KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Per a phone call, they're just now breaking for lunch. Two troopers have testified so far. At least one other officer and ReHo still have to take the stand.

Rebecca covers her face ...curious if her daughter or brother-in-law were there, know that some of the Kimmi family was there + Atchison County prosecuter (Kuckleman)..

Mrs Hollister. IMO whether she was 'forced' to lie or chose to lie,
she is still culpable.

It might change any criminal charge or any sentencing she may receive,
but she knew and did not tell.

Hoorah! One step closer to justice. One step at a time.

An interesting 'comment' at the hearing...Rebecca was asked when did they leave home (the morning of the wreck)..she said about 6:45 am...the wreck occurred about 10 miles from their home around 7:20 (I'm guessing on that time) but anyway the attorney asked why did it take such a long time to travel 10 miles. Rebecca said they stopped at the Sac & Fox Truck Stop & then drove back to Fairview because "they thought someone was following them" (I'm guessing they thought LE was following them) and then they got back on US 75 Hwy and were headed to Topeka to see an attorney.

This makes me so, so mad...

From KQ2:

Mrs. Hollister testified that she told Roger, "they could just lock us up and throw away the key."

Mrs. Hollister also admitted in court to not being honest when first questioned in the Kimmi case.

More at:

http://stjoechannel.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=129735

When I read this I wanted to SCREAM!!!! What an horrible person! Ok, you all were right she is not innocent --

If he ran head on into a semi, wasn't he trying to commit murder/suicide?

If he ran head on into a semi, wasn't he trying to commit murder/suicide?
when you look at the pictures of the skid marks and the orientation of the vehicle he was trying to smash her side of the car.

when you look at the pictures of the skid marks and the orientation of the vehicle he was trying to smash her side of the car.

and...if he wanted to commit suicide that morning...he could have just left Rebecca at the Truck Stop...and then go driving into a semi-truck....

Thanks...I'm glad it didn't work. I want both of them charged with murder.

Rebecca covers her face ...curious if her daughter or brother-in-law were there, know that some of the Kimmi family was there + Atchison County prosecuter (Kuckleman)..

I guess she has admitted to not being honest in the beginning, so she should be ashamed enough to cover her face, I guess!!

All along, it just appeared unbelievable that she didn't know what her husband was doing. Maybe she was forced and threatened, but like it has been said before, she could have reached out to someone.

I just feel no mercy towards her! :twocents: My 2 cents worth and strictly my personal opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998