2010.05.07 Ronald Cummings Bond Reduction & Nebbia Hearing Canceled!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MADJGNLAW

Reaction score
Cummings' bond-reduction hearing canceled

By Cindy Swirko
"Snip" http://www.gainesville.com/article/2...aring-canceled

Published: Friday, May 7, 2010 at 12:55 p.m.

A bond-reduction hearing scheduled for this afternoon for Ronald Cummings, on drug trafficking charges has been canceled, the Putnam County Clerk of Court Office has reported.

A reduction hearing was set for 2 p.m. in Putnam County but was canceled and has not been rescheduled.

:waitasec:
"Snip" http://www.putnam-fl.com/clk_apps/crim_dkts/frame.php

2010-04-26 28 MOTION TO REDUCE BOND

2010-05-06 29 NOTICE OF HEARING SET ON 05/07/2010 AT 2:30 PM

2010-05-06 29 MOTION TO REDUCE BOND

2010-05-06 30 NOTICE OF HEARING SET ON 05/07/2010 AT 2:00 PM

2010-05-06 30 STATE'S MOTION FOR PRODUCTION AND DISCLOSURE OF SOURCE

2010-05-06 30 OF BAIL PREMIUM AND COLLATERAL PRIOR TO DEFENDANT'S

2010-05-06 30 RELEASE ON BAIL (NEBBIA HEARING)

:waitasec:
"Snip" http://www.putnam-fl.com/clk_apps/crim_dkts/frame.php

2010-04-07 26 NOTICE TO DEFENDANT (05-13-2010) IN JAIL

2010-04-07 27 NOTICE TO ATTORNEY (05-13-2010)

2010-04-26 28 MOTION TO REDUCE BOND

2010-05-06 29 NOTICE OF HEARING SET ON 05/07/2010 AT 2:30 PM

2010-05-06 29 MOTION TO REDUCE BOND

2010-05-06 30 NOTICE OF HEARING SET ON 05/07/2010 AT 2:00 PM

2010-05-06 30 STATE'S MOTION FOR PRODUCTION AND DISCLOSURE OF SOURCE

2010-05-06 30 OF BAIL PREMIUM AND COLLATERAL PRIOR TO DEFENDANT'S

2010-05-06 30 RELEASE ON BAIL (NEBBIA HEARING)

So the hearing is today and he could bond out today, am I understanding this correctly?:waitasec:

OK, I wonder if he has rated out someone? Someone that has nothing to do with the Haleigh case? LP said he was going to bond him out...I love Padilla, but really am puzzled as to why he would want to bond Ron out. What is the motive? I am sooo confused! But what's new! I assume the local media will not hold the hearing live either and that really upsets me, because when it comes to the Caylee case (may she RIP, little Angel) they are all over it...when it comes to Haleigh they just do half @zz reporting. Sorry, venting here...I just want answers like most, I want Justice for Haleigh!

OK, I wonder if he has rated out someone? Someone that has nothing to do with the Haleigh case? LP said he was going to bond him out...I love Padilla, but really am puzzled as to why he would want to bond Ron out. What is the motive? I am sooo confused! But what's new! I assume the local media will not hold the hearing live either and that really upsets me, because when it comes to the Caylee case (may she RIP, little Angel) they are all over it...when it comes to Haleigh they just do half @zz reporting. Sorry, venting here...I just want answers like most, I want Justice for Haleigh!

MAD, it's ok. I think we will see RON in court today. We got to see Hope. Keep the faith, sweetie.

Oh, I wonder if he ratted out someone also....someone that has nothing to do with the Haleigh case......good point....I pray that today is Haleigh's day....

If Ron has been ratting out folks, he best make sure his assualt rifle has plenty of available rounds. Then again, he will just let the dopers know Misty and Tommy are doing the ratting. I find it interesting that there is both a bond reduction hearing and the Nebbia hearing scheduled.

If LP was willing to bond Misty on a higher bail, seems like Ron's would be no problem. Not sure LP is behind this one. More like family if they can get the reduction. One thing is for sure, if Ron gets out of jail, it sure will tick off Tommy. Misty is not going to roll on Ron, she has too much to lose if she does IMO. Tommy is a different ball of wax though I think.

Oh boy, Misty is going to twist, writhe, and hiss! :behindbar

I am wondering if this means something is about to go down as far as the arrest of someone. Things seem to be happending such as RC may be getting out and LC has filed for divorce. I have the feeling LP is involved in both of the above. Misty and Tommy are going to be very very angry if he gets out and they dont.

Oh, I wonder if he ratted out someone also....someone that has nothing to do with the Haleigh case......good point....I pray that today is Haleigh's day....

How about yesterday's meth arrests? Just sayin.

if the money came from LP, would there still be nebbia hearing as funds wouldn`t be from from illegal means, do i have this right that bond was already posted....

Maybe he wants to go "talk to Haleigh" again.

Sheesh, this case is like the energizer bunny, it keeps going and going and going.

If he gets out, I hope it ticks Misty off to the point that she spills her guts!

I can not find my link but I read somewhere that LP was trying to bail out Ron and the Feds stepped in and asked him to wait this was awhile ago...please take it withe a grain of salt until I can find that link again .. I could kick myself for not saving stuff like that.

As far as Ron being bailed out I don't know what to think. The concern I have is if Ron is involved he is free to harass and threaten people, but it may ruffle a few feathers and lead to more info.

I would think with Ron facing the charges he is they would take his guns and he would not be allowed to have them until they decide his fate ...

Oh Haleigh where are you ?

now the "scannerettes" will have something to listen for....LOL.....I love those ears!!

I wonder if Ron is giving a reduced bond and someone is going to bond him out on these drug charges, would that force LE hand to make an arrest if he is involved with what happened to Haleigh? I mean would LE have to step up to keep from him going free?

Maybe I should ask in the Legal thread.

Maybe he wants to go "talk to Haleigh" again.

Sheesh, this case is like the energizer bunny, it keeps going and going and going.

If he gets out, I hope it ticks Misty off to the point that she spills her guts!

I wonder if that is Padilla's plan? He had said on NG a few weeks ago that he was trying to bond Ronald out, but NG cut him off and not much was said. Maybe this will be what it takes to make Misty crack. Knowing her boy toy is out free? I hope fox35 (http://www.myfoxorlando.com/subindex/about_us/news_tips) covers the hearing. I have emailed, but no reply. Maybe if other do the same they will cover the hearing? Just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtandSims4