Reaction score
Here are new tapes that were lost in the last batch it is tapes of after 4/17

http://www..net/124640

Tape # 1 is with Tommy and Hank.

Tape # 2 is with Lisa

Tape # 3 is with Hank and they discuss Hope's sentence

Tape # 4 has Tommy and Timmy discussing the divorce

Tape # 5 is with Timmy and then Lindsy comes on the line

Tape # 5 - Trying to talk incognito with "no names". Like we can't recognize voices by now? They try, I 'spose!

Tape 5 is hard to hear what LC is saying. She dont want this tape on T.V (oops its gonna be on tv and its already on the internet) She wants him to sign the papers.

Tape 1 - Hank and Tommy talking about how Linsdy better not change the children's names. Hank saying she can't do that without T's permission. Actually, a judge CAN allow the name change under extenuating circumstances without T's permission.

No money. Lindsy driving a rental car while her grandfather gets the van fixed.

Tommy not calling Nanny anymore.

Hank is difficult to hear at times, static on the phone, not talking into the phone, whatever.

When he's served with divorce papers, Tommy says it'll be on TV.

Tommy wants them to bring the kids to see him when he's in prison. No thoughts on the trauma he's causing them. :shakehead:

Everyone loves each other, they have no money but will put money on the phone accounts so ToC can call them. Hank and Lisa have problems of their own.

Sheesh.

Tape 2
ToC and LisC

LisC tells ToC that M's on medical watch. ToC confirms. She asks why. ToC replies it's because of all this BS.

Tape 2
ToC and LisC

LisC tells ToC she called and cussed GMF out last night. GMF told her don't call then, and LisC hung up on her. Told ToC that Nanny was on TV sayin you and JO ...ToC says it's all BS anyway.

Tape 2

Lisa tells To that Hope got 15 yrs. To says that's BS there's no way she got 15.

Tape 3

To repeated tells Hank call my attorney I want to sign for the 3yrs now. Hope got 15 and I can't do that.

Just when I almost feel a little sympathy for this train wreck of a family.....Lisa slaps me back to reality. F this, F that....

Lindsy, keep the kids away from these losers. Please. :banghead:

So did the Jo story come out after Hope got sentenced? Tommy sounds skeered poopless after seeing her 15 year sentence in the paper.

Just when I almost feel a little sympathy for this train wreck of a family.....Lisa slaps me back to reality. F this, F that....

Lindsay, keep the kids away from these losers. Please. :banghead:

Train wreck of a family....about the best description I have heard yet....sad isn't it.

I think the kids would be better off not having the Croslin last name. IMO

So did the Jo story come out after Hope got sentenced? Tommy sounds skeered poopless after seeing her 15 year sentence in the paper.

OT...Mew I love your avatar...you are a hoot!

Tape 2
ToC and LisC

LisC agrees with ToC that his problem with Linds is GPa talkin' BS to Linds - it's not Linds' fault. Interesting, that did not work in Tape 1 with Hank and ToC. When ToC blamed Linds being upset on listening to her GPa, Hank said she was upset because of this situation, and because Linds feels betrayed. ToC says he didn't do anything wrong.

Tape 2 - Tommy and Lisa talking about Hank and Lisa going to court. Lisa has 12 more months of probation, Hank has 18 months probation. They were scheduled to go to court May 13th, but they called them in early. Oops, Lisa can't leave the county until she pays off her fines, but she can leave to look for work, and she can move to another state and be on probation there. Okay.

Um, shouldn't these people be paying down their fines instead of putting money on the phones for ToC and MC? Tell the kiddies to write letters.

Hank was visiting his probation officer as ToC & Lisa were talking on the phone.

No one has heard from Lindsy, although they heard from Timmy she was beginning to calm down. Lindsy doesn't answer or return H & L's phone calls.

Tim & Chelsea have a new phone, so they lost minutes from the old account and have to put money on the new account so they can talk to ToC.

Lisa told ToC about Hope's sentence, 15 years. He said, "Ain't no way". Some denial chatter, then Lisa says Hope's fine is $25,000. Hello! It's $250,000. Lisa and To doubt this is true.

Lisa spoke to Timmy earlier, he's having car trouble, needs another vehicle. Lindsy talks to Tim & Chelsea but not to the Florida people. Lindsy has a new car, turns out the car wasn't a rental, it's hers.

Lovely language for a mother to use with her son? Charming.

Talking about meeting the kids in the park next week. Is she talking about Lindsy's kids?

More denial about Hope's sentencing. They don't believe it.

I lost track of what they were jabbering about. Makes no sense. Talking about trying to make a three-way call but Lisa's phone isn't equipped.

Which prison will Tommy be sent to? A relative who got busted in Michigan is now serving time in Virginia (probably Federal). ToC says he'll be in Florida. They talked about various Florida prison locations.

Did Lisa say Misty is on medical watch? Doesn't know why. T says it's all this s***.

Lisa and Nanny had a fight on the phone. Lisa was drunk. Nanny was on TV talking about Joe, etc., mentioned being on NG.

Lisa & Hank living in one room going nuts. Lisa said probation officer told her before she could leave the area if she called him first, she kvetched about that. Isn't that standard practice? Now she's told she can't leave (exceptions listed above).

After listening to this mamma, I'm not at all surprised why her kids are the way they are. :doh: No respect for authority, the law, or anything else.

That's all I have time for. Duty calls.

Hank begs Tommy not to call back at night because they are eating noodles just to have money for paytel minutes. Tommy says I know but I'll call you tonight. I need to know what's going on (about Lindsy and his lawyer). Such a shame.

Can someone tell me what the urgency to talk to Timmy is all the time?

Tape3
ToC and Hank and Lisa

ToC must have seen the newspaper and is shocked that Hope got 15 years. ToC asks his parents to get in contact w/his lawyer that he will sign the papers to take his 3 years.
(LOL)

ETA: ToC says he saw the video of Hope bawling at her sentencing, and that if he gets 15, he'll be in worse shape than H was in.

On tape 5 - Linds is still on TC about not telling the truth about the night Haleigh disappeared. Tommy says he wrote the explanation to her in a letter and if it gets him in trouble...."Oh Well"

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer
Back