Facebook & MySpace Discussions

From Tammi 37 minutes ago:

Be careful not to do your acts of righteousness in front of others, to be seen by them.

Matthew 6:1

More interpretations of this Bible verse:
http://bible.cc/matthew/6-1.htm

Be careful...not to be seen... sounds like TS trying to warn her minions. When will Gabe's captors start to think for themselves and realize that the paternity issue, the abuse allegations, as well as the innuendo that LM is just an all around bad person were all cooked up out of thin air by TS. She has perpetuated this through her own fb as well as that of others. I am so sick of the repeated suggestion on these websites that if we only knew the whole story, we would agree with what TS and JS have done. Now we have heard it from EJ herself- the minions were played for fools by TS-

Be careful...not to be seen... sounds like TS trying to warn her minions. When will Gabe's captors start to think for themselves and realize that the paternity issue, the abuse allegations, as well as the innuendo that LM is just an all around bad person were all cooked up out of thin air by TS. She has perpetuated this through her own fb as well as that of others. I am so sick of the repeated suggestion on these websites that if we only knew the whole story, we would agree with what TS and JS have done. Now we have heard it from EJ herself- the minions were played for fools by TS-

:applause::genie:

Ken still believes Gabe is alive, still believes in his theory, is working leads, and is finding more information that supports his theory. (per MissingGabe as of yesterday)

The best thing we can do for Gabe is to try to identify the third party, try to identify either or both members of the couple in the park based on that third party, and send in the related leads. SAPD is continuing to follow up on all leads at the current time.

What's happened in the last 19 days that we don't know about ??? I just don't get it...

What's happened in the last 19 days that we don't know about ??? I just don't get it...

But every lead has been a dead end, and with dwindling tips and depleted resources, Gabriel's family and San Antonio police are left grasping for clues.

http://www.kpho.com/news/23446240/detail.html

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103894"]Search Stalled On Gabriel's 1st Birthday - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

On December 14th, Logan files for an emergency request for temporty custody.
On December 15th Tammi writes on the FB "Pray for Gabriel".
On December 15th EJ asks her Grandfather for his car.

Per the phone call between EJ and TPS
http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/news/local/phoenix/missing-baby-jailhouse-phone-call-5-3-2010

EJ - you told me to go to a shelter and pretend that I was being beat

TPS - clears throat and very long pause..... "No I told you instead of running and hiding and changing your identity go to a... go to a shelter, don't just go run and hide your identity."

EJ- "You told me to lie and tell people I was being beat"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think something went down between TPS and EJ on the 14th or 15th in December re EJ leaving. TPS already knew about EJ leaving or what I suspect formulated the plan that EJ leave, why else would she post on 12/15/09 "pray for Gabriel"? I think the plan to leave was formulated right after Logan filed for the emg custody and I think TPS told EJ exactly what to do.

There's some smart folks on this here forum.

There is so many scriptures posted on Tammi's FB lately. The FB Tammi is so different from the Tammi we saw in the media and heard in the recorded phone call. I'd love to hear from a shrink about this contrast.

Scripture of the from Tammi, in part:

Wash your hands, you sinners, and purify your hearts, you double-minded.

James 4:8

See the rest on Tammi's FB

I can't view her fb because I don't belong to that forum.

Seriously, I don't care how many verses TS puts on her wall or tells herself or repeats to her minions. What she is doing is {criminal} IF she in fact is hiding Baby Gabriel and she will be punished. God doesn't forgive you if you CONTINUE to sin. One may THINK he does, but he knows when your heart is {pure} and when it's just {lip service}!

Some people think all they have to do is mention the word "G*d" and people believe they're 'good.' The only problem is there's way too many fakers around. You can usually spot them a mile away.:croc: Especially if they're KNOWN and PROVEN LIARS!:liar:

What say you TS!?

JMHO
fran

pfffftttt

I wonder if she's following her own advice, according to her f/b.

:mad:
fran

PS................SAVE YOURSELF! Give up baby Gabriel!

http://www.searchgodsword.org/desk/?query=James+4:8&sr=1&t=erv
4:8 - [In Context]
Come near to God and God will come near to you. You are sinners. So clean sin out of your lives. F23 You are trying to follow God and the world at the same time. Make your thinking pure.

Scripture of the from Tammi, in part:

Wash your hands, you sinners, and purify your hearts, you double-minded.

James 4:8

See the rest on Tammi's FB

Funny how cleansing creeps into the conversation. Yikes!

There is so many scriptures posted on Tammi's FB lately. The FB Tammi is so different from the Tammi we saw in the media and heard in the recorded phone call. I'd love to hear from a shrink about this contrast.

I have often wondered if Tammi's hypocritical verse-spouting is aimed at a larger religious fundamentalist group that may have Gabriel in hiding, thinking they are doing "God's work" at her request. Maybe she is desperately trying to keep them in line supporting her position. Maybe she is trying to convince them she is a saint to the cause and about to become a martyr.

I hope she does more jail time than EJ. At least EJ has youth and tragedy as a rationale for forgiveness and/or leniency. TS seems to just be willfully criminal and terminally defiant.

Her Bible quotes remind me of the quoting of the Bible I have often heard from convicts....

I wonder if she's following her own advice, according to her f/b.

:mad:
fran

PS................SAVE YOURSELF! Give up baby Gabriel!

http://www.searchgodsword.org/desk/?query=James+4:8&sr=1&t=erv
4:8 - [In Context]
Come near to God and God will come near to you. You are sinners. So clean sin out of your lives. F23 You are trying to follow God and the world at the same time. Make your thinking pure.

Maybe she's been giving herself colonics every day, so now she thinks she is pure? :biglaugh: She ought to start visiting the inmates in jail so she can train someone to cleanse her while she's doing her time! :rotfl:

Seriously, I wonder if keeping the "vengence is mine..." verse on her FB is her way of saying "I won't go to jail - only God can punish me". :boohoo:

Maybe she's been giving herself colonics every day, so now she thinks she is pure? :biglaugh: She ought to start visiting the inmates in jail so she can train someone to cleanse her while she's doing her time! :rotfl:

Seriously, I wonder if keeping the "vengence is mine..." verse on her FB is her way of saying "I won't go to jail - only God can punish me". :boohoo:

Many inmates get the tatoo "Only God can Judge me"

I wonder if TPS thinks the floods in Tennessee is retribution for closing her business down....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back