2010.04.22 -New tapes of Ron

Searchfortruth

Reaction score
Hope this is ok to post. Here's a link to two new tapes...

http://www..net/124378

OK, the first tape (which is very short) I think we may have heard before, don't remember hearing tape number 2 before. Lots of talk about alligators.

Gotcha Kimster!

The first tape is just confirmation that Ron told Cobra that ToC, HC and JO were fishing at that dock and it got dark and the dock was swamped with gators and Joe made the comment about getting rid of a body there.

The second one I couldn't get much from - especially with the fire truck going by.

But these are from Cobra so these were from quite a while ago.

Gotcha Kimster!

The first tape is just confirmation that Ron told Cobra that ToC, HC and JO were fishing at that dock and it got dark and the dock was swamped with gators and Joe made the comment about getting rid of a body there.

The second one I couldn't get much from - especially with the fire truck going by.

But these are from Cobra so these were from quite a while ago.

Do you interpret that to mean that Ron wasn't there and didn't hear this first hand ? Instead Hank Sr and Tommy heard it ?

On the second tape I heard "Jr's going to be with me forever" the person Ron is speaking wiht says something about the way Haleigh's name is spelled, he says it looks like two words, Ron says "that's the way Haleighs name was supposed to be spelled" and then Ron says what sounds like "see that one right here" and then Ron says "how come her's is just now getting on her back" I need to listen again to both tapes.

These tapes tell me that Ron never heard Joe say a word - Ron wasn't even there. Ron reports that Tommy, Joe and Tommy's son Austin were fishing when this all supposedly happened.

JMO - what is the real likihood Joe even said what has been reported ? Ron didn't hear it. Guess he got it from Tommy.

I am not too new here but, this is my first time posting on here. After listening to the tapes and having my husband clean them up some I can say I thought Ron cussed a lot till after hearing Cobra (I think that is who the tapes are from) cuss. I think he has out done Ron in that department. But, from whats on the tape is that Ron is repeating the story that Tommy told him about the night that Hank, Tommy and Joe went to the docks and what Joe had said. Ron said this after Cobra started talking about it first. Tommy is the one who said he needed to get his son out of there cuz it looked like Lake Placid (sp). On tape 2 (which was a lot harder to clean up) Ron and Cobra are talking about how much a parent hurts when they lose a child and that Cobra told Ron to watch out for Joe cuz he is a very mean dude. Cobra cant get a reading on Joe at all and that Ron needs to watch out for him and then they talk about how the spelling of HaLeigh's name came about. Nothing that shows me that Ron was making up a story about anything on these tapes. Cobra does like to talk over Ron a lot in the tapes. Ron would start to comment on something that Cobra said but, Cobra talked over him. My husband is going to see if he can fix the audio on them to see what Ron is saying on them better.

OT I have also listened to the 911 tapes over after my husband cleaned them up some too and Ron does NOT say anything about drugs and there is no 3rd voice. Rons pitch of his voice changes alot from being pissed off yelling to just asking what did misty know and why did she not hear anything to crying for HaLeigh. My husband is going to try and clean them up more to see if there is anything else on them. My husband also said that if you think you hear a word and that is what is in your head when you keep listening to it, you will make yourself hear it. (he works for ABC News and he does editing for a living and after listening to tapes all day to bleep out cuss words before air time your mind plays tricks on you and you miss things.)

Please be gentle with me like I said its my first post here and I have alot of things on my mind about this case and so many are popping up right this min.
:truce:

Yes, RaisinCharlie, that is the way I heard it - RC was just repeating what ToC had told him they did on their lil fishing trip.

On tape 2 Cobra asks Ron if he has any connections to LE and Ron says no. Cobra is talking about searching Dunns (?) Bridge and the area where they are at. Actually Cobra says Dunns Bridge and "there". Then Ron starts talking about how alligators "burrow" and take their prey and push them into the burrow. This comes out of no where. Cobra says he knows all about gators and what they do, he's from Miami. Ron seems to be the one fascinated with "gators", if you ask me.

The first short tape is an enhancement of the earlier one-you can just hear the conversation better about the alligators coming out when Tommy says he has to get his son out of there. And then Joe makes the comment about a good place to hide a body.

The second one-the point RC is making is about Crystal. They talk about how her name is spelled etc. Ron says Jr is daddy's little boy & will be with him forever. He says he got that tattoo on his back when Crystal was breastfeeding Haleigh (he uses a different term lol) and how come she's just getting hers' now?"

