GUILTY IN - Four year-old girl beaten, choked and raped

'Ailina

Inactive
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
UPDATE: A four year-old girl was kidnapped from a friend's home while sleeping then taken to a garage where she was sexually assaulted and strangled. It happened in Logansport in the 600 block of Plum Street...
The four year-old had been kidnapped while she was sleeping then was sexually assaulted, beaten, strangled and left inside a garage.

Police say the four year-old has slowly been providing clues as to exactly what happened. Meantime, all her family can do is make things better for their little girl.

Logansport Police tell Fox59 they do have a person of interest in this case. That person is not incarcerated at this time.

http://www.fox59.com/news/wxin-logansport-girl-raped-050410,0,228862.story

Thank God this little girl lived. She's got a long haul ahead to recover from her trauma, but maybe she's old enough to provide some viable information.

There wasn't much info included in the article, but my first guess would be this is someone who knew the family and someone the family knew. I really hope LE slams this case shut fast.

Four. :( This is just awful. I can't believe she had the presence of mind to find her way home...so glad she made it there alive. Unbelievably sad for her and her mom.

My guess is it was someone who knew this family or knew the boyfriend. My heart just breaks for this sweet angel girl. I have a 4 year old little girl and I can't even bare to think of something like this happening to her.

A person of interest was interviewed by LE, but was let go.

The owners of the garage are not included as persons of interests and LE believes they had nothing to do with the crime.

Meanwhile LE believes they have definately located the garage and are investigating the crime scene.

Who does this to a child? The poor baby is sleeping over at someone's home and then gets kidnapped while sleeping? They have one dangerous person out there. Prayers for this little girl. Hoping she can get some good counseling.

http://www.wlfi.com/dpp/news/local/garage-owners-not-suspects-in-childs-rape

I saw this on our local news WLFI channel 18 this morning. I was going to post about it if it wasn't already posted. I am just appalled that things like this happen and wanted to ask those of you who pray to please pray for strength and peace for this little sweetheart. NOBODY deserves to have this happen, especially a 4 year old innocent child. I hope they find the b*stard who did this to her and punish them to the fullest extent of the law.

Gruesome details surface in Logansport rape case

Video shows noose hanging in garage. LE says garage looks intentionally covered in dog waste.

LE took in a RSO POI, but after questioning, released him and cleared him as a POI.

[video=youtube;NvGoE1chY7o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvGoE1chY7o[/video]

Police now have four persons of interest in sexual assault case

6:10 PM EDT, May 6, 2010

So far, they have interviewed one person of interest. He's a registered sex offender who was charged with sexual battery on an adult 10 years ago. They're waiting on his DNA test results.

Investigators said they also want to talk to three other men. They told Fox59 News their second person of interest is not a registered sex offender.

Article and video: http://www.fox59.com/news/wxin-logansport-rape-folo-050610,0,3802274.story

There's 157 Registered Sex Offenders in that zip where this poor baby was abducted.

Then we have transients who aren't RSO's. Then add in the person who has not offended yet or hasn't been caught. Dear Lord.

Hopefully they catch whoever commited this unspeakable crime swifttly.

This is disgusting. My prayers go out to the little 4 year old...may she get justice.

this reminds me of the 20/20 episode on sommer where they found that one rso was working construction at a house where she walked by. but that didnt mean much, cause there was a ton of other rso's living in the area.

this reminds me of the 20/20 episode on sommer where they found that one rso was working construction at a house where she walked by. but that didnt mean much, cause there was a ton of other rso's living in the area.

Yes, we can't let that registry give a false sense of security. It is a great tool, BUT like I tell neighbors who have small kids and let them run rampant for every offender they're yelling about in this zip there's that same amount who didn't register when they moved, never got tried, got tried and got out of it and of course the one who hasn't acted on it yet.

Nope, they just like to print up the registry and pitch a fit. Meanwhile their 8 year olds are two blocks away sitting on Mr. Unknown Neighbor's step.

I re-read the original article and no where do I see how the got into the boyfriend's house. It doesn't say anything about the door being unlocked or there being a broken window, door, etc. If it's there I missed it.

So wouldn't it mean that it was someone that access to the house?

I re-read the original article and no where do I see how the got into the boyfriend's house. It doesn't say anything about the door being unlocked or there being a broken window, door, etc. If it's there I missed it.

So wouldn't it mean that it was someone that access to the house?

There was one article, and I'm sorry I don't have the link but it's probably one of the ones above, and it said the little girl may have left the house and wandered outside and the guy grabbed her.

But, because it doesn't say there's a broken window/door/etc, doesn't mean there isn't one - LE may be witholding that info.

We don't even have a vague description of him yet? I know the baby's only 4 but was he overweight? Thin? Beard? Shirt color? Bald? Hat? Sweatshirt? Jeans? Most 4 year olds would know how to answer those at the very least.

We don't even have a vague description of him yet? I know the baby's only 4 but was he overweight? Thin? Beard? Shirt color? Bald? Hat? Sweatshirt? Jeans? Most 4 year olds would know how to answer those at the very least.

A 4 year old baby who was just beaten, raped, choked, and left for dead. It's a wonder the baby is talking at all and not completely catatonic.

Disgusting.

Every time I read something like this I feel that we ........as a society have let our children down..........we are not taking care of these 's swiftly or severely enough.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redeworker
Back