AR AR - Morgan Nick, 6, Alma, 9 Jun 1995

Also, since AA hasn't reported back, here's the one recent incident I found that seems to match AA's description.

Sex offender arrested, accused of abducting 9-year-old girl on way to school
A sex offender kidnapped a 9-year-old girl as she walked to a bus stop last week, held her at knife-point and kept her tied up in a closet before releasing her unharmed hours later, according to court documents obtained Saturday [September 26, 2009].

An arrest affidavit said Charles Eugene Butcher, 42, put a knife to the girl's throat shortly after the kidnapping Thursday morning along Brodie Lane in South Austin and told her that he would cut her if she didn't stop screaming...

During an interview with detectives, the girl told them that a man in a red or maroon pickup with a camper and a Harley-Davidson bumper sticker drove past her, then came up behind her a short time later...
http://www.statesman.com/news/content/news/stories/local/2009/09/27/0927kidnap.html

michaud and devaggio sure come up alot in cases like this.
heck they were even suspects in jaycee's case

michaud and devaggio sure come up alot in cases like this.
heck they were even suspects in jaycee's case

Yeah, I know. I guess there just aren't that many kidnapping, pedophile, child killing teams that have been caught. When they catch one, it is easy to consider that they may have done more than what they were charged with. Unfortunately, I think there are far more child killers out there than we want to believe.

Another thing I forgot to mention... Does anyone think that criminals lurk around on sites like this to see if anyone is getting close to solving their crime(s)? I would think that many do, especially pedophiles. Most peds have computer access and skills that they use to surf for kiddie *advertiser censored*. I'm sure they could easily find their way to these types of crime solving sites. They probably get a thrill knowing that others are still talking about their crimes.

Another thing I forgot to mention... Does anyone think that criminals lurk around on sites like this to see if anyone is getting close to solving their crime(s)? I would think that many do, especially pedophiles. Most peds have computer access and skills that they use to surf for kiddie *advertiser censored*. I'm sure they could easily find their way to these types of crime solving sites. They probably get a thrill knowing that others are still talking about their crimes.

god i hope not.
they will know how to cover there tracks better :(

Bumping this up. I watched an older rerun of Extreme Makeover featuring the Nick family yesterday. They seem like an amazing family.

2 Sisters, I happened to catch that same episode which was rerun yesterday. I missed the very beginning and then caught on that this was Morgan's family. I so wish she would come home. Her lovely mother deserves it for all her hard work with the Morgan Nick foundation. How nice that she has a beautiful place to work from, with memories of Morgan everywhere.

I know it's some kind of sin to wish bad on people, but I don't care. I wish horrific things upon the piece of human waste who took Morgan Nick. I hope cancer eats him alive. I hope it gets so bad for him, that he offs himself just to escape it.

I watched a CSI: Las Vegas episode that reminded me of Morgan Nick's disappearance.
I hope she will be found soon. And I hope she will be found alive and well.

Shocking news...a previous poster had posted the details of Dennis Bradford being finally caught, and a timeline that very well could have put him in the vicinity of ALma, AK. at the time of Morgans disappearance, committed suicide on May 10, 2010 in his cell...

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:Os3rJw-pIygJ:www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm%3Fid%3D64363+dennis+bradford&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

and

http://www.todaysthv.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=104424&catid=2

Here is photo of him in his later years..

genthumb.ashx

What do you guys think?

Composite from Morgans Abduction

story.sketch.jpg
image5389312x.jpg

below is a photo of composite that one of his victims provided to police. As you can see, he looks completely different. He was 21 years old in this sketch...1990

ho101309_01.jpg

Dennis Bradford right before death

image5389312x.jpg

E channel is having her story on now. Sorry its almost at the end of the story but just wanted to tell everyone.

Detectives showed a room full of file cabinets..This room is called Morgans room. 5,000 leads. Subject is probably in one of the files but just cannot connect subject to Morgan yet.

Bumping for Morgan

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeymourMann
Back