GUILTY MN - Heidi Firkus, 25, fatally shot, St. Paul, 25 Apr 2010 *husband arrested 2021*

looneymama

Reaction score
http://www.kare11.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=848829

p-e4m3Yko6bFYVc.gif
"ST. PAUL, Minn. -- The couple allegedly shot by an intruder were facing eviction from their St. Paul home.
Twenty-five-year-old Heidi Firkus was killed and her 27-year-old husband, Nicholas Firkus, was shot in the leg and wounded Sunday. Nicholas Firkus told police that he and his wife had heard a noise near the front door. Firkus says he armed himself with a shotgun, the couple went downstairs to investigate and he struggled with the intruder.
Firkus said his gun went off and his wife was shot. The struggle continued and the gun discharged again, and he was shot in the leg."

more at link....
sounds too familiar doesn't it? :furious:

p-e4m3Yko6bFYVc.gif
"ST. PAUL, Minn. -- The couple allegedly shot by an intruder were facing eviction from their St. Paul home.
Twenty-five-year-old Heidi Firkus was killed and her 27-year-old husband, Nicholas Firkus, was shot in the leg and wounded Sunday. Nicholas Firkus told police that he and his wife had heard a noise near the front door. Firkus says he armed himself with a shotgun, the couple went downstairs to investigate and he struggled with the intruder.
Firkus said his gun went off and his wife was shot. The struggle continued and the gun discharged again, and he was shot in the leg."

more at link....

His gun was used in both shootings and they were supposed to be out of the house by 4/26/10. Yeah, I think we know where this is going.

Hinky meter just went off the charts into perpetual spin. Is this guy for real!

Seriously!

I will feel so bad if he had nothing to do with his...but the first thing my husband said was "did they mention any insurance policy?"

he gets it, and he doesn't even read about this stuff!

p-e4m3Yko6bFYVc.gif

more at link....

Too familiar! Interested in what part of his leg he was injured since it was a shotgun that he was armed with.

this is charles stuart (boston 1989) without the black guy doing it. apperently this intruder doesnt even have a race.........

this is so unbelievable.......this guy should already be under arrest. even a 3 year old could figure this one out.

actually, stuart made the gunshot to himself believable.....he was in the hospital for over a month

Reminds me of when Brenda Andrew had her lover shoot her husband dead and shoot her in the shoulder, a tiny little wound, during a "robbery" in their garage...she is on death row now along w/lover...

Google Justin Barber. He shot himself three times I think and his wife was murdered on a beach in Florida. He has been sentenced to death.

I must be getting really jaded. As soon as I saw the headline, I said the husband did it before I even went in the story. Sure enough. Hope he will be charged soon.

I must be getting really jaded. As soon as I saw the headline, I said the husband did it before I even went in the story. Sure enough. Hope he will be charged soon.

I gave it the benefit of the doubt until I read that his gun was used on both his wife and himself. That sealed it for me. Hopefully LE is just waiting for all the evidence to come through.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelKeell
Back