2010.04.11 ~ Tommy and Gramma Hollars phone call

Is Granny Flo talking to Lindsy in the same room, or on another cell phone? Good lord, what a convoluted way to have a conversation.

Lyndsy was with Gramma Hollars during the phone call.

asking for lawyer, got to do something that should have been done already. Lyndsy said she loved him and she didn't want any money ....200 dollars she didn't keep from someone. Wow...Tommy sounds tearful.

He has to do something that he should have done a long time ago. he was just scared. he didn't want anyone to hurt his kids. He's got to pay! He's got to pay for it.

He can't hurt nobody! Tommy said. Do you know Tommy? All I know is he is got to pay and he can't get to none of us....Tell lyndsy I love her. It ain't me he said....Tommy said Lyndsy has already heard the story. The story Misty is telling!! He can't get to no-one.

Flora told....Haleigh took a pill and Ron came home. Tommy asked to help. Tommy say's no that BS... that ain't it.

Gramma Hollars said she knew all along it was him( Joe) Tommy wants Joe to pay! he sounds dead serious. Flora said it doesn't even hurt her that Joe did it. She knew all along it was joe. Tommy said he just didn't want Joe to get to his kids.

Lisa said if Tommy doesn't call her she is going to take the rest of her zanex and kill herself. Weird. Tommy wants to know if they talked to Misty. Flo said not yet.

I knew this Tommy. I knew this all along. It's got to be stopped. Someone needs to get his as*.....He can't hurt me.

I love you's exchanged. Tommy very clear that he wants no-one to tell Joe that Tommy told. End of tape.

LE sure does have a strange way of doing things in this case. They say phone calls will be redacted if they relate to Haleighs disappearance. So I find myself wondering why this phone call has been released. Very interesting.

Wonder why Tommy now thinks Joe can't hurt anyone, his kids. Joe is free and could if he wanted to. Ron however is locked up and can't hurt his kids.

He, Tommy took an LDT on April 8 - a couple of days before this phone call.

So this was his come to Jesus moment after the poly? That makes sense. April 10 was a Saturday. When was the Shell harbor search??

But I thought Tommy was taken to the dock on Monday?

Monday was the 12th.

ETA, no Monday was the 13th. The search must have started the 14th - Tuesday.

Wrong again - was looking at 2009 - for 2010 the 13th of April is Tuesday so the 13th is correct.

LE sure does have a strange way of doing things in this case. They say phone calls will be redacted if they relate to Haleighs disappearance. So I find myself wondering why this phone call has been released. Very interesting.

Wonder why Tommy now thinks Joe can't hurt anyone, his kids. Joe is free and could if he wanted to. Ron however is locked up and can't hurt his kids.

Because they have moved maybe. It is real fishy.

Monday was the 12th.

It fits into place
LD test the 8th
phone call to granny the 11th
docks on the 12th
search on the 13th.

It sounds to me like granny told the truth she said I'm tell you the truth if you don't believe it kiss it where the sun don't shine or something close. (don't recall much today bad headache) So someone told the truth JMO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes
Back