2010.04.24 Proximity of Shell Harbor Boat Ramp to other properties.

Whisperer

Reaction score
Question asked by a poster: I missed this, when did Lisa C mention TN being interested in renting 116 Tyler? Not that Lisa C is anyone I would take at her word, but I never heard that conversation. TIA_____________________

Renting, not so sure..116 tyler is on the market and has been up for sale for a little while now. Keep in mind TN has a real estate license. She can access records of anyones property with that license too. She can go as an independent agent also and look around. She wears a coat of many colors.

She could have been curious, she could have wanted to see the property, heck, she could have wanted to sell the property or even purchase it. She can find out anything she wants about it with her license.

Question asked: I missed this, when did Lisa C mention TN being interested in renting 116 Tyler? Not that Lisa C is anyone I would take at her word, but I never heard that conversation. TIA

Renting, not so sure..116 tyler is on the market and has been up for sale for a little while now. Keep in mind TN has a real estate license. She can access records of anyones property with that license too. She can go as an independent agent also and look around. She wears a coat of many colors.

She could have been curious, she could have wanted to see the property, heck, she could have wanted to sell the property or even purchase it. She can find out anything she wants about it with her license.

Whisperer, this deal with 116 and TN confuses me actually. Seems to me a logical thinking person might be more inclined to be concerned with 130 Magnolia especially if they suspect Joe or even Tommy for that matter. The night Haleigh went missing, this house would have been empty, Joe had familiarity with it if Chelsea is truthful as Joe left Tommy's to go stay there and didn't show up at her house until Hank was hurt. Chelsea also says Lisa stayed that night in Gainesville with Hank. Dunno, seems to me if everyone was so concerned with Joe, the 130 address might have been the first place to look, rather than near the last place LE has now looked.

Whisperer, this deal with 116 and TN confuses me actually. Seems to me a logical thinking person might be more inclined to be concerned with 130 Magnolia especially if they suspect Joe or even Tommy for that matter. The night Haleigh went missing, this house would have been empty, Joe had familiarity with it if Chelsea is truthful as Joe left Tommy's to go stay there and didn't show up at her house until Hank was hurt. Chelsea also says Lisa stayed that night in Gainesville with Hank. Dunno, seems to me if everyone was so concerned with Joe, the 130 address might have been the first place to look, rather than near the last place LE has now looked.

I am under the assumptiom that 130 Magnolia is where they lived, well one Magnolia and it is in Satsuma heading towards San Mateo. It is 2.9 miles from Green Lane. This seems like the place according to the distance she mentioned. Chelsea said she lived about three miles from Green lane. Where in the heck did Lisa and Hank live? Chelsea mixed it up again. First night she said she lived in Satsuma (3 miles away). Second night she said she lived in Crescent City (3 miles away) she says it is all the same area...WTH? We need to nail down these Addys. The magnolia near Crescent City is more like 14 miles from Green lane.

Where did Chelsea Live?
Where did Lisa Live?

They always lived near each other if not in the same house.

Keep in mind Marvin Martin who said Lisa and Hank were neighbors of his. Marvin lived in the San Mateo area on Sunglow ave, IIRC>

I am under the assumptiom that 130 Magnolia is where they lived, well one Magnolia and it is in Satsuma heading towards San Mateo. It is 2.9 miles from Green Lane. This seems like the place according to the distance she mentioned. Chelsea said she lived about three miles from Green lane. Where in the heck did Lisa and Hank live? Chelsea mixed it up again. First night she said she lived in Satsuma (3 miles away). Second night she said she lived in Crescent City (3 miles away) she says it is all the same area...WTH? We need to nail down these Addys.

Misty claimed on her LVA test Timmy and Chelsey were living in Crescent City on February 9, 2009..
My understanding Hank Sr. And Lisa were living at 130Magnolia, just a hop skip and a jump from the Shell Harbor dock area..
Since Hardy stated there was a possibility the crime was committed in that area the incident could have occurred at Hank Sr .and Lisa's house since they were both in Gainesville at the time...
Ger posted some pictures the other day after the last search.. There is a picture of 130 Magnolia in that thread..

