National Inquirer 4/22

Actually, I don't think it was downtown. It was a touristy kind of area called Old Sacramento.

thanks. lol

my point was them being there in plain view ran contrary to the enquirers previous article about them 'going into hiding' permanently

I disagree. While people may be interested in the story, and the theme of a loved one coming back from the dead has to resonate with pretty much everyone, the fact simply is that them going about their daily lives after they left the Antioch backyard is NOONES frikken business. There is a point where public interest crosses the line and becomes invasion of privacy, and taking pictures of them in their private life is definitely over that line. This does not only apply to Jaycee and her kids, it applies to anyone who is a celebrity or in the public eye.

I agree, Natal. I hope she or the girls don't feel uncomfortable going out now that they know that photographers could be lurking about.

well the good news is they dont fear any possible garrido allies.

TMZ has a picture up of Jaycee outside of a Subway. Lots of comments telling them to take it down..but of course they probably won't.

i went to tmz and posted about how they wont take it down despite the protests.

i also told the sickos who made comments about jaycee 'liking it' how disgustng they are.

mindi, she's not annoyed cause she didnt see the photographer.

well the good news is they don't fear any possible garrido allies.
There actually maybe guards (watchful eyes) on them when they go out. We do not know that. If it was too obvious then more pictures would have been taken by others. but I think they do have a watchful eye out there.

I disagree. While people may be interested in the story, and the theme of a loved one coming back from the dead has to resonate with pretty much everyone, the fact simply is that them going about their daily lives after they left the Antioch backyard is NOONES frikken business. There is a point where public interest crosses the line and becomes invasion of privacy, and taking pictures of them in their private life is definitely over that line. This does not only apply to Jaycee and her kids, it applies to anyone who is a celebrity or in the public eye.

IN the USA more so then anywhere else, people are more occupied with other peoples lives.
Celebs, are public figures and taking a photo of them does not bother me, but hanging out in trees and stalking them and not letting them have their personal time does bother me. I live in an area where there are many celebs; mostly we just walk down the street but we do not stop them, photograph them or annoy them I agree that they have rights.
I also think if you take a quick shot of them once in a while without making them uncomfortable it is VERY OK.
I have seen many, many many, NEVER took a shot. I do respect their space.

JC is now more well known then some actors and people will be interested in her story, in how she is doing, and what the girls really look like.

IN the USA more so then anywhere else, people are more occupied with other peoples lives.
Celebs, are public figures and taking a photo of them does not bother me, but hanging out in trees and stalking them and not letting them have their personal time does bother me. I live in an area where there are many celebs; mostly we just walk down the street but we do not stop them, photograph them or annoy them I agree that they have rights.
I also think if you take a quick shot of them once in a while without making them uncomfortable it is VERY OK.
I have seen many, many many, NEVER took a shot. I do respect their space.

JC is now more well known then some actors and people will be interested in her story, in how she is doing, and what the girls really look like.

the diffrence is jaycee and her girls didnt ask to be celebs

the diffrence is jaycee and her girls didnt ask to be celebs

Like I said, JC is more well known then many actors and people are interested in her story.
the fact that she did not ask to be a celb does not change that and it never will change that.
People will always be interested in her story, more so then they would be of some b,c level actors.

Like I said, JC is more well known then many actors and people are interested in her story.
the fact that she did not ask to be a celb does not change that and it never will change that.
People will always be interested in her story, more so then they would be of some b,c level actors.

granted. but press and paparazzi foll c list actors to get dirt, why follow jaycee? this is the kind of stuff they'll get. eating candy or a subway sandwhich. thrilling. at least if they follow lindsey lohan they have a chance of seeing her drive her car off a cliff :)

The paparazzi and public are going to make Jaycee's recovery difficult because every time she gets her photo taken or recognized it will be in her mind all of the horrors that happened to her and that's why she's now being recognized. Jaycee will get sick of being seen as a victim by everybody and she could become reclusive if this invasion of her privacy continues so they better stop this BS!:furious:

