2,000-calorie milkshake tops list of worst drinks

Dark Knight

Reaction score
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) – A milkshake containing 2,010 calories -- equivalent to eating 68 strips of bacon or 30 chocolate chip cookies -- has topped a list of the 20 worst drinks in America compiled by Men's Health magazine.

The Cold Stone PB&C milkshake, made with peanut butter, chocolate ice cream and milk, contains 68 grams of saturated fat and 153 grams of sugar, according to nutritional details on the company's website.

"In terms of saturated fat, drinking this Cold Stone catastrophe is like slurping up 68 strips of bacon," the magazine said.

More bad drinks at link:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20100527/od_nm/us_drinks_worst

I should not have looked at the thread, maybe if it didn't have PB, but now I want one of these. Thank a diety there's not a ColdStone near my house. (but I know there's one near work).

I should not have looked at the thread, maybe if it didn't have PB, but now I want one of these. Thank a diety there's not a ColdStone near my house. (but I know there's one near work).

And your "name" is SnackCakes, go figure, LOL! :crazy:

It doesn't sound good to me but I am addicted to those McCafe mocha Frappes. I'm sure those can't be much better.

It doesn't sound good to me but I am addicted to those McCafe mocha Frappes. I'm sure those can't be much better.

Calories: 450, Fat: 20g, Carbs: 61g, Protein: 6.

Not exactly healthy, lol, but not as bad as the others. The carbs are insane, though!

Information was courtesy www.myfitnesspal.com

Tomorrow is my chocolate ice cream soda and library day,:woohoo:

Calories? Ah well, everything good has something bad in it.:snooty:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member