Misty claimed on her LVA test Timmy and Chelsey were living in Crescent City on February 9, 2009..
My understanding Hank Sr. And Lisa were living at 301 Magnolia, just a hop skip and a jump from the Shell Harbor dock area..
Since Hardy stated there was a possibility the crime was committed in that area the incident could have occurred at Hank Sr .and Lisa's house since they were both in Gainesville at the time...
Ger posted some pictures the other day after the last search.. If you haven't seen them they are located in the Putnam County pictures thread...There is a picture of 301 Magnolia..JMO

Chelsea's exact words were "I lived about 3 miles from Green Lane in Satsuma. The next day she still said she live 3 miles from Green lane but in CC, she said they are the same area. Is it?

Hank's hospital papers say 130 Magnolia, Satsuma. These two Magnolia are at least 17 miles apart.

Is there any proof that Lisa and Hank lived on Magnolia in CC? They don't look close or the same area to me..as chelsea says CC and Satsuma are the same..??? My research has indicated timmy and Chelsea has always lived with them or next to them.

I am under the assumptiom that 130 Magnolia is where they lived, well one Magnolia and it is in Satsuma heading towards San Mateo. It is 2.9 miles from Green Lane. This seems like the place according to the distance she mentioned. Chelsea said she lived about three miles from Green lane. Where in the heck did Lisa and Hank live? Chelsea mixed it up again. First night she said she lived in Satsuma (3 miles away). Second night she said she lived in Crescent City (3 miles away) she says it is all the same area...WTH? We need to nail down these Addys. The magnolia near Crescent City is more like 14 miles from Green lane.

Where did Chelsea Live?
Where did Lisa Live?

They always lived near each other if not in the same house.

Keep in mind Marvin Martin who said Lisa and Hank were neighbors of his. Marvin lived in the San Mateo area on Sunglow ave, IIRC>

Thanks -because for some reason the only way I could connect the Magnolia by Shell Harbour is the fact Chelsea claims she told LE to search 309. The Magnolia in Satsuma is off 17. Sure has me wondering why 309 though.

I am going to have to do some map study. On this computer it is more difficult. I miss my other computer with my research and maps. IIRC, the one who lived real close to the dock was Hope's mom. She lived on Front St. Just going from memory here..Be back in a bit if I can get info from this computer.

How far from the search area does Hope live?

Chelsea's exact words were "I lived about 3 miles from Green Lane in Satsuma. The next day she still said she live 3 miles from Green lane but in CC, she said they are the same area. Is it?

Hank's hospital papers say 130 Magnolia, Satsuma. These two Magnolia are at least 17 miles apart.

Is there any proof that Lisa and Hank lived on Magnolia in CC? They don't look close or the same area to me..as chelsea says CC and Satsuma are the same..??? My research has indicated timmy and Chelsea has always lived with them or next to them.

I was under the impression Shell Harbor is in Satsuma, is it not?
And I don't know IF what Chesley stated was true or not, but she did say this past week on NG that cousin Jo was at one time statying with Tommy and Lindsey, until he had the falling out with Ron over the gun.. She then stated he went to stay with Lisa and Hank Sr but after Hank Sr. had the wreck and had to be air lifted to Gainesville, Jo came to stay with them in Crescent City..
I also remember reading and I don't know who stated it or where the infomation came from but Misty was staying at her parents house after her three day binge with Nay Nay and WBG...All just my opinion...

Where is Concerned Papa..We need him to help attempt to clear this up...

Oh my...I just looked at Mapquest. Can't download google earth yet.

BUT ooooh. Magnolia looks to be in walking distance to harbor. Many resorts down there many docks but this one is public. Lots of hiding places, lots of privacy at night I bet. It either of these two live on Magnolia, this is a good bet JO couldl be very involved if he, indeed, stayed on Magnolia in this area.

Thanks.

How far from the search area does Hope live?

Hope lives near AS in Welaka. Donald, AS, Hope and I bet TN (now) are all the same neighborhod. Front st is closest to the water.

