NV NV - Steven T. Koecher, 30, Henderson, 13 Dec 2009 - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm bringing Ruby's latest research on the towers over.

Laytonian I used the address you had previously given to search.

77 Towers (33 Registered,44 Not Registered) found within 4.00 miles of 5380 Novak St, Las Vegas, NV 89115.

Info! The NEAREST Tower is .03 miles away and is owned by New Cingular Wireless Services, Inc.

7 New Tower Applications found within 4.00 miles of 5380 Novak St, Las Vegas, NV 89115.

etower.png
ID Num Site Owner, Height, and Distance
Registered
(1) New Cingular Wireless Services, Inc 130 feet .03 miles
(2) T-mobile West Corporation 76 feet .84 miles
(3) Union Pacific Railroad Company 37 feet 1.01 miles
(4) Towerco Assets Llc 80 feet 1.12 miles
(5) Stc One Llc 65 feet 1.14 miles
(6) Southwestco Wireless Lp 85 feet 1.27 miles
(7) T-mobile West Corporation 100 feet 1.45 miles
(8) Spectrasite Communicatons, Inc., Through American Tower, Inc. 95 feet 1.47 miles
(9) Sprint Telephony Pcs, L.p. 60 feet 1.56 miles
(10) Southwestco Wireless Lp 110 feet 1.59 miles
(11) Nevada Power Company 110 feet 1.59 miles
(12) Towerco Assets Llc 42 feet 1.74 miles
(13) Stc One Llc 83 feet 1.75 miles
(14) Stc One Llc 86 feet 1.88 miles
(15) Cbs Communications Services Inc. 245 feet 1.88 miles
(16) Cbs Communications Services Inc. 245 feet 1.93 miles
(17) Cbs Communications Services Inc. 245 feet 1.99 miles
(18) Cbs Communications Services Inc. 245 feet 2.04 miles
(19) New Cingular Wireless Pcs, Llc 79 feet 2.05 miles
(20) Spectrasite Communicatons, Inc., Through American Tower, Inc. 73 feet 2.17 miles
(21) Towerco Assets Llc 77 feet 2.19 miles
(22) St. Charles Tower, Inc. 70 feet 2.49 miles
(23) T-mobile West Corporation 60 feet 2.66 miles
(24) Towerco Assets Llc 90 feet 2.76 miles
(25) Nevada Power Company 155 feet 2.76 miles
(26) Mobilitie Investments Ii, Llc 80 feet 2.96 miles
(27) Southwest Gas Corporation 98 feet 3.01 miles
(28) Vg60xc341 65 feet 3.06 miles
(29) Stc One Llc 74 feet 3.13 miles
(30) Towerco Assets Llc 87 feet 3.17 miles
(31) T-mobile West Corporation 60 feet 3.24 miles
(32) Stc One Llc 80 feet 3.67 miles
(33) Mobilitie Investments, Llc 52 feet 3.71 miles
Not Registered (1) Las Vegas Broadcasters Inc 170 feet .20 miles
(2) F. C. Galata 65 feet .78 miles
(3) American Tower-schaumburg, Il 59 feet 1.01 miles
(4) Sprint Cellular 167 feet 1.18 miles
(5) Cox Communications Pcs Lp 60 feet 1.27 miles
(6) Newcom 50 feet 1.53 miles
(7) Newcom 50 feet 1.53 miles
(8) Beyon Dsl 30 feet 1.56 miles
(9) Omnipoint Communications, Inc. (las Vegas) 100 feet 1.66 miles
(10) Clark County School District 71 feet 1.82 miles
(11) Spectrasite Communications, Inc. 100 feet 1.87 miles
(12) Nextel Of California, Inc. 42 feet 2.01 miles
(13) Cbs Radio Stations Inc. 299 feet 2.03 miles
(14) Cbs Radio Stations Inc. 299 feet 2.11 miles
(15) Spectra Site Communications 95 feet 2.18 miles
(16) Richard G. Logan 65 feet 2.31 miles
(17) Darrell Shaw 160 feet 2.42 miles
(18) Centel Cellular Company Of Nevada Lp 165 feet 2.46 miles
(19) Mountain Union Telecom Inc - Ca 110 feet 2.60 miles
(20) Blank 95 feet 2.77 miles
(21) 360 Degree Communications Company 165 feet 2.78 miles
(22) Lt Col Markus J. Henneke 1880 feet 2.79 miles
(23) Crown Castle 115 feet 2.85 miles
(24) Nextel Communications West Region 80 feet 2.85 miles
(25) Mc Caw Communications Of The Midsouth In 75 feet 2.94 miles
(26) Cox Communications Pcs Lp 65 feet 3.05 miles
(27) Southwest Gas Corporation 100 feet 3.10 miles
(28) Cingular Wireless - Dirvin 75 feet 3.14 miles
(29) At & T Wireless Communications 60 feet 3.17 miles
(30) Sprint 55 feet 3.26 miles
(31) Nevada Power Company 84 feet 3.28 miles
(32) Sprint Cellular 125 feet 3.31 miles
(33) Pacific Bell Mobile Services 43 feet 3.36 miles
(34) Sbc Tower Holdings Llc 63 feet 3.37 miles
(35) Southwestco Wireless Lp 50 feet 3.45 miles
(36) Dielco Crane Service 180 feet 3.56 miles
(37) American Tower Corp. 74 feet 3.62 miles
(38) Mountain Union Telecom, Inc.- Ca 110 feet 3.69 miles
(39) Pinnacle Towers Llc 80 feet 3.87 miles
(40) Dielco Crane Services 220 feet 3.93 miles
(41) 360 Degree Communications Company 124 feet 3.93 miles
(42) Nextel West Corp 50 feet 3.95 miles
(43) Sprint 55 feet 3.99 miles
(44) Pacific Bell Wireless Llc 80 feet 4.00 miles