Welcome loving mom of 2. If your husband can clean up the tapes - great, we need all the help we can get. :D

Glad you heard that Ron got this information about Joe saying this from Tommy. From the beginning Ron has claimed that Joe told him this and he was feeding small animals to the gators. Confirms for me Ron likes to embellish significantly.

Tape 2, they start talking about Joe and Cobra says "he's such a good liar". I believe I hear Ron say that he's scared of him. Then Cobra warns Ron not to do anything, "you've got kids". That's when Ron says Jr is "going to be with him forever, till the day he dies". Ron then says, "that's Jr, that's daddys little boy".

As for the alligator conversation, Ron says the gator will push their prey up into the burrow even if it's a...then Cobra says I know, I know. I believe Ron was going to say, even if it's a small child.

Welcome loving mom of 2. If your husband can clean up the tapes - great, we need all the help we can get. :D

Glad you heard that Ron got this information about Joe saying this from Tommy. From the beginning Ron has claimed that Joe told him this and he was feeding small animals to the gators. Confirms for me Ron likes to embellish significantly.

Sorry I put the wrong name it was Joe not Tommy. All these names start to get to you once you start thinking in your head about all of them. But the story was first told to Cobra by Tommy before Ron said anything. Cobra is the one who brings it up on tape. Also tape 2 also has them talking about doing a search and all the places named are by Cobra non by Ron. They do talk about gators and what they do to there pray. I am from MI but go to the New Orleans area 3 times a year and the first thing I was told my first trip down was all about the gators and in return I tell the same story to everybody that I have taken down with me. So I dont see anything wrong with what they had said about how gators are cuz its what I have been told over and over.

I am not too new here but, this is my first time posting on here. After listening to the tapes and having my husband clean them up some I can say I thought Ron cussed a lot till after hearing Cobra (I think that is who the tapes are from) cuss. I think he has out done Ron in that department. But, from whats on the tape is that Ron is repeating the story that Tommy told him about the night that Hank, Tommy and Joe went to the docks and what Joe had said. Ron said this after Cobra started talking about it first. Tommy is the one who said he needed to get his son out of there cuz it looked like Lake Placid (sp). On tape 2 (which was a lot harder to clean up) Ron and Cobra are talking about how much a parent hurts when they lose a child and that Cobra told Ron to watch out for Joe cuz he is a very mean dude. Cobra cant get a reading on Joe at all and that Ron needs to watch out for him and then they talk about how the spelling of HaLeigh's name came about. Nothing that shows me that Ron was making up a story about anything on these tapes. Cobra does like to talk over Ron a lot in the tapes. Ron would start to comment on something that Cobra said but, Cobra talked over him. My husband is going to see if he can fix the audio on them to see what Ron is saying on them better.

OT I have also listened to the 911 tapes over after my husband cleaned them up some too and Ron does NOT say anything about drugs and there is no 3rd voice. Rons pitch of his voice changes alot from being pissed off yelling to just asking what did misty know and why did she not hear anything to crying for HaLeigh. My husband is going to try and clean them up more to see if there is anything else on them. My husband also said that if you think you hear a word and that is what is in your head when you keep listening to it, you will make yourself hear it. (he works for ABC News and he does editing for a living and after listening to tapes all day to bleep out cuss words before air time your mind plays tricks on you and you miss things.)

Please be gentle with me like I said its my first post here and I have alot of things on my mind about this case and so many are popping up right this min.
:truce:

Welcome to WSer, LMo2~

Thank you for the excellent take on Ron and Cobra's conversation. I listened to them myself. Ron strikes me as very genuine. All the blogging and speculation are afire. The clarification on the 911 calls is much appreciated!

:)MOO

Does anyone else hear (during the sirens) RC say "JR will be with me till the day I die, even if hehas to go with me like that" ??

I asked on twitter but not many can listen and/or make out what he said.

On tape 2, right before Cobra talks about Joe he says something about Misty and I can't understand what it is. I thought it was something about not hurting kids, but am not sure. It sounds like Cobra is playing to Ron pretty good.

I don't have earphones today. My motherboard got fried last week and I'm using my daughters netbook. (I bought a new tower online today yippie!)

Would someone please transcribe (I know there will a LOT of cursing) and post.

I will be ever so grateful!

Does anyone else hear (during the sirens) RC say "JR will be with me till the day I die, even if hehas to go with me like that" ??

I asked on twitter but not many can listen and/or make out what he said.

That's what I heard the first time I listened to it. Listened 3 more times and still hear the same words.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back