KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back to page 1.

Nurse - good luck with your move. We'll be here when you get back!

:cat:
Good afternoon, I am new to this board, I have been trying to catch up. There is are so meany posts I have to go through It will take me days and days. If I could ask just a few questions it might help me get on board faster.
#1 Who is EK
#2 What made the suspect the Hollisters
#3 What would the motive be for the Hollisters to do this.
I am sorry I have to ask instead of reading all the posts, thank you in advance.
One more question. What does Bumping up mean??
My Prayers for Pats family.

Good afternoon, I am new to this board, I have been trying to catch up. There is are so meany posts I have to go through It will take me days and days. If I could ask just a few questions it might help me get on board faster.
#1 Who is EK
I am sorry I have to ask instead of reading all the posts, thank you in advance.

Hiya lilcatt and welcome!

EK is Pat's ex-husband - Eugene Kimmi. They had a contentious divorce and seems the financial settlement was a major point of contention for EK. He has not been named a POI in Pat's disappearance or murder. Yet.

Not sure exactly what led LE to the Hollisters - yet. Roger Hollister appears to be a business associate of EK and has been named the only POI in Pat's case. I believe we're all pretty confident it will all come to light - hopefully sooner rather than later.

We are thinking $$$ was the motive, though we're not entirely sure how it's all tied together - yet.

If you're going to stick around, bring your patience and prayers. You'll need both!

Hiya lilcatt and welcome!

EK is Pat's ex-husband - Eugene Kimmi. They had a contentious divorce and seems the financial settlement was a major point of contention for EK. He has not been named a POI in Pat's disappearance or murder. Yet.

Not sure exactly what led LE to the Hollisters - yet. Roger Hollister appears to be a business associate of EK and has been named the only POI in Pat's case. I believe we're all pretty confident it will all come to light - hopefully sooner rather than later.

We are thinking $$$ was the motive, though we're not entirely sure how it's all tied together - yet.

If you're going to stick around, bring your patience and prayers. You'll need both!
Thank you Fairy, I am praying for pat's family. I will be here off and on.
Thanks for the welcome :cat:

Hi, Lilcatt...we "bump" when we don't want the thread to roll over to page #2 or #3, etc. Once they get there they tend to be forgotten, unfortunately. We try to keep this thread as close up to the top at all times as possible. Hope this explains it okay. Glad you joined us.

What does bump mean, what is it used for? :)

Any new post will "bump" a thread back up to the top of page one. We want to keep Pat there until she and her family have justice.

thanks to everyone! my cable is off tomorrow morning.

I respectfully and LOVINGLY bump this thread back up for Pat before I leave. I will forever be praying for justice for her and Rita and her family. No matter if I can type it here or not.

I also offer a small prayer for memorial day and all who serve like mister nursebeeme.

Pat, you are always on my mind and I know you will have justice soon. Rita and kids, hang in there. Soon it will be the day.

I respectfully and LOVINGLY bump this thread back up for Pat before I leave. I will forever be praying for justice for her and Rita and her family. No matter if I can type it here or not.

I also offer a small prayer for memorial day and all who serve like mister nursebeeme.

Pat, you are always on my mind and I know you will have justice soon. Rita and kids, hang in there. Soon it will be the day.

Blessings to you and your family - and Mr. nursebeeme for sure! We know you'll be here in spirit and will look forward to your return!

"Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer." Romans 12:12

Thank you all for your continued support, encouragement, and prayers. This has been a long road, but still shorter for us than for some families...families who may never know what happened to their loved ones or where they are at. We are grateful for the answers to some questions...sickened and heartbroken at the same time.

The evil of men took her life from this earth and destroyed her body...but she lives on in Heaven, where there's no more sickness, pain, or tears. She has everlasting life, which can NEVER be destroyed. The joke is on those who sold their souls to the devil, and if remorse leads the way to redemption...redemption appears to be far, far, far away.

A good, good man, a pillar of faith, Malcolm G., has told me from the beginning that God has a plan, THE perfect plan and perfect timing, even when we don't or can't understand it. So what was one of the first things Tim Miller said to me? "Everything happens in God's time." Every event that has played out in Mom's case has worked for the good of the case, even when we were really, really, REALLY tired of waiting. But that wait is getting shorter. I promise.

Rita:

Your posts always manage to humble me and show me how I "should" be facing challenges in life. Your children, your husband, your family and friends are blessed by your grace. You are one amazing woman, bless you.

#1 Who is EK
#2 - I think the Hollisters were investigated because of a couple of items found near Pat's house (Saylor Insurance hat & money clip) + report of a red or dark color dually near Pat's house the night she disappeared. My guess is the insurance company could provide a short list of 'duallys' they had insured. When LE checked with Hollister they found he no longer had the dually & LE could not find any record of a new owner...eventually they found parts of the dually at a salvage yard & parts of the truck were buried behind Hollister's home....