Future (1) Cbs Communications Services Inc. 299 feet 1.83 miles
(2) Cbs Communications Services Inc. 299 feet 1.87 miles
(3) Cbs Communications Services Inc. 299 feet 1.90 miles
(4) Cbs Communications Services Inc. 299 feet 1.97 miles
(5) Cbs Communications Services Inc. 299 feet 2.02 miles
(6) Horvath Towers, Llc 110 feet 2.59 miles
(7) Southwestco Wireless Lp 50 feet 3.15 miles

http://www.antennasearch.com/sitest...=towerreview&pagenum=1&cmdrequest=pagehandler Map of Towers above

http://www.antennasearch.com/ Main search page

Do you need anything else?

Salem

From Laytonian at the end of the last thread:

But isn't that normal? Anyone who lives a few hundred miles from their family, carries on a daily life that is theirs alone. I did. I'm sure many others here did.

Our married daughter lives two homes away, and I couldn't tell you if she has a flash drive for her computer. Or the details of any debts or financials.

How many of OUR parents or siblings could answer many of the questions that have been asked here about Steven's personal life and affairs?

I didn't mean to sound like it wasn't normal. I have grown kids, too, and for the most part, I would think it unhealthy if SK's family knew a lot more.

My point was that we shouldn't be surprised when something comes up that they didn't know about. Just because they didn't know about trips to Vegas, for instance, doesn't mean trips didn't happen. It doesn't mean anybody was lying or covering up, or even that SK was hiding things.

From Carbuff on prior thread:

I wonder if this was just an off the cuff remark or if SK really has friends in LV.

One of the few things that seems perfectly clear in this case is that SK's immediate family had only the faintest clue as to what was actually going on in his life before he disappeared.

Steven has/had a Scorpio Sun with a late Scorpio Venus and this is quite true, he'd be more then inclined towards keeping some things
(perhaps most things) about his love life, etc, secret and even to his best friends if he had a best friend.

Inclinations and impulses are towards secretiveness. And would be both natural and normal especially for one with these natal positions.

If any family member here has his time of birth, that would be more helpful in ascertaining more about what happened, or the potential of what may have occurred.

From Laytonian at the end of the last thread:

I didn't mean to sound like it wasn't normal. I have grown kids, too, and for the most part, I would think it unhealthy if SK's family knew a lot more.

My point was that we shouldn't be surprised when something comes up that they didn't know about. Just because they didn't know about trips to Vegas, for instance, doesn't mean trips didn't happen. It doesn't mean anybody was lying or covering up, or even that SK was hiding things.

I know -- and I agree 100% with what you were saying. I was answering more generically.

It's just that there have been questions that the family "couldn't" answer, and we've seen some here later redefine it as "wouldn't". I know that's been hurtful to the family.

RubyRed:
"Welcome to the club of those that do not buy GW's story."

Oh, I've been part of the club for a while. I know where the secret hideout is, I know the secret handshake, and I got the tattoo. . .you know. . .the one that says B.S.!

The one that I think is "rocket" is #5 on that list.

What makes that one be the "rocket" tower?

The closest I can come to "rocket" right now, is a cell tower at 36.308792,-115.273971, about 300 feet from a residential street named Rocket Street. I have no other info on it, because it doesn't show up on antennasearch.com at all.

But, it's also several miles from PECOS tower, so I don't think that's it.

RubyRed:
"Welcome to the club of those that do not buy GW's story."

Oh, I've been part of the club for a while. I know where the secret hideout is, I know the secret handshake, and I got the tattoo. . .you know. . .the one that says B.S.!

Ha!Ha!Ha! I have NEVER bought his story. But, you know, it was a no-no to say anything about him.

Ha!Ha!Ha! I have NEVER bought his story. But, you know, it was a no-no to say anything about him.

It would be interesting to know where his phone was pinging that Sunday morning.

I won't be holding my breath.

If Steven's phone was pinging off the Pecos tower when GW was near the Speedway, my guess is that Steven was just arriving in Vegas as GW was leaving. They probably passed one another on I-15.

But I'm sorry, I still don't buy the conversation as we have heard it. I realize that guys don't get in each other's business as many women tend to. But come on! If we are to believe Steven "always" let GW know when he wouldn't be at church, why wouldn't GW even ask why Steven was in Vegas that day? Or why wouldn't Steven say why?

It will never make sense to me. Nor will I ever believe it.

If Steven's phone was pinging off the Pecos tower when GW was near the Speedway, my guess is that Steven was just arriving in Vegas as GW was leaving. They probably passed one another on I-15.

But I'm sorry, I still don't buy the conversation as we have heard it. I realize that guys don't get in each other's business as many women tend to. But come on! If we are to believe Steven "always" let GW know when he wouldn't be at church, why wouldn't GW even ask why Steven was in Vegas that day? Or why wouldn't Steven say why?

It will never make sense to me. Nor will I ever believe it.

I think, if they really were going different directions at the time of the call, the reported conversation would make *some* sense.

But....if they'd both been in contact prior to that phone call, you're right - the reported conversation makes little sense, because GW would have known where Steven was.

I'd hope that more was said in the minute+ that the conversation lasted. I wonder if Steven's family's support of GW is based on whatever was in the texts and voicemails they reportedly heard?

I think, if they really were going different directions at the time of the call, the reported conversation would make *some* sense.

But....if they'd both been in contact prior to that phone call, you're right - the reported conversation makes little sense, because GW would have known where Steven was.

I'd hope that more was said in the minute+ that the conversation lasted. I wonder if Steven's family's support of GW is based on whatever was in the texts and voicemails they reportedly heard?

If they were passing one another, I would imagine the conversation would have been more like, "I'm just getting into Vegas for __________, but I can get back to SG in time if need be."

"That's so funny, I'm just leaving Vegas, but I think I can make it back in time. You just go ahead and do your ___________. Good luck and let me know how it goes when you get home."

I hope everyone's support of GW is based on something more than faith.

If they were passing one another, I would imagine the conversation would have been more like, "I'm just getting into Vegas for __________, but I can get back to SG in time if need be."

"That's so funny, I'm just leaving Vegas, but I think I can make it back in time. You just go ahead and do your ___________. Good luck and let me know how it goes when you get home."

I hope everyone's support of GW is based on something more than faith.

Me, too. Then again, in an case like this, they have to keep their feelings and suspicions pretty private.
Today marks 5.5 months since he was last heard from.

Me, too. Then again, in an case like this, they have to keep their feelings and suspicions pretty private.
Today marks 5.5 months since he was last heard from.

I know you're right. But then again, it has been 5.5 months. No new press, no possible sightings, no searches announced (for which I'm privately grateful). Just nothing.

The call and ping info has been marginally helpful, but once that phone went off, Steven could have been/gone anywhere. Arguably, even before it went off, that it was even in Steven's possession has been questioned.

It can be logically argued that whatever happened to Steven in Las Vegas actually began in St. George. That makes sense. None of his phone communications appear to be questionable. Perhaps that, in itself, should be questioned.

I know you're right. But then again, it has been 5.5 months. No new press, no possible sightings, no searches announced (for which I'm privately grateful). Just nothing.

The call and ping info has been marginally helpful, but once that phone went off, Steven could have been/gone anywhere. Arguably, even before it went off, that it was even in Steven's possession has been questioned.

It can be logically argued that whatever happened to Steven in Las Vegas actually began in St. George. That makes sense. None of his phone communications appear to be questionable. Perhaps that, in itself, should be questioned.

I hope it's being questioned, more and more.

There's really no reason for anyone in SCA to murder someone just because they answered a job ad (one theory). After all, that job ad would have lured other people -- and how many others disappeared from there? Zilch.

If this is a crime, I agree it began in St George. Money, debt, love, association, shame, promises, failings. Something's there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR Rainwater