Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
NG: caller wants to know if he didn't let Stephany leave the room, why isn't he being charged with kidnapping, or false imprisonment? Jean C. says Peru hasn't charged that yet, but Joran has said in his "confession" that Stephany wanted to leave the room and he didn't let her.

I wonder if Peru will file Kidnap charges.. a caller on NG asked that question.. hummm

You were faster than me .. PAN

I wonder if the map is the same one Joran sent to that Jaap guy, who sent a copy of it to Steph Watts, just before the law confiscated Jaap's computer. Maybe it is going to be in the new National Enquirer?

Oh he stumbled into kidnapping charge too in Peru, he stated he wouldn't let her leave as she wanted to.

Oh he stumbled into kidnapping charge too in Peru, he stated he wouldn't let her leave as she wanted to.
I hope that charge is added ~ just to give him a longer sentence!

Talking about drugs being gone out of JVDS system by the time he was apprehended. The alcohol in his system would be metabolized by then.

NG: going over the drinks Joran supposedly had the night before he killed Stephany; talking about what drugs would be in his system since he wasn't picked up for over three days after Stephany's death.

Former NYPD detective is saying Joran is of the type who gets a thrill from seeing LE chase all over following up on his different versions of Natalee's death and where she is.

On to another topic........the end. :)

Is there a special reason why the recipe for a pisco is important? [I am not sure I would order a drink with a name like that. lol]

Me too. I vaguely remember that the remains were turned over to the Aruban authorities and that they determined it was a male. Also that Tim Miller said remnants of clothes found in or near the trap looked very much like what Natalee was wearing when she went missing. The remnants were turned over and analyzed (again by the Arubans) and determined to be an old dish rag. I give no credence whatsoever to anything the (dirty, IMO) Aruban authorities were/are involved in. Does any of that sound familiar to you?

I always believed that those were NH's remains in the crab trap. That scenario for disposing of her body made the most sense, especially after seeing the photos and reading about the time line of the dives, etc.. When you live on an island, it would have been insane to bury her or otherwise dispose of her on the island when the water is so convenient. I wonder now, if those were her bones, whether Aruba LE burned or otherwise disposed of the bones and the fabric or whether they are still around somewhere.

OMG PISCO SOUR .. Recipes of a Murderer
I cant believe NG put that on camera how to make the drink Joran had .. LOL

and with EGG WHITES UGH

Ya know, I hope I do not get bashed for saying this - but here the last few days any time I hear HLN station talk about Joran's case it just makes me laugh - when I hear about this story, that story, this map, that map, his "out of this world" made up confession of "his version" of what happened when he murdered Stephany, not to mention all the different stories he has come up with regarding Natalie's death. GOOD GRIEF!!! Joran is SO STUPID that it is funny!!!

To top it off he thinks he can get out of spending time in Peru's prison by finally revealing "the truth" about Natalie's disappearance in trade to spending his time in an Arubian jail instead. I mean, my gawd!!! How bizarre his thinking is!!

I really believe that he will not last through his prison term in Peru. If someone does not knock him off first, I think it's possible that once he realizes that none of his fanatical ways to escape prison time in Peru, that he will end up committing suicide.

June 23, next Wed. on National Geographic ~ Worlds Toughest Prisons ~ filmed in 2008 ~ Peru Prison.

Sorry if someone already posted this.

NG: going over the drinks Joran supposedly had the night before he killed Stephany; talking about what drugs would be in his system since he wasn't picked up for over three days after Stephany's death.

Former NYPD detective is saying Joran is of the type who gets a thrill from seeing LE chase all over following up on his different versions of Natalee's death and where she is.

On to another topic........the end. :)

Thanks so much Panthera! I still can't get over what JVDS said on his Twitter acct. "Catch me if you can!". It's all a game to him-

I had made a note on my YT regarding drugs in Joran system.

Jean Casarez ~ 3:30 PM EDT on 6/11/10 reported
No drugs found in his system; no blood or tissue on tennis racket.

Tim Miller was on one of the shows last week and he told of a crab trap that had been found that had contained what was thought to be human bones. He stated that they never heard more about it or that Aruban officials denied they were human bones. I could read between the lines that TM wasn't buying/believing what they said. In his mind, those could have been NH bones meaning evidence had been literally covered up.

You heard more details than I did - about the dish rag - TM was cut off and they went to commercial. When they came back, it was not addressed further. I was thinking, 'that's big if true'.

Thanks, Woe. The details I heard/read are from a long time ago and I honestly couldn't tell you where they came from at this point. I read a lot of different forums and blogs back then. But there seems to be a lot of questions and mystery surrounding this crab trap that haven't gone away.

June 23, next Wed. on National Geographic ~ Worlds Toughest Prisons ~ filmed in 2008 ~ Peru Prison.

Sorry if someone already posted this.

Just in case you all can't wait until Wednesday you can view just the Peruvian prison here: Click on the word YouTube to get to the links. :)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeqqhrboVvw[/ame]

You heard more details than I did - about the dish rag - TM was cut off and they went to commercial. When they came back, it was not addressed further. I was thinking, 'that's big if true'.

Was that the material that looked a lot likea blueish green halter NH was wearing?

I always believed that those were NH's remains in the crab trap. That scenario for disposing of her body made the most sense, especially after seeing the photos and reading about the time line of the dives, etc.. When you live on an island, it would have been insane to bury her or otherwise dispose of her on the island when the water is so convenient. I wonder now, if those were her bones, whether Aruba LE burned or otherwise disposed of the bones and the fabric or whether they are still around somewhere.

Yes and not even being a websleuther at the time, I remember hearing about someone who went out before daylight in a boat. A friend of Joran's (whose identity has not been revealed) took NH's body out in a boat (a motor boat I think). I'm sort of recalling that they even knew whose boat it was that was used. Was there an end to that story? Was it dismissed?

Thanks so much Panthera! I still can't get over what JVDS said on his Twitter acct. "Catch me if you can!". It's all a game to him-
I'm glad the detective said that about Joran as it was what I had been thinking also. I wonder though if Joran will still enjoy the "game" so much if the door finally gets shut in his face and he realizes he may never get out of Peru alive? MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine