TX - Maria Santos Corona, 44, found decapitated, Lewisville, 26 April 2010

what is happening in this world???? This happened today in Jacksonville, Florida too...crazy stuff.......

what is happening in this world???? This happened today in Jacksonville, Florida too...crazy stuff.......

Someone else decapitated their wife?

Murdering your wife is one thing. Chopping her head off and leaving her in the street? Whoa!

They say that domestic violence escelates when the economy is bad. All violence for that matter I'd guess.

Please, Dear God don't let that have been one of that woman's kids who the cops were holding back. Poor, poor lady.

*****The poor woman decapitated in Florid? Her son was responsible. What?****

http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/04/26/1598918/son-of-decapitated-woman-arrested.html

:( Dearest Lord, please save us from this. I'm not sure what's going on. But the human race obviously needs help.

RIP to these women. My goodness, I don't know what else to say.

LEWISVILLE (CBS 11 / TXA 21) ―
Lewisville Police Dept.

Lewisville police are looking for a man suspected of decapitating his wife Monday morning.

Police released a picture of 49-year-old Jose Corona, seen at right. They are calling him a "suspect and a person of interest" in the death of his wife.

The Tarrant County Medical Examiner says the victim was 44-year-old Maria Santos Corona. According to friends, the couple has six children.

A mail carrier discovered Maria Corona's body in the middle of the street in the 1000 block of Shadow Wood Lane in Lewisville and contacted police shortly after 11 a.m.

http://cbs11tv.com/local/lewisville.murder.decapitation.2.1657145.html

Note: I'm just copying this out of the article for future tracking purposes. Many times, by the time someone goes to trial, the links to articles no longer work. It's much easier for me to get sentencing data if I have the perp and victims names in the thread itself.

I don't even know what to say. I hope and pray that the police find this very very soon. This is incredibly disturbing.

just wow. each time I think "well, that's it, I've now seen the depth of depravity that exists in humanity"

I see yet a new low.

I saw this story on the Dallas Morning News late yesterday afternoon. What's weird is that I went yesterday morning around 9:00 am to return a movie to Blockbuster - I was literally TWO streets away from where this happened. :eek:

In one article I read that the mailman found her around 11:00am which makes me wonder exactly when this happened ........ it had to be after all the kids where in school or there would of been kids walking to bus stops or to school.

It just shook me up to know how close I was to this only a couple of hours before they found her body.

Recovering Lurker - Here is an update on your case:

Alofa Time

Incarcerated: 1/2/2007
Offense: 1st Degree Murder
Sentence: LWOP

Offense: 2 Counts Vehicular Manslaughter Sentence: 15 years - each count
Offense: Aggravated DUI Sentence: 15 years
These offenses are to be served consecutively
This guy is going absolutely nowhere!

TY Belinda for always keeping us aware of how sentencing turns out. I appreciate that you do that.

I can say with nearly 100% certainty that this psychopath was already in Mexico by the time this story hit the news outlets.
And of course, if and when he IS located, he'll avoid the death penalty. :furious:
Doubt he gave a second thought to what will become of his six children.

I don't know what's gotten into people, but we had two shootings in a row in my town last week. Both men went after their former wives or girlfriends. To the best of my knowledge, it's the worse thing that's happened here since the Darlie case.

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/dpp/news/042710-2-chainsaws-used-in-lewisville-womans-murder-police-say

2 Chainsaws Used in Lewisville Woman's Murder, Police Say
Published : Tuesday, 27 Apr 2010, 1:51 PM CDT

LEWISVILLE, Texas - Police found two bloody chainsaws -- one of them still running -- at the scene of a gruesome murder in Lewisville on Monday, according to a search warrant affidavit.

Egads, that's pretty darn gruesome. I will have to be sure to keep track of this one.

Brutal chainsaw murder stuns quiet Texas neighborhood

Last Update: 11:26 am

snip

Maria Santos Corona's body was found in the street in front her home Monday afternoon. Investigators are searching for her husband, Jose Fernando Corona, who was last seen driving a brown Toyota Sequoia with Texas license plate number 247-DVH.

snip

Lakeland and Central elementary schools in Lewisville were voluntarily locked down while officers searched for the husband. Investigators said the body was mutilated in some way, though they haven't revealed specifics.

Chris Cortopassi found Maria Corona's body a few feet away from her driveway when she came home from a doctor's appointment.

snip

Police said Corona's six children are in a safe location while the investigation continues.

Article: http://www.woai.com/news/local/stor...stuns-quiet-Texas/nrgCOVFPmEmME4M7TWyqlw.cspx

Video: http://www.woai.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoid=824089@woai.web.entriq.net&navCatId=5

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak
Back