Turner Syndrome

I don’t believe Misty was mentally capable of seeing the long-term ramifications of Haleigh’s medical condition upon her life. If Haleigh, at this young age had learning disabilities, her disabilities did not seem profound and would not have seemed worrisome to Misty, who clearly also has learning disabilities.

If the Medicaid health benefits are anything similar to my state’s Medicaid benefits for disabled children, Haleigh’s medical care would have been free and it would have provided adequate medical care and perhaps even transportation to office visits. I feel certain that Ron was receiving Medicaid benefits including cash for being the custodial indigent parent.[/Q

Rons job provided insurance as that was one of the factors in him having custody of the children. their mother was to pay child support but we found on another thread that she had not paid it so she had insurance.
When a person has a pretty good job, I would doubt that they were indigient.

you do not have to be indigent to get medicaid for a medically fragile child...

I got it for my child and hubby and I both had jobs and health ins...
in our state ANY child born weighing less than 2 lbs at birth qualifies for 1 year automatically (or did in 1991)

To my knowledge, rc has never had a job long enough to get company paid benefits.

In this state, Haleigh would have got SSI for her disability. I have no doubt that if there was money to be had, rc would have applied.

I do not think Haliegh was on the growth hormones yet. Gad, years ago they used to be about $1400.00 a month...must be way more than that now. No worry for rc, medicaid picks it up. They ususally don't start those hormone shots till there about 7 yrs old.

I think the biggest problem Haleigh would have is being exposed to smoke. Those two smoke like chimneys.

The whole Cummings family has shown that their hatred/disgust/disrespect for Haleigh's mother is stronger than their love for Haleigh herself, ....IMO.

Too many pathetic parents harbor hatred for the ex that is stronger than their love for their own child. Sad sad results for the poor children.

I don't believe they would have sent Haleigh back to her mother, and I do believe they would have seen her dead before they'd do such a thing. I'm glad Butterbean made it back home to his mom alive. I hope he recovers from the trauma of being raised in the Cummings home.
I so agree with you about everything except for seeing Haleigh dead before they'd send her back. I pray that's not true. I STRONGLY think their resentment of this happening on Ron's watch instead of Crystal's, hindered this investigation. I too am glad that Jr. made it back to her in one piece.

My husband is an ER doctor and HAS had patients that used their nebulizers to get a really quick high. They are frequently used with hemp. By inhaling the "drug" of choice, it enters the blood stream faster. Respectfully, Mr. Kamionka needs to go see the barbiturate addicts out in the "real world".

This is why I am interested in knowing if Haleigh's nebulizer really was missing from Ron's trailer.

This is very interesting in that I was watching Larry King the other night with Willie Nelson and he also states that is how he uses weed now - in a vaporizer-which he probably means nebulizer. I think many of these players were using drugs at a very young age themselves and wouldn't be put off to use them on Haleigh or Jr. God only knows what they were capable of subjecting these children to as a means to control them!:furious:
<snipped>
NELSON: Well, you know, I have changed my habits a little bit. My lungs -- and I smoked so much, you know, and I'd roll and smoke and roll and smoke. But I did get congestion from it. And I was wheezing, in the night and coughing. So, I switched over to a vaporizer, which you don't get any smoke and you don't get any heat. And for a singer, someone's lungs, it's much, much healthier.

KING: It's not pot, right?

NELSON: Oh, yes. It's pot in a vaporizer. But you -- when you, you know, when you pot it in, you're getting vapors, but not heat and not smoke.

KING: Does it have the same effect?

NELSON: Yes, it's even stronger, I think.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/16/lkl.01.html

Willie Nelson even? :waitasec: just WOW!

I'm guessing Willie is talking about something more like this, lol.

My Son had a nebulizer when he was young. It never would have crossed my mind to use it for anything other than asthma, lol. Geez, some people will use anything for a high.
vaporizer_del_110.JPG

I was just wondering if Turner's Syndrome had anything to do with the care and reasoning that daddy's girl was in the way of RC/MC life style.:furious:

Haleigh was on growth horomones IIRC.
Haleigh had asthma.
Turner children sometimes have other medical problems (heart,fertility)
Turner children are more fragile.
They can have learning disabilities.
Lots of doctor trips.
May have difficulty with motor coordination, visual spatial intelligence and social interaction.

Was Haleigh a bit to much to handle for RC and MC???
Could the family actually be relieved that she is gone?
Was time, money and having a sick child just to much for
TN, GGS, RC, MC?????
Was Haleigh having more and ore temper tantrums/meltdowns?

http://www.turner-syndrome.com/

http://www.turner-syndrome.com/articles/living-with-turner-syndrome/index.php
You read my mind.

This is very interesting in that I was watching Larry King the other night with Willie Nelson and he also states that is how he uses weed now - in a vaporizer-which he probably means nebulizer. I think many of these players were using drugs at a very young age themselves and wouldn't be put off to use them on Haleigh or Jr. God only knows what they were capable of subjecting these children to as a means to control them!:furious:
<snipped>
NELSON: Well, you know, I have changed my habits a little bit. My lungs -- and I smoked so much, you know, and I'd roll and smoke and roll and smoke. But I did get congestion from it. And I was wheezing, in the night and coughing. So, I switched over to a vaporizer, which you don't get any smoke and you don't get any heat. And for a singer, someone's lungs, it's much, much healthier.

