KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's saying to enter a username and password to view the photos

If you go to Sabetha Herald, go to the bottom of the page and click on a black dot, then on the first photo of Hollister for a slide show. I didn't need to enter username/password to access it. I'll see if I can get a better link.

Here's the Hiawatha World's lengthy account of the day's proceedings
Hollister Bound Over in Attempted Murder of Wife
---
[Atchison County Undersheriff Larry] Myer alluded to several interviews with both of the Hollisters and said he had told them that they needed to get their stories straight and tell the truth. Myer said that Rebecca Hollister was not initially truthful with law enforcement in interrogations in the Kimmi case. During her testimony, Rebecca said she was never offered immunity.

[RoHo attorney James] Heathman countered by asking whether these conversations were recorded and Myer said they were. He also pointed out that the Hollisters had cooperated with authorities and Roger had even spoken to another person of interest while wearing a wire in an effort to obtain evidence on this person.

During Rebecca's testimony, Eugene Kimmi's name was cited as another person who authorities believe was involved in Patricia Kimmi's disappearance, but they had no evidence to prove it. Eugene Kimmi has not been officially named as a suspect and is facing no formal charges in connection with the case. Patricia Kimmi disappeared from her rural Horton home Nov. 6, 2009.
---

and more, at
http://www.hiawathaworldonline.com/main.asp?SectionID=4&SubSectionID=21&ArticleID=4341&TM=69003.05

If you go to Sabetha Herald, go to the bottom of the page and click on a black dot, then on the first photo of Hollister for a slide show. I didn't need to enter username/password to access it. I'll see if I can get a better link.

Rita, This is super. Thanks for sharing.

ReHo is no better of a Ho than RoHo.

She held back information???? Charge her now!

Here's the Hiawatha World's lengthy account of the day's proceedings
Hollister Bound Over in Attempted Murder of Wife
---
[Atchison County Undersheriff Larry] Myer aluded to several interviews with both of the Hollisters and said he had told them that they needed to get their stories straight and tell the truth. Myer said that Rebecca Hollister was not initially truthful with law enforcement in interrogations in the Kimmi case. During her testimony, Rebecca said she was never offered immunity.

[RoHo attorney James] Heathman countered by asking whether these conversations were recorded and Myer said they were. He also pointed out that the Hollisters had cooperated with authorities and Roger had even spoken to another person of interest while wearing a wire in an effort to obtain evidence on this person.

During Rebecca's testimony, Eugene Kimmi's name was cited as another person who authorities believe was involved in Patricia Kimmi's disappearance, but they had no evidence to prove it. Eugene Kimmi has not been officially named as a suspect and is facing no formal charges in connection with the case. Patricia Kimmi disappeared from her rural Horton home Nov. 6, 2009.
---

and more, at
http://www.hiawathaworldonline.com/main.asp?SectionID=4&SubSectionID=21&ArticleID=4341&TM=69003.05

SHE STILL HAS FEELINGS FOR THIS MONSTER????? I hope every. single. one. of them has a very, very, very long time to contemplate the absolute misery and pain they have brought upon our family. When this is over, I am going to make public every. single. detail.

It's hard enough to lose someone. But in this case, it's those "details" that are hard to live with...things you don't want in your head that happened to someone you loved so very much.

And on a completely petty note, nice try RoHo, but you are a PATHETIC, wannabe cowboy. Not even close. JMO

Coming Later This Month.....

19 May: Eugene Kimmi, preliminary hearing for driving under the influence
21 May: Roger Hollister, arraignment on charges of attempted murder, battery

So, ReHO believes she survived the accident because she has a "guardian angel." Wouldn't it be hilarious if that angel was Pat Kimmi making dang sure ReHO stays right here on earth until she and RoHO BOTH get what's coming to them! Dying in that accident that day would have let them both off much too easy.

Yep, you have a guardian angel, and the Lord works in mysterious ways!

So, ReHO believes she survived the accident because she has a "guardian angel." Wouldn't it be hilarious if that angel was Pat Kimmi making dang sure ReHO stays right here on earth until she and RoHO BOTH get what's coming to them! Dying in that accident that day would have let them both off much too easy.

LOL LOL LOL - I so love you Fairy1!!!

That is exactly what I thought when I read it.

The Sabetha Herald has much better quality, but this will do if you can't see it on their site.