If Jaycee decides to write a book, have a movie made about her story or she chooses to be a public figure speaking out against predators, then she's fair game as any other celebrity or public person is but until that time leave her and her family ALONE so they can heal in peace!

granted. but press and paparazzi foll c list actors to get dirt, why follow jaycee? this is the kind of stuff they'll get. eating candy or a subway sandwhich. thrilling. at least if they follow lindsey lohan they have a chance of seeing her drive her car off a cliff :)

LOL as usual you crack me up....:laugh::laugh::laugh:

But seeing Lindsey Lohan falling of a cliff, or falling off her high heals drunk as a sunk is not interesting it is just gossip / dirt....It is also a sad story for a girl that is pretty and talented :(

Seeing that JC is doing well, God Bless Her and is really out there with her girls FREE, after the ordeal she went through is far more interesting and inspiring. :)

The paparazzi and public are going to make Jaycee's recovery difficult because every time she gets her photo taken or recognized it will be in her mind all of the horrors that happened to her and that's why she's now being recognized. Jaycee will get sick of being seen as a victim by everybody and she could become reclusive if this invasion of her privacy continues so they better stop this BS!:furious:

If Jaycee decides to write a book, have a movie made about her story or she chooses to be a public figure speaking out against predators, then she's fair game as any other celebrity or public person is but until that time leave her and her family ALONE so they can heal in peace!

Elizabeth Smart is seen as an advocate for GOOD an inspiration, and a miracle. Sadly it is due to
a bad thing that did happen to her.

JC can also be seen that way one day...Her day will come, she is not done with a case hanging over
her head.
For now they are all FREE and that is great.
When I looked at the photos all I had was a smile on my face that this girl is a survivor...
I was not thinking of the victim stuff at all.

So it depends on the person looking...If the glass is half full they will see inspiration.
If they have a victim mentality with a glass that is 1/ empty they will see the victimization.

NOT ALL THINK ALIKE. Thank God :)

LOL as usual you crack me up....:laugh::laugh::laugh:

But seeing Lindsey Lohan falling of a cliff, or falling off her high heals drunk as a sunk is not interesting it is just gossip / dirt....It is also a sad story for a girl that is pretty and talented :(

Seeing that JC is doing well, God Bless Her and is really out there with her girls FREE, after the ordeal she went through is far more interesting and inspiring. :)

i agree about that last part.

tommorow is jaycee's birthday.

yeah i know, im obssessed :)

Elizabeth Smart is seen as an advocate for GOOD an inspiration, and a miracle. Sadly it is due to
a bad thing that did happen to her.

JC can also be seen that way one day...Her day will come, she is not done with a case hanging over
her head.
For now they are all FREE and that is great.
When I looked at the photos all I had was a smile on my face that this girl is a survivor...
I was not thinking of the victim stuff at all.

So it depends on the person looking...If the glass is half full they will see inspiration.
If they have a victim mentality with a glass that is 1/ empty they will see the victimization.

NOT ALL THINK ALIKE. Thank God :)

the best part about the enquirer and tmz pics is they show her outside her comfort zone unlike the people magazine and home videos, and she still looks happy.

i agree about that last part.

tomorrow is Jaycee's birthday.

yeah i know, I'm obsessed :)
BBM -
Ye, some things don't change :) LOL
But Happy Birthday to JC anyway.
I know you would take out a full page in the enquirer if you could afford it to wish her a HB -- RIGHT? lol :)

bbm -
ye, some things don't change :) lol
but happy birthday to jc anyway.
I know you would take out a full page in the enquirer if you could afford it to wish her a hb -- right? Lol :)

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooo

i went to tmz and posted about how they wont take it down despite the protests.

i also told the sickos who made comments about jaycee 'liking it' how disgustng they are.
KBL...I was looking at the new enquirer and I wanted to see if you took out a full page to wish her a Happy Birthday.
But instead I should have looked at TMZ to see if you ripped them a new one. LOL
:)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back