Deceased/Not Found WA - Rachael Anderson, 40, Clarkston, 16 April 2010 - #1 *C. Capone guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.dnews.com/breaking-news/1399/

Breaking News Police search building south of Moscow in relation to missing Clarkston woman

April 23, 2010, 4:25 pm

lg.php

Law enforcement officials confirmed a Moscow building where missing person Rachel L. Anderson was last seen was searched Thursday night in Moscow.

Clarkston Police Chief Joel Hastings said a missing persons task force searched a Moscow building where the 40-year-old Clarkston woman was reportedly last seen.

“Anything they thought was possibly of value was collected and sent to the (Idaho) crime lab,” Hastings said, adding no suspects or persons of interest have been identified. “Lots of people have been talked to. (The task force has) done a lot of interviews. The detectives continue to look at every tip, every piece of information, to try to locate her.”

Moscow Assistant Police Chief David Duke said the Moscow Police Department also is working on getting a search warrant for a storage shed Anderson rents in Moscow. Duke said police will look for background information in the shed if they receive the warrant.

I wonder if the building searched was CAC's business?

Gosh - it just doesn't sound like this is going end well. :(

Tori Brunetti | KXLY4 Anchor / Reporter
Posted: 5:44 pm PDT April 23, 2010

Missing woman seen in Moscow on day she disappeared

Investigators are piecing together a timeline that’s helping them learn what Rachael Anderson was doing in the days right before she disappeared.
A week ago Friday Anderson went missing. Originally police thought she was last seen leaving her Clarkston home in a white GMC Yukon but Friday investigators said she was seen in Moscow Friday evening.
Clarkston police said they searched a building in Moscow but would not elaborate at to what they think Anderson was doing there. Anderson's oldest daughter, Amber Griswold, says she has no idea where her mother could be but is trying to be positive. - snipped

more at link:
http://www.kxly.com/news/23250157/detail.html

http://www.dnews.com/breaking-news/1399/

Breaking News Police search building south of Moscow in relation to missing Clarkston woman

April 23, 2010, 4:25 pm

lg.php

Law enforcement officials confirmed a Moscow building where missing person Rachel L. Anderson was last seen was searched Thursday night in Moscow.

Clarkston Police Chief Joel Hastings said a missing persons task force searched a Moscow building where the 40-year-old Clarkston woman was reportedly last seen.

“Anything they thought was possibly of value was collected and sent to the (Idaho) crime lab,” Hastings said, adding no suspects or persons of interest have been identified. “Lots of people have been talked to. (The task force has) done a lot of interviews. The detectives continue to look at every tip, every piece of information, to try to locate her.”

Moscow Assistant Police Chief David Duke said the Moscow Police Department also is working on getting a search warrant for a storage shed Anderson rents in Moscow. Duke said police will look for background information in the shed if they receive the warrant.

I wonder if the building searched was CAC's business?

THANK YOU! WAS JUST going to post this.. I dont know for sure but I believe it was where her car was being fixed.

Thanks 1forevry1, appreciate all your help. Do you know what city Rachael was born in?
Also the time she was reported missing? It just says Monday morning.

Trying to get this info for the Forensic Astrologer's. I'll explain/link you to them so you can see how it works.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5107694&posted=1#post5107694

Look at the last three posts.

I do not know what city she was born in. Sorry... I will see if I can find out. Thanks for the link I am checking it out now!

You are correct! :) Good investigating! Ha! They do all blend so the names and places all do to, I can understand why its hard to figure out all the name and the logistics!

I grew up in that general area, and went to college at U of I for a year. So it didn't take much investigation, lol. Just had to grab a map. :)

Interesting that she was last seen in Moscow and they have searched for her there.

Remember...her vehicle ended up back in Lewiston.

I agree but anyone could have dropped it there and hopped the bus back to Moscow.... or had a ride back . Although all her stuff was found IN the vehicle so I agree it is odd. But it could also be to mislead authorities too.

Sounds like LE has some suspicions about what has happened to Rachael. Searching the building, sending forensics to the lab and then getting a warrant for the storage unit, sounds like progress is being made.

Any idea what auto repair shop she took her car to 1forevry1?

Amanda started an album for Rachael .... http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Rachael Anderson/
Thank you!!

I can't believe how quickly people have put information together on this website. I used to live in the Lewiston/Clarkston area and was a close friend of Rachael's. She has 3 ex-husbands (hence the different last names - Anderson is her maiden name) and the most recent one (CC), who she filed for divorce from in January, but it doesn't appear that it was finalized yet. Her girls are from her first marriage, one of her sons is from her second marriage, the other is from the third marriage and she did not have any kids in her most recent marriage (CC.) The boys were with their father over the weekend and her daughters are over 18 and out of the house. The oldest has two daughters of her own. Lewiston, ID, Clarkston, WA and Moscow, ID are all in relative proximity of each other. Clarkston, WA is in Asotin County and Lewiston is in Nez Perce County. To people who live there, it is called the "Lewiston/Clarkston valley."

