KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snipped from post #367, posted by wfgodot:

He [the attorney]also pointed out that the Hollisters had cooperated with authorities and Roger had even spoken to another person of interest while wearing a wire in an effort to obtain evidence on this person.
http://www.hiawathaworldonline.com/m...41&TM=69003.05

Isn't this a most interesting sentence? "Wearing a wire in an effort to gain evidence on" another person of interest? That certainly gives us hope that Roger is talking, in an effort to save his own sorry self. It also suggests that the unnamed person of interest might be a bigger fish than Roger if LE needed him to wear a wire. If the other individual was just an accomplice or a minor player, LE would be working with THAT person to get more evidence against the Hollisters.

SHE STILL HAS FEELINGS FOR THIS MONSTER????? (bolded, respctfully by Jeans) I hope every. single. one. of them has a very, very, very long time to contemplate the absolute misery and pain they have brought upon our family. When this is over, I am going to make public every. single. detail.

It's hard enough to lose someone. But in this case, it's those "details" that are hard to live with...things you don't want in your head that happened to someone you loved so very much.

And on a completely petty note, nice try RoHo, but you are a PATHETIC, wannabe cowboy. Not even close. JMO
(respectfully bolded by jeans)

Waa, waa! :sick: She (ReHo) still has feelings for him, what a pitty! :waitasec: She's testifyling against him for attempted murder!

Regarding RoHo's attire for court -- why the jeans and shirt described instead of the more fitting inmate clothing we've seen before? Would like to see a photo from yesterday's court appearance in his jeans, etc. Was he in cowboy boots and a big, flashy belt buckle too? :devil:

Snipped from post #367, posted by wfgodot:

Isn't this a most interesting sentence? "Wearing a wire in an effort to gain evidence on" another person of interest? That certainly gives us hope that Roger is talking, in an effort to save his own sorry self. It also suggests that the unnamed person of interest might be a bigger fish than Roger if LE needed him to wear a wire. If the other individual was just an accomplice or a minor player, LE would be working with THAT person to get more evidence against the Hollisters.

Yes, very interesting! AND from what we "know and think," he did it to try to save himself and for NO other reason!

If it does implicate others, that's great, but he shouldn't get any reward or special treatment for doing it.

Both of the HO's are slime, in my opinion, no matter how pitiful or brave their attorney's try to portray them.

Waa, waa! :sick: She (ReHo) still has feelings for him, what a pitty! :waitasec: She's testifyling against him for attempted murder!

Regarding RoHo's attire for court -- why the jeans and shirt described instead of the more fitting inmate clothing we've seen before? Would like to see a photo from yesterday's court appearance in his jeans, etc. Was he in cowboy boots and a big, flashy belt buckle too? :devil:

I wonder if he had a money clip in his pocket?

I'm so glad the Holisters didn't have much smarts! I mean, how stupid to lose personal articles (money clip and hat) while abducting someone. Then ditching part of the getaway truck at a salvage business? And burying the body close to home? Duh! I'm so glad they were stupid!

I sure wish they could read these posts. I'd kind of like to rub it in their noses.

I am so thankful they have been caught. It makes me sick thinking about all the ones that get away with crimes like this. Eventually they will get their day in hell. It's just too bad all murderers can't start their hell here on earth locked in a cell for life. To me, that's worse than death itself knowing you'll never get out.

My post has turned kind of mean sounding. Sorry for venting.

Here is a video of the "perp walk" from yesterday.
http://www.wibw.com/home/headlines/93635714.html

I would like to know what the motive was for the murder. I have read a great deal about it from the beginning in November but I haven't seen any guesses for the motive.

I would like to know what the motive was for the murder. I have read a great deal about it from the beginning in November.

No one knows for sure yet. There is a lot of speculation that Pat's ex hired him/them to do it.

welcome to websleuths reddoggiedog.

