Facebook & MySpace Discussions

Ya know, ever since I mentioned it she started posting it to a bunch of other peoples sites. Hmmmmm.

I did notice that too about her all of a sudden posting to others. I think its a bit odd. I am so glad someone else noticed that. I saw that awhile ago and thought it was strange. That's the only one she was doing that to.

I did notice that too about her all of a sudden posting to others. I think its a bit odd. I am so glad someone else noticed that. I saw that awhile ago and thought it was strange. That's the only one she was doing that to.

Me too. She must be reading here or one of her fans.

I think it's just because she's posting it to his website, so it shows up on her wall. She's not posting it ON her wall, but on theirs, so you see their name. Does that make sense?

I think it's just because she's posting it to his website, so it shows up on her wall. She's not posting it ON her wall, but on theirs, so you see their name. Does that make sense?

Yes, but she was posting it to his only for a long time (JC). When I mentioned it here today she started posting it on different FBs beside JC.

Yes, but she was posting it to his only for a long time (JC). When I mentioned it here today she started posting it on different FBs beside JC.

OIC, thanks. I misunderstood. :blushing:

Hmmmmm I think this could be significant. Maybe this should be brought to the attention of the PI. Maybe he could look into these people.

This sure seems like the beginning of a plan to launch the attacks IMO.

Criminal complaint filed against Tammi Smith in Baby Gabriel case
Posted on February 2, 2010 at 11:49 AM
Updated Thursday, Feb 4 at 11:57 AM

http://www.azfamily.com/news/local/...-of-missing-Tempe-baby-arrested-83362862.html

I swear, it seems like those people developed and are following a script, a plan. MOO

My fav from this video:
Now Tempe police tell us it's important to know they have no information that Logan has committed any crimes regarding this case.

This sure seems like the beginning of a plan to launch the attacks IMO.

Criminal complaint filed against Tammi Smith in Baby Gabriel case
Posted on February 2, 2010 at 11:49 AM
Updated Thursday, Feb 4 at 11:57 AM

http://www.azfamily.com/news/local/...-of-missing-Tempe-baby-arrested-83362862.html

I swear, it seems like those people developed and are following a script, a plan. MOO

My fav from this video:
Now Tempe police tell us it's important to know they have no information that Logan has committed any crimes regarding this case.

I have to agree with u. Very mean spirited..hateful. Logan has shown much grace and courage...and patience. God Bless Logan and his family to be under such scrutiny and still be the better person. We should all take a page out of his playbook.

The trolls are at it again on FB. Anytime anything hits the news, they start asking questions to transfer info to their website. Makes me sick!!

Kelli posted on the BHGJ FB page last night (link in first post of thread) that she was contacted by the PI and that he's still moving along strongly.

I was glad to see this b/c it makes me hopeful things are going well behind the scenes even if there's no new news coverage.

Kelli posted on the BHGJ FB page last night (link in first post of thread) that she was contacted by the PI and that he's still moving along strongly.

I was glad to see this b/c it makes me hopeful things are going well behind the scenes even if there's no new news coverage.

Ken still believes Gabe is alive, still believes in his theory, is working leads, and is finding more information that supports his theory. (per MissingGabe as of yesterday)

The best thing we can do for Gabe is to try to identify the third party, try to identify either or both members of the couple in the park based on that third party, and send in the related leads. SAPD is continuing to follow up on all leads at the current time.

Tammi posts to her FB page, and she seems to be fine! No worries in the world. God is on her side. Yada, yada, yada.

I don't know how to access TPS facebook..does anyone know if she's been active the past ...15 hours or so ???

I wonder if these religious postings are some type of code? :confused:

She's tellin whoever to be careful and keep HIDING!?

JMHO
fran

I wonder if these religious postings are some type of code? :confused:

She's tellin whoever to be careful and keep HIDING!?

JMHO
fran

Personally, I think it's a symptom of her mental disorder and over-inflated, misplaced, and inappropriate sense of self-righteousness.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back