I would love to be optimistic and say things will end well in this situation, but I think the reality is that they won't. Rachael would never go this long without talking to her kids. She is a very good hearted person, who always wants to believe the best about everyone. I think her goodness is evidenced by all of the people that are coming out in support of her. I don't want to say anymore because I would never want to compromise the investigation, but I think the day they find her will be one of the saddest in my life to date. I am still hoping and praying, for her kids' sake and for the sake of her family, who loved her dearly. She was a fantastic mother.

Good job at uncovering his criminal record (CC), and other information that most people don't know. That's why they call you WebSleuths! I just wish she had never met him.

Sounds like LE has some suspicions about what has happened to Rachael. Searching the building, sending forensics to the lab and then getting a warrant for the storage unit, sounds like progress is being made.

Any idea what auto repair shop she took her car to 1forevry1?

Not a clue what its called .. but I am looking into it as we speak

I can't believe how quickly people have put information together on this website. I used to live in the Lewiston/Clarkston area and was a close friend of Rachael's. She has 3 ex-husbands (hence the different last names - Anderson is her maiden name) and the most recent one (CC), who she filed for divorce from in January, but it doesn't appear that it was finalized yet. Her girls are from her first marriage, one of her sons is from her second marriage, the other is from the third marriage and she did not have any kids in her most recent marriage (CC.) The boys were with their father over the weekend and her daughters are over 18 and out of the house. The oldest has two daughters of her own. Lewiston, ID, Clarkston, WA and Moscow, ID are all in relative proximity of each other. Clarkston, WA is in Asotin County and Lewiston is in Nez Perce County. To people who live there, it is called the "Lewiston/Clarkston valley."

I would love to be optimistic and say things will end well in this situation, but I think the reality is that they won't. Rachael would never go this long without talking to her kids. She is a very good hearted person, who always wants to believe the best about everyone. I think her goodness is evidenced by all of the people that are coming out in support of her. I don't want to say anymore because I would never want to compromise the investigation, but I think the day they find her will be one of the saddest in my life to date. I am still hoping and praying, for her kids' sake and for the sake of her family, who loved her dearly. She was a fantastic mother.

Good job at uncovering his criminal record (CC), and other information that most people don't know. That's why they call you WebSleuths! I just wish she had never met him.

I agree with you on every level and I will be so sad with you. I continue to hope and pray. But I dont think it is looking good. Thank you for your post

Friend0325, Welcome to WS. Very sad it's under such circumstances.

Thank you SusieQ. I am sad as well. I am a big crime follower; I follow the Casey Anthony Case and the very sad Haleigh Cummings case and watch Nancy Grace all the time. I've never joined a forum before. I was so impressed with the research done in such a short amount of time and all the information revealed. I hope some of you work in LE!!

I never thought it would happen to someone I knew and cared about. It just seemed like something that happened to other people. Now I know just how personal each and every case is and I will never look at things the same again.

Hi Friend - welcome to WS! Thanks for the information about the different marriages and her children - it was so confusing looking it all up...yikes!

Sounds like Rachael is a loved mom, friend, and companion to many. Let's hope LE (law enforcement) is on the right trail by searching ID and her rented space.

A link to Palouse multiple service and car wash:

http://www.edmunds.com/repairshops/Idaho/Moscow/PalouseMultipleServices/service.1.newOld.html

Thank you SusieQ. I am sad as well. I am a big crime follower; I follow the Casey Anthony Case and the very sad Haleigh Cummings case and watch Nancy Grace all the time. I've never joined a forum before. I was so impressed with the research done in such a short amount of time and all the information revealed. I hope some of you work in LE!!

I never thought it would happen to someone I knew and cared about. It just seemed like something that happened to other people. Now I know just how personal each and every case is and I will never look at things the same again.

Friend do you know where Rachael was born, or the time she was last seen?
See the reason I am asking a few posts upstream.

Welcome to the board!!

Soul posted preliminary comments for those who care to view .... http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79041&page=25

Where is this field off of Warner Avenue that LE was searching for her cell phone? Is it out of town and on the way back to L/C?

Where is this field off of Warner Avenue that LE was searching for her cell phone? Is it out of town and on the way back to L/C?

It is in town just off to the north kinda back behind Potlatch as far as I know. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Friend do you know where Rachael was born, or the time she was last seen?
See the reason I am asking a few posts upstream.

Welcome to the board!!

Soul posted preliminary comments for those who care to view .... http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79041&page=25

Knox - I find that Rachael L. Anderson, was born 06/11/69, in the county of Asotin, WA. Unable to find the exact town. Sorry!

ETA: I've been informed this is not correct - she was born in South Dakota. Sorry for the misinformation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288