KING: It's not pot, right?

NELSON: Oh, yes. It's pot in a vaporizer. But you -- when you, you know, when you pot it in, you're getting vapors, but not heat and not smoke.

KING: Does it have the same effect?

NELSON: Yes, it's even stronger, I think.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/16/lkl.01.html
I can't believe Willie Nelson would admit to this. just putting ideas into stupid people's heads. You'd think @ his age, he'd just say no to drugs & try to stay healthy.

I can't believe Willie Nelson would admit to this. just putting ideas into stupid people's heads. You'd think @ his age, he'd just say no to drugs & try to stay healthy.

I think I recall a discussion in the parking lot about this, if it's still there.

The vaporizing method of taking medical marijuana has been around for a decade or so. jmo

I wouldn't put it past anyone in this associated group to hijack Haleigh's nebulizer for this purpose! :banghead: Complete insanity... but I don't think marijuana could have killed her, pills? Heavens yes. In any case, the residue would have been impossible to get rid of without tossing the entire apparatus-- I could never make sense of the missing machine until now. Of course, the machine would have been gotten rid of as a part of staging the MH even if it had nothing to do with Haleigh's demise.

Also, regarding Haleigh's Turner Syndrome-- it's hard to know what kind of hardship her condition was causing Ron, but we have witnessed some prejudicial behavior from him regarding Amber B's baby (who has a disability), so I guess anything's possible. I'm eager to hear from Haleigh's doctors and educators on this matter.

I do not see (want to see?) anybody contemplating a murder because a little girl needs to go see a doctor once in a while but if there were problems in the every day life it might have contributed to increased irritability and made someone snap one day.
Misty has said that she was the one who rubbed Haleigh's aching legs, when she would awaken with cramps & she has also stated that she was the one who cleaned up after Haleigh's bedwetting. Nobody has ever disputed these things. GGS has said that Haleigh looked like she had just stepped out of a beauty shop every morning before school. So, lt sounds like Misty shouldered most of the caregiving responsibilities. We've also heard that Misty didn't want to babysit that night & that Teresa even offered to pay her. We also know(?),(is ANYTHING in this case officially verified?), that Misty was coming off of a drug binger, & that she was exhausted. (re Teresa). When you put all of these things together, it sounds like what you suggested-that someone could have snapped. That sounds like a BAD situation just waiting to happen.

Wow, I sure do hope they were not "smoking up" with that nebulizer and haleigh had a very bad asthma attack.....So bad it may have killed the poor baby

I never knew this. I have learned a fact today that is interesting and makes me very angry to think of them using her equipment for themselves or killing her because she was ill. What a sweet angel.

Who knows what Misty could have thought about Haleigh's condition. If she thought ahead enough she may have thought that Ron having a child with a disability would make him never want another, or that Haleigh might never marry and be home with Ron for the rest of his life. She may simply have gotten sick of having to get up early every morning trying to get a child to school and all the threats of arrests and fines for the tardies and being absent. Misty must not have done a very good job of getting Haleigh to school in those brief 4 months she was with the kids since they were already being threatened by the school.

I dont think there would have been any way for them to use the neubilizer as way to get high effectivly. Unless they had liquid medication in high doses. Maybe a pain patch soaked down with water to release the medication and put in the machine. I dont even see it working with disolved pills and really the drugs already came in easy to abuse form patch or pill or however, the fastest way into the blood stream is the veins,next is sublingual (under the touge) I doubt they were into trying wasteful new ways to abuse their drugs.
Now what medicane did they have Haleigh on due to her heart condition I would be worried that the neublizer medicane could damage her heart more as most meds for asthma are steriods and affect the heart rate. (no medical expert)

I dont think there would have been any way for them to use the neubilizer as way to get high effectivly. Unless they had liquid medication in high doses. Maybe a pain patch soaked down with water to release the medication and put in the machine. I dont even see it working with disolved pills and really the drugs already came in easy to abuse form patch or pill or however, the fastest way into the blood stream is the veins,next is sublingual (under the touge) I doubt they were into trying wasteful new ways to abuse their drugs.
Now what medicane did they have Haleigh on due to her heart condition I would be worried that the neublizer medicane could damage her heart more as most meds for asthma are steriods and affect the heart rate. (no medical expert)

I have no idea what medication Haleigh was or was not on. IIRC according to Ron on NG she no longer needed the nebulizer. I think he said she only used the inhaler. ...... anyway my son has asthma and uses either a nebulizer or inhaler, he gets Albuterol, regardless of which method it's given, it is not a steroid, and does not cause long term side effects. It can cause heart problems if given more than recommended. It does make him "shaky", and kinda hyper when he has to use it. He has not had to use it in a while ...darn pollen!!

I don't think Haleigh's medical conditions were a reason for Ron or Misty to want to get 'rid' of her, and I don't think they were using drugs with her nebulizer.

Nebulizers and vaporizers are totally different....most i've seen/used look like this, and I have a nebulizer...

I've never seen or heard of anyone ever using a nebulizer for nefarious purposes..if there was a way, people would be doing it, and they just don't. Nebulizers don't heat up.

Even hot spoons would be much more effective than a neb... Vaporizers basically use a heating element....nebs are essentially air compressors:
CollageVaporDaddy.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back