If you read thru this thread and the previous thread there is a lot of information
(will post link to other thread in a sec)

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97960"]KS KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6-Nov-09 - #4 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]
that is thread four

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94676"]KS KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6-Nov-09 - #3 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]
thread three

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4522969#post4522969"]Found Deceased KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]
thread two

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91299"]Found Deceased KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #1 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]
thread one

Thanks for the reply, it was my guess from the very beginning that her ex-husband was behind the crime. The person or persons that carried out the crime had to be extremely stupid.

I will catch up later, but just want to post the ugly-hearted:
51210RogerHolilister.jpg

51210reho6.jpg

And then the cutest thing that was at court yesterday:
51210Patsdog2.jpg

More here:
http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Patricia Kimmi/

Thanks for posting the first picture of ReHo. I could not find any pictures of her. But :laughitup: really Reba???

I will catch up later, but just want to post the ugly-hearted:
51210RogerHolilister.jpg

51210reho6.jpg

And then the cutest thing that was at court yesterday:
51210Patsdog2.jpg

More here:
http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Patricia Kimmi/

I love how you clip photos out of video "Amanda". Thanks a bunch. Wish we could have seen if RoHo had a big cowboy belt buckle to go with his jeans!
ReHo looks ordinary -- not at all like the real Reba!!

Agreed, the Pat's puppy is the cutest thing ever. I don't recall if the puppy was at the house when Pat was abducted. When I saw the video from yesterday via the link posted by MindonMom, I wondered if the puppy would react to either of the HO's.

This is all just so wrong! These two "poor excuses for humanity" have done so much wrong and hurt so many people besides Pat. They don't deserve any mercy. Too bad they get the media attention that they do, but it must be made public so everyone knows what horrible people they are. Not all criminals live in large cities, many are in our small towns.

imo... ReHo is NO REBA! Reba = Pretty, Classy ReHo = Trashy

I love how you clip photos out of video "Amanda". Thanks a bunch. Wish we could have seen if RoHo had a big cowboy belt buckle to go with his jeans!
ReHo looks ordinary -- not at all like the real Reba!!

Agreed, the Pat's puppy is the cutest thing ever. I don't recall if the puppy was at the house when Pat was abducted. When I saw the video from yesterday via the link posted by MindonMom, I wondered if the puppy would react to either of the HO's.
This is all just so wrong! These two "poor excuses for humanity" have done so much wrong and hurt so many people besides Pat. They don't deserve any mercy. Too bad they get the media attention that they do, but it must be made public so everyone knows what horrible people they are. Not all criminals live in large cities, many are in our small towns.

Sierra was home with Mom when she was abducted. She gave no reaction yesterday. Stay tuned for future "perp walks".

We brought Sierra to our house a few days after Mom was abducted. She is very skittish around any men. When my wife took her to the vet, she would bark at any men that came in the door there. Surprisingly, she has attatched herself to me and is adjusting very well at her new home with us.

Sierra was home with Mom when she was abducted. She gave no reaction yesterday. Stay tuned for future "perp walks".

We brought Sierra to our house a few days after Mom was abducted. She is very skittish around any men. When my wife took her to the vet, she would bark at any men that came in the door there. Surprisingly, she has attatched herself to me and is adjusting very well at her new home with us.

So....I'm guessing there is no chance that I can adopt Sierra then????? :angel:
What an adorable and fun companion she must have been for PK to come home to each day.

No one knows for sure yet. There is a lot of speculation that Pat's ex hired him/them to do it.

Well, Roger is trying to put the blame on at least one other person. It takes a special kind of evil coward to hire someone else to murder someone and a special kind of evil greedy dirtbag to take money to carry it out.

Just wanted to get that off my chest because there is utterly no reason at all for Pat not to be with her family, her dog and her friends.

Is it just me, or does anyone else see smiles on the perps' faces? Maybe they're just nervous, but it's unsettling to me.

I was just getting ready to post and ask if "Reba" ( :sick: ) had a smile on her face. It sure looks that way to me-- how disgusting.

I am in love with Pat's Sierra!!! How precious! What a good idea to bring her to court- did you get to take her inside???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VT_Squire