Spiders on your DNA? Put there to help you by science?

Steely Dan

Former Member
Reaction score
article-1278133-098FEBCC000005DC-726_634x401.jpg

Meet the nano-spiders: The DNA robots that could one day be walking through your body

By Daily Mail Reporters
Last updated at 2:48 AM on 15th May 2010

Scientists have created microscopic robots out of DNA molecules that can walk, turn and even create tiny products of their own on a nano-scale assembly line.

The ground-breaking devices outlined in the journal Nature, could one day lead to armies of surgeon robots that could clean human arteries or build computer components.

In one of the projects a team from New York's Columbia University created a spider bot just four nanometres across. This is about 100,000 times smaller than the diameter of a human hair.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...NA-robots-day-walking-body.html#ixzz0o4HiqXbF

That's very cool. :dance:

I heard about this a few years ago. I have been wondering if the research is continuing and what any long term results are. Keep us posted. (Reminds me of the Neilson videos, all the creepy little beings living on us or with us. Jeepers!)

I heard about this a few years ago. I have been wondering if the research is continuing and what any long term results are. Keep us posted. (Reminds me of the Neilson videos, all the creepy little beings living on us or with us. Jeepers!)

An old friend of mine used to refuse to eat yogurt because it had bacteria in it. One day I told her our entire bodies were covered with bacteria, both inside and out, the look on her face was priceless. :floorlaugh:

An old friend of mine used to refuse to eat yogurt because it had bacteria in it. One day I told her our entire bodies were covered with bacteria, both inside and out, the look on her face was priceless. :floorlaugh:

I was cleaning out the back of my truck and found a lunch bag with a yougart in it that had been in there for at least a year. I opened it up and it looked just fine. So, I tasted it and it was good! Lol! And, I didn't have a garage either. So, it had sat out in the sun.

I can't believe it when people check the expiration dates on Yougart at the Grocery Outlet when they are 6 for a buck! It doesn't make sense at all! Lol!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back