I will rule out all of them as soon as this magnolia near, sitting almost on the dock is confirmed. Whoever lived there or stayed there HAS to be invovled with this crime..in my opinion...just makes sense. When we take in what we know and where they searched if tommy was telling the truth and I assume so and that is why he took the lie detector. they weren't going to search that area on a fluke.

People dispose in familiar places. I was always looking at magnolia near San mateo *slaps forehead* and wondering why they never looked in the water there. Now I see what you guys were talking about...sheesh.

Thanks -because for some reason the only way I could connect the Magnolia by Shell Harbour is the fact Chelsea claims she told LE to search 309. The Magnolia in Satsuma is off 17. Sure has me wondering why 309 though.

Want to be more interested in the 309? Pages and pages back in our dream thread....the number 309 is repeated in numerous posts and no-one knew why. As was the cinder blocks and the color yellow. Could be related or not, but sure does set ones mind to thinking.

North central Florida has to be one of best areas in the U.S to hide a body. I have never seen so much water and thick terrain in my life.

I was in Orlando for a vacation and stayed in a large condominium complex. I went out to the balcony up one floor and there were two very large alligators sleeping below..WTH? I was scared to leave. I thought they were decorative pieces as part of the landscape but was told "Nope". OMG!

This particular Magnolia is 24 driving seconds from 130 Shell Harbor Rd. Now I do not have the addy of the public doc but this is certainly close enough for me to make a determination that it is too darn close for comfort. Just need to know who lives on that Magnolia. We have Chelsea saying she lived 3 miles from green lane in Satsuma. Shell Harbor is considered Satsuma...I didn't know that. Shell Harboe is half-way between satsuma and welaka.

It is likely then that Lisa was living very close to tim. 'They have always lived close if not together. That is what was throwing me off. D#$n, these addys are so important to the case.

The Magnolia Ave property that is 2 blocks from Shell Harbor dock is where Hank and Lisa lived. The neighbors there confirmed it when the search started. According to the maps I have it is 5.68 miles from Green Lane. The route you would take from Green Lane is to get on Tyler and over to Buffalo Bluff Rd, turn on to Hwy 17, then get off on Hwy 309 which will then take you to Shell Harbor. Chelsea wanted the 309 section of this route to be searched, but LE never did.

Also--the closest place Chelsea could live with a Crescent City address is just south of Pamona Park.

Ok so if you put in 130 Magnolia or 130 Magnolia Dr they are two different places. On is located around Shell Harbour Rd and the other is located very close to Green Ln.

This is Magnolia Dr.:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...66419&sspn=0.077057,0.181103&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=16

And this is just Magnolia:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...72421&sspn=0.009635,0.022638&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=16

Magnolia is very close to Green Ln , like a skip hop and a jump:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...5286,-81.672342&spn=0.00963,0.022638&t=h&z=16

Whoa !!! After looking at that map which way did the dogs track again ? Looks familiar to me !!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So we need to combine Twall's excellent post about the case and the FDLE, FBI, etc with Steven Brown's and James Werter and go from there.

They have enough for probable cause but want more for it to be a rock solid case. They wanted a body or clothing or blanket or a weapon but say they got nothing.

There are two possible crime scenes and multiple arrests. W/O them ever saying who the main suspect is, Brown says it will be no surprise and he has all but eliminated rc.
He says misty was there and is culpable but to what degree, he didn't say. When asked if there COULD be an out of state arrest, he said, "certainly".

They give us enough to drive ourselves crazy trying to figure out what they are saying behind the words.

I find it odd that Joe's sis is showing up as having lived at the address LC and HC Sr. were alleged to live .... Go figure

Doobie, Chelsea said she lived in Satsuma, three miles from Green Lane when Haleigh vanished.

The next day she said she lived three miles from Green Lane but in Crescent City. She said it is all the same area

grrrrrrrrrrr.

I find it odd that Joe's sis is showing up as having lived at the address LC and HC Sr. were alleged to live .... Go figure

Not another twist...tell me no, tell me this name is not related to JO..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eleanor D.
Back