Bump!

I don't think I have enough patience to live in the fine state of Kansas. One of the many things I've learned here.....

#3 apparently the Hollisters, Mr RH in particular, had previous business associations with EK and may have financial ties or considerations. The RH's sold off their livestock and chattle at a couple of auctions along the way leading up to the present with ReHo's last personal items auctioned just recently, post the crash where RoHo was driving when they head-on'ed a semi truck and amazingly survived. RoHo is currently on trial for attempted murder of ReHo relating to that crash.

Bump for Pat & family

It doesn't look like the Hollisters had a motive to murder Pat. But someone else does. I think there are going to be several more arrests, the Hollisters will eventually roll over and give up the person that hired them. I hope Kansas has the death prenatally for murder for hire.

Murder for hire is a capital offense in Kansas. However, Kansas never executes anyone and may soon repeal its death penalty.

I think there has been at least one reference to the death penalty from the Atchison County Attorney. Kansas reinstated the death penalty in 1994 but, as a practical matter, the current law appears to be constitutionally flawed as legal challenges have successfully prevented any executions. The political environment and various court rulings seem to indicate that the current law will be repealed or struck down before anyone is ever executed under it. The 1994 law authorized lethal injection. There are between 7 and 10 people (conflicting info found) currently awaiting execution (there is no "death row") in a prison near El Dorado.

Kansas' last executions were in 1965 when four people were hanged. Two of the four, Hickock and Smith, were the subjects of Truman Capote's In Cold Blood.

I think I've posted this before, but the qualifying factors for the death penalty in Kansas are listed below. In addition, there are a number of "mitigating factors" that a jury can consider to negate the death penalty. The inexact "scorecard" nature of the statute seems to be at the core of the legal challenges.

As always, this is probably more than you want to know.

* the defendant was previously convicted of a felony in which he/she inflicted great bodily harm, disfigurement, dismemberment or death on another;
* the defendant knowingly or purposely killed or created a great risk of death to more than one person;
* the defendant committed the crime for the defendant's self or another for the purpose of receiving money or any other thing of monetary value;
* the defendant authorized or employed another to commit the crime;
* the defendant committed the crime in order to avoid or prevent a lawful arrest or prosecution;
* the defendant committed the crime in an especially heinous, atrocious or cruel manner;
* the defendant committed the crime while serving a sentence of imprisonment on conviction of a felony;
* the victim was killed while engaging in or because of the victim's performance or prospective performance as a witness in a criminal proceeding.

I'm so far behind, I don't even know where you're going...you will be missed!!!Thank you for all your prayers.

Rita:

Your posts always manage to humble me and show me how I "should" be facing challenges in life. Your children, your husband, your family and friends are blessed by your grace. You are one amazing woman, bless you.

You may take this sentiment back after my next post...

I am trying REALLY hard to live up to what God wants from me, what I know Mom would expect from us, but I am so sick and tired and beyond able to cope with what keeps being handed to us. Weeks and weeks of thinking there couldn't possibly be worse news or more to deal with, and yet every week, there's something new, worse than the last. Every single week.

I know that I should never take my focus off the fact that the few evil people in this are beyond overshadowed by the love and help and compassion shown to our family. But at the end of every day, there is still one fact - SHE IS GONE. She shouldn't be gone. It's not fair to her, it's not fair to us, it's so, so not fair to our kids. We don't get tp look at her face one last time. We don't know what exactly happened to her out there. We don't even know the date that she died, to be able to put that in an obituary or on her headstone.

BUT...you try to bury all that. You try to focus on God and your family, because they are what matters THE ABSOLUTE MOST. For your family's sake, you try to be a good example, and make the right choices, even if it's not the "fair" thing in all this. Well...today I've had it - I think we all have.

If there is a single person on God's green earth who thinks that EK has a single shred of decency left in his body, YOU MAY WANT TO GET YOUR HEAD CHECKED.

It's all about the money...always about the money...

What was that statement you made EK? Something like, "I may not have loved Pat anymore, but I still love her as the mother of my children." LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Who wrote that line for you buddy?? There is no way you came up with THAT on your own, and your actions, time after time after time, prove what the bottom line is to you - $$$$$$$.

"Your children" are going thru HELL right now, and still trying to function, and you want "your" money back, you want to lay on us another load of legal crap and all that involves. You got what you wanted, SHE'S GONE, now you just have to shove it in our faces. Well, guess what, we're gonna stand up for her, TO YOU, 'til this thing is done.

And what I REALLY want to know, EK, is this: do you have some information that makes you think YOU know the date she died? Because if you do, I'd certainly like to know how you came by that information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie