SM as a potential focus of the investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Willamette Week article, as well as other articles that reference it, may now be linked to and discussed.

Thank you all so very much for your patience!

BeanE
Mod

Thank YOU! I can't imagine how hard it is to keep a bunch of rabid sleuthers like us under control :crazy:

It's just hard to believe she raised him and then plans to kill him. Oh - never mind- we've seen lots of "parents" kill their kids. :(

All I can say is, if you're going to try to use virtual and mobile technology to assist you in committing a crime - know how the damn stuff works!

If she's named on the presser as a person of interest,can we mention a post on her social networking site?

I believe Terri has been the focus of this investigation from day one...I think LE has very systematically conducted this investigation in a manner that would insure her safety as well as those with her. Handling the situation with kid gloves so to speak...absolutely no pun intended.
I agree! And I have thought all alone there was something weird there. I know people act different under stress and everyone's emotions are different but there was something about one of the news conference she was at that got my attention and I could not shake it. The FB comment too. Something hasn't felt/seemed right there.

Why?? Why would she do it, she has a beautiful faimly, why throw it all away?? I am shocked, Ive been like, there is no way she did anything to Kyron, thought for sure a perv got him, and Ive been hoping he is alive, If SM did he is for sure deceased, and now my heart is broken for Kyron and those who love him dearly:(

I'm not sure this would have been planned. One thought that came to me is Kyron said or did something at school that was the last straw. Sometimes you don't know how pissed off you made someone until they get you alone. Especially sociopathic people. They control their anger and you don't even see them coming at you.

The above is just a thought about what could have happened. JMO, MOO, IMO, etc etc.

Thank YOU! I can't imagine how hard it is to keep a bunch of rabid sleuthers like us under control :crazy:

YOU just gave me my first belly laugh of the whole day! We sleuths need that once in a while..Thank you Forensicfan!

okay!!everything I am about to write is my opinion only. I have been suspicious of the step mother ever since I heard the story about the mis-communication of Kyron's appointment. Knowing how crazy science fairs can get, why would you bother the teacher by mentioning that the boy would have an appointment the following week that would require you to take him out early? That really makes no sense. especially in a noisy gymnasium!

That is the part that I struggle with as well. You take him to school, then leave with him, to kill him. She must have snapped.

No, I think that you plan to get rid of him...THEN take him to school...so you can claim the SODDI defense....right after you post FB pics of him

The heinousness involved (if she's the one who did this) is on the order of a Susan Smith, IMHO. I can't imagine why anyone would want to hurt a little boy, esp someone who by all accounts is (was?) was real sweetiepie.

I wonder how the Mom is handling this? I know the type of wrath I would have.

My understanding from following cases of child murder, they are usually not planned and happen during the course of commiting abuse. Bedwetting is the big one. The abuser perceiving lack of respect from the child. Or just because the abuser had a bad day. Anger over a significant other not wanting kids around. I've about heard it all.

I wonder why they sent her oldest away from her.
I have been thinking all this time that someone could no longer manage that older child.

But it's her child. Why send him away?
I wonder if her oldest was somehow treated poorly. After having raised his youngest?

And the CSI -shirt? WTH? Was that premeditated too?

I think she's lost her cotton pickin' mind.

I wonder if they've been worried about her for awhile.

Oh and she gave birth 18 months ago. And her husband's brother was charged 18 months ago.

That home did have lots of stressors. :cow:

My brain hurts. My heart is broken. Had to just let some of that out.

okay!!everything I am about to write is my opinion only. I have been suspicious of the step mother ever since I heard the story about the mis-communication of Kyron's appointment. Knowing how crazy science fairs can get, why would you bother the teacher by mentioning that the boy would have an appointment the following week that would require you to take him out early? That really makes no sense. especially in a noisy gymnasium!

I agree this is when I was like... huh????? Why would you talk about an appointment that is so far off, as if the teacher would remember anyway. I still don't know what to think other than would she really do this?? She has a beautiful baby girl too. I've tried to stay so neutral so far and I don't like this turn of events one bit.:sick:

Exact first thing I thought of when I heard this case was "stepmom." I have since joined others in sleuthing other avenues but never off of her. I'm thankful to now be able to talk about her more directly, angry at what this may mean, and finally, horribly sad for Kyron. :(

MOO

I confused on the question about seeing SM at the school I thought the teacher saw her...

And from what being reported that SM had the Truck that day???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998