, then I'm not sure, maybe siblings. I know they will go all the way to 2nd cousins looking for an eligible relative.
I do know this site has several posters who are far more versed in Florida law than I am and perhaps when they stop in they will help us out. The moderator, , has helped out with legal links before. And there are several others as well. So, let us hope they stop back in and help us out.
They are selling the red house, then? As I recall, there were some posters who said some significant cash was invested in fixing that house up as well.

Hey, Boyz Mum,
I was going back through the old posts and found you are one of the people who were on this thread since day one. Am I right about that? You must have been really happy to see an arrest come as it was quite a wait. But I think they wanted to make absolutely sure it was a one-way trip.
Troy Young had some kind of pre-hearing on Friday. Don't know if it was covered by media or not. Haven't seen anything on it yet and I don't know if it was a public hearing since it was pre-trial.

They are selling the red house, then? As I recall, there were some posters who said some significant cash was invested in fixing that house up as well.

snipped by me

I drove by again today. I left the phone number in my car, dangit. The for sale/for lease sign IS pretty much in the center of the two properties. It's actually a bit hard to tell which one they're talking about. I do think it's a tad closer to the red house. I was driving today so I couldn't really notice all the details. Am I allowed to post the phone number on here, or is against TOS??

Hey, Boyz Mum,
I was going back through the old posts and found you are one of the people who were on this thread since day one. Am I right about that? You must have been really happy to see an arrest come as it was quite a wait. But I think they wanted to make absolutely sure it was a one-way trip.
Troy Young had some kind of pre-hearing on Friday. Don't know if it was covered by media or not. Haven't seen anything on it yet and I don't know if it was a public hearing since it was pre-trial.

Yeah, I have been here for a while (not day one, but near the start of the WS 'investigation'). I've had lots of theories from the beginning. Wanttohelp (IIRC) started sleuthing DDM (her name) and then, IIRC, we had the benefit of all the others who were able to sleuth out much, much more info about DDM and so much more!

From the beginning of posting on WS about the case (and DDM's story to the press), I felt DDM was a shyster. I aplogized to DDM here when she first came on board because I felt kind of bad that I judged her so harshly. I can't say I had any reservations about her involvement BUT was willing to listen to what she had to say.

It was a long wait for DDM to be arrested. I honestly feel that Law Enforcement really kicked a$$ on this case. I can't say that I believe DDM will be tried and get a death penalty but as long as she's behind bars for a very long time (or the rest of her life), I will be satisfied.

I'd like to know how deep Troy Young's involvement is in this case. If you run across any articles, would you post links, please? Since he was/is LE, would anything about him be publicized? Is LE shielded in any way until their guilt is decided?

Abraham should have never died as a result of other's greed (IMO). I do feel that all people responsible for his murder and the other strange financial transactions will be revealed and dealt with accordingly. My opinion doesn't mean much but I have faith that everyone meets their maker someday. JMO.

boyz mum wouldnt you love to know more about some of those financial transactions and what le is going to do about them!

There were a lot of questionable transactions IMO. I have some faith that LE will get through some of it and I really want to believe they will find any offenders and they will meet justice someday.

I may be too suspicious by nature but a few of the names seemed to keep appearing in some transactions and I pray LE is able to untangle the web of paperwork. I want justice for Abraham and anyone else who may have been ripped off.

boyz mum wouldnt you love to know more about some of those financial transactions and what le is going to do about them!

I know this was directed to Boyz Mum, but I know ~I~ would sure like to know everything there is to know about this case. I'd love to be able to analyze all evidence and see what I/we could come up with. I really hope that LE's investigation produces the proper evidence to prove the events of those few months with the financials, as well as the events the day/night of AS's murder and burial. I hope that all evidence provided proves everything BEYOND a shadow of a doubt, and that nothing is 'circumstantial'. I want to see the guilty penalized to the fullest extent for their hand in this case, no matter how large or small their hand was in it. I want to see the innocent ones who were victims in the situation (I mean TRUE victims....not ones who thought she was up to no good, but turned the other cheek because they benefited, I mean TRUE victims who really didn't know what was going down) find a peace about the whole occurrence and be able to go on with their lives with minimal fallout from the evil she caused.

Oak Hill Cemetery - Rte. 98, Lakeland, FL

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors