2010.04.11 ~ Tommy and Gramma Hollars phone call

This is just my opinion, but I think Tommy is lying through his teeth regarding Joe. I think he is trying to cut a deal to get out of jail, and going along with Misty might get him what he wants. If Lindsy is divorcing him over something he has done, other than past drug use, I think it's because of telling this big whopper! If he did this to an innocent man, I hope he spends the rest of his life in prison. There's nothing worse than blaming another for a crime they did not commit. I still think Ron is "the one" and I still think Misty is protecting him. I'm sick of all the lies! Maybe Lindsy is too!

IIRC, in a March phone call between tommy and Lindsy, tommy tells his wife that what happened to HaLeigh is what ron told them and then Lindsy says 'he's kicking himself in the azz now for telling us' and later tommy tells her LE doesn't want to hear it, they want him to roll on Jo but he's not gonna do it 'cause he can't do that to someone who isn't involved. Werter has said this conversation between tommy and granny flo points to proof that tommy has become forthcoming to LE and that the story flora gave to the media is not the conversation to two had the Sunday before the search in and around the St. John's river.
do we know where tommy is yet?

IIRC, in a March phone call between tommy and Lindsy, tommy tells his wife that what happened to HaLeigh is what ron told them and then Lindsy says 'he's kicking himself in the azz now for telling us' and later tommy tells her LE doesn't want to hear it, they want him to roll on Jo but he's not gonna do it 'cause he can't do that to someone who isn't involved. Werter has said this conversation between tommy and granny flo points to proof that tommy has become forthcoming to LE and that the story flora gave to the media is not the conversation to two had the Sunday before the search in and around the St. John's river.
do we know where tommy is yet?

BBM

That's probably what Tommy was eluding to on the phone with GMH -saying that Lindsey heard the story.

I think they are zeroing on Joe. I think that is why they picked THIS day to release Tommy and Granny's call.

IMO

I would normally agree with this 100% however it appears from the article that ToC's attorney - not LE - released ToC's and Granny's call.

The last we heard from LE was that THEY were not going to release the call due to an ongoing investigation - yet the lawyer releases it today :waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

I would normally agree with this 100% however it appears from the article that ToC's attorney - not LE - released ToC's and Granny's call.

The last we heard from LE was that THEY were not going to release the call due to an ongoing investigation - yet the lawyer releases it today :waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

So that means to me that the DA had just given him his copy. The DA knows what he is doing. He knows Tommy's attorney would get that tape out there in a NY minute.

IMO

So that means to me that the DA had just given him his copy. The DA knows what he is doing. He knows Tommy's attorney would get that tape out there in a NY minute.

IMO

Why wouldn't the state just release?

I'm not yet able to start threads, but the new Tommy video is being discussed now on HLN (Mike Galonos).

I think we just got the truth from Tommy as Tommy knows it. Meaning, Tommy told the story he was told, not that it is necessarily the whole truth.

I was just sitting here thinking about what Tommy was saying to GMH.

"I didn't want anyone to hurt my kids"
"He needs to pay for this"
"he can't get to none of us"
"He can't hurt nobody"

Is Jo locked up right now? Because if he's not...he can get to any one of them if he wanted to. (Ron's locked up now)
Where is Jo staying now? Still in TN? (Ron just lived a few houses away from Tommy)
Does Jo have a vehicle? He needed a ride to Florida. So if he doesn't have access to a car....why would Tommy be worried about the safety of his kids?
(unless the person that Tommy is afraid of lives very close and has access to a vehicle).

I'm particulary interested in the last TWO comments-
"He can't get to none of us"
"He can't hurt nobody"

IMO, Tommy is not referring to JO when he makes those comments. Tommy is talking about someone that is in a situation that will not allow them to carry out any threats. JMO though

It is obvious from this part when Tommy keeps saying "he" that he is not talking aobut Joe. Tommy never says "Joe's" name himself. Tommy also told Granny Flo "don't talk" "don't tell." Tommy really did not want to tell Gma Flo anything. But Gma Flo is a talker. Anyone who has a Gma Flo knows that the only time they will ever be able to keep quiet is when they are dead. They can't help themselves...they talk and talk and talk.

@ about 3:40:

GMF: Is it the story that's M's sayin?
ToC: Yeah, but it. Yeah, that's it.
GMF: Joe?
ToC: Yep.
GMF: OK...
@ about 4:00:

GMF: ...I was told that Ron come home and H had took one found one of his pills and took it and was dead. and R called you to get you to come up there and help M clean the house up and uh while he disposed of H.
ToC: That's BS.

So here you have Gma Flo asking if it is the story Misty is telling and Tommy agrees. But when Gma Flo doesn't stop and names a name, Tommy realizes she is not going to stop without a name. Tommy also knows that this call might be released. Since Gma Flo said "Joe" and Tommy doesn't want her to talk, agreeing to "Joe" gives Tommy the prefect out. Maybe, just maybe, by agreeing to "Joe" Gma Flo won't talk. Joe is her Grandson. Would Gma Flo really tell on her own Grandson? Even if she did, Joe is not the one that Tommy fears. If the real person Tommy fears hears the story, maybe he won't realize that Tommy is talking about him but believe Tommy is talking about cousin Joe. Maybe, just maybe the real person's family will also believe that Tommy is talking about cousin Joe.

Then Gma Flo wants to know more. Tomny agreed it was the story that Misty told so Gma Flo tells that story. That story says Ron was involved. Now Tommy who thought agreeing to Joe would get Gma Flo to stop, realizes Gma not only just said the name he did not want to say but the story. So he gives a strong denial.

Tommy has to give a strong denial. Because if that was the story that Tommy told, Ron and his mother know that Tommy is talking. Sure Ron is in jail so Tommy does not have to worry about Ron. But who is the one person who was right there along side Ron, helping Ron every step of the way, the one person who is still free to run. TN is still free.

I think we just learned Tommy's truth. That Tommy was told Haleigh overdosed on a pill and died so Ron and/or his Mom disposed of Haleigh's body while Misty/Tommy were supposed to clean up the house of drugs and anything else damaging.

I don't think Tommy saw Haleigh. I don't think Haleigh died of an OD. Because if Haleigh died of an OD, they could have easily covered up how or where she OD. I think they had to dispose of Haleigh because they were looking at murder charges, not accidental OD.

I also think Tommy's attorney released this today to counter Ron's attorney stating that he is working on a plea deal of 15 years. Once again we have Ron playing the victim to this big bad Croslins in case he goes to trial. Tommy's attorney just released the smoking gun to show that weepy Tommy Croslin is nothing compared to the Ron who has made threat after threat.

Thanks to a friend from another site (LG). Here is a link to the call that is longer than the previous one. Haven't had a chance to listen, but thought I would share. WARNING SITE SAYS FOUL LANGUAGE

http://www.centralmediaserver.com/WTEV/wtev2010/STJ02-34-20100411195112.wav

Hey, this one begins at the beginning, we're given the phone number, we know Flora isn't talking to Lisa in general - angry with each other?, we hear about Hank trying to kill himself, he spent 12 hours in jail, and it was Hank and Lisa who wanted to give Lindsy $200. Granny's really upset with Lisa!

Why would Joe, the cousin with no transportation, want to hurt T's kids? It's not like he lives in the same neighborhood.

How could they prove it was Joe after all this time? No evidence? Doesn't make sense that LE would believe them with no proof.

Granny really did feed him the information, didn't she? Why not let him talk? Yakety, yakety, yak. "Don't tell nobody." "I won't." Famous last words before she goes on national TV.

Boy, the first tape was highly redacted! This one has lots of family dirt. Granny says the F word repeatedly and the N word. :eek:

Guess she wasn't lying after all. Here's the proof.

Didn't think she way lying. Only was upset about her throwing in all different theories. It muddied up what she was trying to tell us Tommy and Misty told her.

It's also clearer than the first release. Granny's got a mouth. She uses the F word a lot and the N word. :eek:

Too bad we haven't heard about Tommy's day in court yet besides his upcoming trial for theft charges.

I was worried Hank would try to kill himself. I had a dream about it.

I totally believe that the audio of the April 11th call btwn ToC and FH TOTALLY AND COMPLETELY backs up Grandma 100%. I know its being said that he DID NOT give her those details of the where, the how, and the when(yellow rope, cinder blocks, dock of St.John's River) But yet in this convo the only thing we hear is that he indeed says its JO that is fully responsible for Haleigh's murder. But its quite obvious how that Grandma knows all the details without them being SAID in this convo. She very clearly asks several times "Is it the story that Misty said?" ToC says, "Yes". and before she even starts asking that he from the get go says, "It's the story you already know and have heard", then later it is confirmed to Grandma that it is the story that Misty's telling(i.e. the multiple written letters from Misty that went out to many of the family members, including FH.) So, therefore by ToC confirming to Grandma about it being that story and Joe was fully responsible, she ALREADY KNEW ALL OF THE DETAILS OF THE STORY,so they did not need to be retold in that convo when ToC had already confirmed for her what she already knew. So, I believe this is proof positive for all the nay sayers that thought and accused Grandma of lying for publicity or monetary gain...

So Hank SR tried to kill himself and was in jail 12 hours? What day and time for scanner peeps and how come he never showed up in jail long?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back