2010.05.13 ~ LE found physical evidence at the St. John's river

Thanks, Kimster! I hope that's accurate! In this case, you never know.

Thanks, Kimster! I hope that's accurate! In this case, you never know.

I know it! I always have to ask myself another question. Regarding this report I ask, "physical evidence of what? That people fish off the pier?" I'm scared to be hopeful, KWIM?

Yes, Lord.......I believe they have physical evidence because after that search it was turned into a homicide investigation. Let's hope it brings justice to Haleigh.

I know it! I always have to ask myself another question. Regarding this report I ask, "physical evidence of what? That people fish off the pier?" I'm scared to be hopeful, KWIM?

Yes, I know exactly what you mean, I thought the same thing!

that could just mean a brick or two...maybe they are saying they found evidence for their own reasons, to get the gang worried again...just don't know anymore...

Remember the reports of the cinder blocks found, and also of the yellow rope that Lyndsy allowed Law Enforcement to come into her home and get.

Physical evidence???...Hmmm...Makes me think(correct me if I am wrong..or way off) that it was determined ....at that time....the case of Haleigh is NOW changed to a Homicide ...when the search was underway at the harbor....and the divers were finding "evidence" in the water.....Putting the 2 together...physical evidence and NOW A HOMICIDE...makes me think the search found evidence of Haleigh...either...sorry...(bones,hair,teeth, SOMETHING ...to call it a homicide...and to say to start preparing for a funeral.....Something they FOUND...(and not by someone's comment) CONVINCED the LE to pronounce it a homicide...Since that day...and that statement made...has swayed me to believe...they found SOMETHING of Haleigh..either in the woods or in the water....The LE have been tight lipped about what they found, other than saying the cement blocks...IMO..they found something else, too...that is why it is now changed to homicide...IMO also, just finding the cement blocks would not justify calling it a Homicide...IMO...they found SOMETHING..that has changed it to homicide....And to say to start preparing for a funeral.....IMO..that is a strong statement for the LE to make...just based on finding some cement blocks....THERE HAS TO BE STRONGER EVIDENCE FOUND...and IDENTIFIED...JMO and what I think today..

Physical evidence???...Hmmm...Makes me think(correct me if I am wrong..or way off) that it was determined ....at that time....the case of Haleigh is NOW changed to a Homicide ...when the search was underway at the harbor....and the divers were finding "evidence" in the water.....Putting the 2 together...physical evidence and NOW A HOMICIDE...makes me think the search found evidence of Haleigh...either...sorry...(bones,hair,teeth, SOMETHING ...to call it a homicide...and to say to start preparing for a funeral.....Something they FOUND...(and not by someone's comment) CONVINCED the LE to pronounce it a homicide...Since that day...and that statement made...has swayed me to believe...they found SOMETHING of Haleigh..either in the woods or in the water....The LE have been tight lipped about what they found, other than saying the cement blocks...IMO..they found something else, too...that is why it is now changed to homicide...IMO also, just finding the cement blocks would not justify calling it a Homicide...IMO...they found SOMETHING..that has changed it to homicide....And to say to start preparing for a funeral.....IMO..that is a strong statement for the LE to make...just based on finding some cement blocks....THERE HAS TO BE STRONGER EVIDENCE FOUND...and IDENTIFIED...JMO and what I think today..

I don't think they found a body or bones. I hope I am wrong and closure can be at hand for Haleigh's family. I am thinking the homicide declaration is due in in part to a confession of sorts from Tommy and LE are waiting for any kind of link to be made between the evidence recovered from the River and Haleigh or her home. JMO

Can forensics determine how long an item was in the water? I'm skeptical.

This sounds promising, but we've been hopeful in the past that there had been a break in the case, only to be disappointed.

It's been a month (?) since the search of the St. Johns River, and if physical evidence was found and sent off to a lab for forensic evaluation, we should be hearing of results from that testing soon.

The question is, will the physical results lead to an arrest? Or, do the physical results only confirm that Haleigh is deceased (as per Sheriff Hardy's statement that this is now a homicide investigation), but we're no closer to who the murderer is?

Can forensics determine how long an item was in the water? I'm skeptical.

You know, I have the same question, how long was this whatever they found actually in that water? Could it have been put there, like maybe when TN and GGMS were "searching" right before LE?

I do believe they did find physical evidence in the river and out lying areas.

That makes me believe that whatever Tommy and Misty told them this time is lining up with the evidence. Not only the evidence found in the river but other evidence they have uncovered in their long 15 months investigation.

IMO

I do believe they did find physical evidence in the river and out lying areas.

That makes me believe that whatever Tommy and Misty told them this time is lining up with the evidence. Not only the evidence found in the river but other evidence they have uncovered in their long 15 months investigation.

IMO

I hope they found something because for LE to call the family together and tell them they could start planning a service for Haleigh would have really been unfair if they hadn't found something. In fact, if I were a part of the family and LE told me to start planning a service with nothing to back that info up with I would be furious. If they found any of Haleigh in the water then it is a miracle. The bones are so small and would be almost impossible to find in all of that silt or whatever it is called.

I hope Tommy and Misty have been being truthful but it's just hard to know.
If they want to get any kind of a plea they better start being honest if they haven't been. Once they go to trial it will be to late.

We know they found evidence because Sheriff Hardy said in his news statement the day before they ended the search at Shell Harbor that they'd gathered items of interest and have sent them off to several independent labs for forensic analysis.

I hope whatever they found is enough to bring indictments.

<toe tapping>

I hope whatever they found is enough to bring indictments.

<toe tapping>

I hope so also, but really, really, want them to be the right indictments...not just to get this "closed"... I really worry about that happening, the way things seem to be going....

Maybe they found Haleigh's missing inhaylor?
While that would be great news, I doubt it's anything that small, only because of the time underwater and all the other debris down there. I'm tending to think it's something larger. MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021
Back