[ame="http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Patricia%20Kimmi/?action=view&current=001-8.flv"]Patricia Kimmi :: Sabetha Herald pics of RoHo, his crime scene and the presser video by crankycrankerson - Photobucket[/ame]

The following was copied/pasted from KNZAFM.com

HOLLISTER BOUND OVER TO DISTRICT COURT FOR ATTEMPTED MURDER OF WIFE

news1
First aired May 12

Written by Greg Bebermeyer

A rural Sabetha man will stand trial for the attempted murder of his wife.
Following a preliminary hearing today ( Wednesday ) in Brown County Court, Magistrate Judge Roy Roper ruled there was enough probable cause for Roger Hollister to be bound over to District Court on an amended complaint charging him with attempted first-degree murder and aggravated intimidation of a witness or victim.
Arraignment was set for July 21st before District Court Judge Jim Patton.
Hollister is accused of attempting to kill his wife, Rebecca, on February 26th by driving their SUV into the path of an oncoming semi on U.S. 75 highway south of Fairview. Authorities says he was attempting to his wife in order to eliminate a potential witness against him in the case of missing Atchison County resident Patricia Kimmi. Since the crash, authorities have called Hollister the "prime suspect" in the kidnapping and probable murder of Kimmi.
Rebecca Hollister, who suffered serious injuries in the wreck, was among five witnesses who testified during the preliminary hearing.
Mrs. Hollister, who was in a wheelchair, said her husband was driving her to Topeka that day for a doctor’s appointment. She said they were discussing the Kimmi case and what was going to happen to them.
Rebecca Hollister said she told her husband she worried they were going to lock them up and throw away the key. She said she told her husband they needed to think about their daughter and grandchildren.Rebecca said her husband asked her what she wanted him to do about it and then said
“ why don‘t we just end all of this now?"
She said her husband then swerved into the path of the oncoming semi. Rebecca said she tried to grab the steering wheel to avoid hitting the semi but her husband pulled the steering wheel back into the path of the semi.
The semi driver, Scott Grove of rural Soldier, said he was heading to Falls City that day to pick up a load of crude oil when he saw the Hollister SUV come into his lane. Grove said he braked and took evasive actions to avoid hitting their vehicle, but the Hollister vehicle kept following him.
He said just prior to impact, he noticed Mrs. Hollister shaking her head her “ no” and said Roger Hollister had an “ angry look” in his eyes.
The court proceeding came a week after authorities found what they believe to be the remains of Kimmi on property located across the road from the Hollister farmstead in rural Nemaha County.
Officials say they are still waiting on DNA results.
Charges haven‘t been filed in the Kimmi case.
Hollister remains in the Atchison County Jail in lieu of $1.5 million bond.
_____________________________________________________________________________________End of article.

It sounds to me THEY were involved, otherwise she would have been saying YOU!

Also, I think it was a murder/suicide attempt because he said "Why don't we just end it now?"

SHE STILL HAS FEELINGS FOR THIS MONSTER????? I hope every. single. one. of them has a very, very, very long time to contemplate the absolute misery and pain they have brought upon our family. When this is over, I am going to make public every. single. detail.

It's hard enough to lose someone. But in this case, it's those "details" that are hard to live with...things you don't want in your head that happened to someone you loved so very much.

And on a completely petty note, nice try RoHo, but you are a PATHETIC, wannabe cowboy. Not even close. JMO

Rita - whatever ya'll know, I'm sorry you know it. I can only say that, based on what you've told us about your Mom, I feel sure her faith saw her through it. I watched my Mom die for 10 days and, while I'm grateful I was there with her, there are images of her last days I will never be able to forget. I just don't think there's any easy way to lose your Mom - no matter the circumstances.

I don't mean to diminish what happened to your Mom in any way - I really, really don't. My Mom's life did not end on the terms of some evil B*S**advertiser censored*D. I envy your faith and admire your anger. You are entitled to any and every emotion you feel.

Has your family been able to make plans for a memorial service?

And I'm so impressed that RoHO got all gussied up in his jeans for court today. Clearly, his attorney is on top of things. Idiots.

I guess she has admitted to not being honest in the beginning, so she should be ashamed enough to cover her face, I guess!!

All along, it just appeared unbelievable that she didn't know what her husband was doing. Maybe she was forced and threatened, but like it has been said before, she could have reached out to someone.

I just feel no mercy towards her! :twocents: My 2 cents worth and strictly my personal opinion.

I KNEW IT! ! both of them and whoever else is involved! (ek)

I KNEW IT! ! both of them and whoever else is involved! (ek)

Totally! There will be at least one more arrest - maybe two. IMO.

Whoever is involved - I HATE THEM! I know that's not a Christian thing to say, but it's how I feel.

So there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members