Logan on NBC Today Show Friday April 23

BeanE

Inactive
Reaction score
Website
casesignal.wordpress.com
Logan is coming up on the Today Show (NBC) this morning. They're announcing it and showing him but don't know what time.

This thread is for those who wish to discuss the interview.

I have to go out in a bit. Could someone look for the video and post it when it becomes available? It will come up here:
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/

Thanks,
BeanE

Asking whoever has him that please, they really want him back.

He believes Gabe is alive.

Doesn't know why EJ said she killed him. Spite. They were fine with shared custody. Then she took off.

Does she have emotional problems?

Relationship rollercoaster. Her current actions in jail are normal for her.

Together 2 1/2 to 3 years. Lots of ups and downs. Had a lot of good times, lot of bad times.

At times she'd get really mad for no reason. Was scary.

Attorney:

A number of investigations. Trying to piece together all the info from the investigations.

Some things not followed up as diligently as possible.

Conspiracy formulated in AZ to take Gabe.

More to the story to believe Gabe is out there.

Logan:

Want my son more than anything.

Drop him off at police station, fire station, or hospital.

Interview over.

Really nothing new.

Wow, I thought he was going to talk about Tammi & Jack Smith. Weeks ago Ken stated that they knew where Gabriel was and I believe it was Logan that stated he expected to have him home within 30 days. So where is Gabriel? I'm beginning to think they don't have a clue. Very disappointing.

Wow, I thought he was going to talk about Tammi & Jack Smith. Weeks ago Ken stated that they knew where Gabriel was and I believe it was Logan that stated he expected to have him home within 30 days. So where is Gabriel? I'm beginning to think they don't have a clue. Very disappointing.

I thought there was going to be more about Jack and Tammi too. I had the idea there was going to be some new information.

I think they do have a good idea what happened to Gabe and who was involved. I think they don't have the money to pay Ken, who is very expensive, and are lacking the resources of the FBI, which are critical to finding Gabe.

I think SAPD, with their early assumption that Elizabeth killed Gabe despite there being no physical evidence whatever that Gabe is dead, have failed this baby. They should have conducted a proactive, diligent search for him early on, and whereas I think they did do some searching, I don't think it was as intense as it should have been.

mom.....did I miss something...are you saying Logan ad Mr.Gamble know the Smith's were involved and thye know where he is ???

mom.....did I miss something...are you saying Logan ad Mr.Gamble know the Smith's were involved and they know where he is ???

Kappy I was referring to the 7 min. video Ken Gamble did in the park and the interview Logan did shortly thereafter. In those pieces Ken stated that Elizabeth had given full admissions and had said who she gave the baby to. In Logan's interview he stated he felt that Gabriel would be home within a month. I'll have to go look for links...don't have them handy.

My point is I'm disappointed because I was really feeling that things were starting to come together and I was feeling very confident that Gabriel would be found...now I'm not feeling so confident...I was expecting way more from the Today Show appearance.

FWIW Yes, I do feel that Ken knows the Smith's were/are involved and he's just waiting on subpoenaed records...phone records is my belief to prove it. jmo

Kappy I was referring to the 7 min. video Ken Gamble did in the park and the interview Logan did shortly thereafter. In those pieces Ken stated that Elizabeth had given full admissions and had said who she gave the baby to. In Logan's interview he stated he felt that Gabriel would be home within a month. I'll have to go look for links...don't have them handy.

My point is I'm disappointed because I was really feeling that things were starting to come together and I was feeling very confident that Gabriel would be found...now I'm not feeling so confident...I was expecting way more from the Today Show appearance.

FWIW Yes, I do feel that Ken knows the Smith's were/are involved and he's just waiting on subpoenaed records...phone records is my belief to prove it. jmo

Thx's..I've been out a couple of days and thought I missed some new info. But in listening to the interview this morning, I was suprised that they think he is out of the country. Although I didn't hear Mr.Maloney say it, just Anne Curry....

It's not on here yet, but I watched the video thanks to BeanE
What do you think the attorney was going to say at the end when Curry cut him off?

Logan had just said that whomever has Gabriel can drop him off at a fire station, hospital etc--- but he did not exactly say that the family or LE would just let it go at that

Do you think the family or LE would let it go if Gabriel was returned at this point? If so that might be an important message to get across?
Do you think that the attorney might have wanted to state something to this effect?
I am really curious to what he wanted to say at the end

I was wondering about what else the lawyer wanted to say too ProfT. It was frustrating that he was cut off.

I was a bit disappointed as well. I really thought after all we've heard lately with Gambles findings and Logans statements that they'd have some new info and/or leads. I am glad, however, that they were just able to get Gabe's face out there on national tv. I think that's definitely the most important thing because I truly believe the only way he's going to be found is by the investigators stumbling on a clue or a citizen who happens to notice/recognize him. A story like this, I wish national tv would keep his face out there more because he may be alive.

I am glad Logan got the message out about dropping him off at a hospital or something, though I wish he would have added that the person could remain anonymous. I am also interested in what the atty was wanting to say.

Hopefully with this being on the Today Show this am, maybe JVM or NG will do at least a little bit on it.

I thought there was going to be more about Jack and Tammi too. I had the idea there was going to be some new information.

I think they do have a good idea what happened to Gabe and who was involved. I think they don't have the money to pay Ken, who is very expensive, and are lacking the resources of the FBI, which are critical to finding Gabe.

I think SAPD, with their early assumption that Elizabeth killed Gabe despite there being no physical evidence whatever that Gabe is dead, have failed this baby. They should have conducted a proactive, diligent search for him early on, and whereas I think they did do some searching, I don't think it was as intense as it should have been.

BBM-Does this mean Ken is no longer investigating the case? After his interview about the park meeting, I felt confident he was on to something and that Gabe would be home soon?

I also remember that 1 interview with Ken/Logan where they both seemed so confident who had Gabriel. But another interview soon afterwards, with Logan and Mark Palmer on a news show, Logan seemed really down. My guess is they thought they had a great lead, but upon following up on it, it lead no where or they couldn't prove it...
The Today show appearance had no new info, it seems like they really don't have anything tangible, mostly theories, that still need to be proven with facts/findings.
My understanding about Ken is that he is expensive, and is/was back in Australia while the family comes up with the $ to pay for the costs of more investigations... However, Kelli had a FB post the other day saying "we are still moving along strong" re the PI...

BBM-Does this mean Ken is no longer investigating the case? After his interview about the park meeting, I felt confident he was on to something and that Gabe would be home soon?

I can't really speak for BeanE, and I could be completely wrong. But I took her post to mean that she thinks maybe the family doesn't have the money to pay Ken and the investigation is stalling because of it. It takes money to to do an investigation, so it doesn't necessarily mean that Ken isn't on the case anymore. Maybe he isn't able to get what he needs without funding???

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back