SM as a potential focus of the investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is the information coming from that Kyron has ADHD?

I was wondering that too... I know last night we were discussing that MAY be why Terri would give the teacher paperwork to fill out for a Dr. appointment. but thats all it was just talk.. As far as I know we were just speculating how is this now a fact?

Idle chit-chat is becoming facts a lot on these threads because they're moving so fast. The ADHD has not been mentioned at all in the press, as far as I know. The bodybuilding thing, however, was quoted here:

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/kyron_hormans_blended_family_f.html

I was wondering that too... I know last night we were discussing that MAY be why Terri would give the teacher paperwork to fill out for a Dr. appointment. but thats all it was just talk.. As far as I know we were just speculating how is this now a fact?

If its speculation, it needs to be stated as such by saying JMO or MOO or I think or I beleive, because I just got here not to long ago and thought these were now confirmed facts.
Sorry mods not trying to intrude but, I'm getting ill that these threads keep getting closed and the rules have been stated 10,000 times.. UGGGG:banghead:

*Where's the Midol?

If we are going to speculate that Terri had an issue with steroids. we'd better have an approved link that she was a body builder. And I don't mean one that she made up or some blogger wrote, but maybe one about her in a competition or something. I'm sticking my neck out even then.

And as for Kyron possibly having ADHD? That was probably an erroneous report within the first few hours that he was reported missing. We need links, my friends. I'm going to say no more discussion about these two topics and put it in the threadiquette area. If links from approved sites are located, put them in the threadiquette thread and we'll review for a decision change.

and even if she was a body builder that doesnt mean she used steroids. I was a body builder but never used steroids, I feel as though this is insuating that All body builders use steroids

Also, I really don't think that speculating on SM steroid use is really appropriate at all. JMO. Bodybuilders can certainly do the sport naturally:

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bodybuilding[/ame]

I never thought of that...she just don't look like a body builder to me.

I don't mean this to be rude, but I didn't take her to be a bodybuilder either, until I saw an image of her flexing in all her glory, with her name attributed (I hope this is OK to post, and if not, mods please delete and accept my apology)...

IMO she looks like a totally different woman. I had to go back to her current pictures to make sure it could possibly be true. :waitasec:

If that image I saw was her, it is a major change from 5 years ago. IMO It also speaks more to her moniker, license plate...

If that image was her, it makes more sense to me about the book character, too.

IMO she may be quite the fiery, feisty woman who is/was used to males falling under her spell? Even ones who may be off limits???:waitasec::twocents:

I swear that was in an article. I hadn't even heard that as a R U M O U R :innocent:

and even if she was a body builder that doesnt mean she used steroids. I was a body builder but never used steroids, I feel as though this is insuating that All body builders use steroids

Good point. Let's take the steroids and body building talk to the Jury Room. When someone creates a thread, let me know and I'll link over from above. Something like "What percentage of body builders use steroids" and then you can discuss there whether there is a long after life or whatever.

I don't mean this to be rude, but I didn't take her to be a bodybuilder either, until I saw an image of her flexing in all her glory, with her name attributed (I hope this is OK to post, and if not, mods please delete and accept my apology)...

IMO she looks like a totally different woman. I had to go back to her current pictures to make sure it could possibly be true. :waitasec:

If that image I saw was her, it is a major change from 5 years ago. IMO It also speaks more to her moniker, license plate...

If that image was her, it makes more sense to me about the book character, too.

IMO she may be quite the fiery, feisty woman who is/was used to males falling under her spell? Even ones who may be off limits???:waitasec::twocents:
Very well put Quadlatte ;}

Here you guys go: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5312788&postcount=10"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Threadiquette & Forum Rules Updates ~ Ask Your Questions Here[/ame]

No more talking about steroids and Kyron having ADHD.

You certainly may discuss her being a body builder, however.

I guess things like body building and owning a red mustang don't throw up red flags for me.

Here you guys go: Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Threadiquette & Forum Rules Updates ~ Ask Your Questions Here

No more talking about steroids and Kyron having ADHD.

You certainly may discuss her being a body builder, however.

Manyana Kimster. Betty White is the Hostess of SNL discussing her giant muffin. Hilarious it is. Back at it in the morning. Maybe tomoz will be the day investigators will take the case further ahead and we will get some good news about Kyron coming home.

JatteKrams {Big Hugs to all}

G'night to y'all too. I see the night shift is on. :D

You guys have been great. This is an emotional case with some very odd twists and turns. The mods appreciate you all very much. There will be a lot more to explore in this case and I hope your passion for Kyron never wanes.

night shift?

we have a night crew :biggrin:

G'night to y'all too. I see the night shift is on. :D

You guys have been great. This is an emotional case with some very odd twists and turns. The mods appreciate you all very much. There will be a lot more to explore in this case and I hope your passion for Kyron never wanes.

You too Kimster. We want to know everything now. Yet we will be patient and let LE work it's case.

Today I read a new poster say she thought this site was moderated with great class. It's here somewhere in the myriad of posts. So true. Emotions are at their height and we are passionate.

Let's all Help Bring Kyron Home. xox

So perhaps Terri really does want to hit the gym - and to have her say that on her FB is now just a little less weird. After all, we can see this is a person is a gym rat, for sure. Terri did not look like an athlete to me, in her jeans & t-shirt, (who can tell?) - but clearly she was/is a person dedicated to some very serious workouts.

I bet she feels crappy when she misses workouts, and her workouts make her feel better.. I know a female body builder... It's a commitment. Like runners. They need to run - it makes them feel better.

I wonder ... if she were a runner, and she went for a quick run several days after Kyron went missing, - left the house to just have a run - then returned - would we still say how dare she?

Probably. :rolleyes:

Thinking of the McCanns now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads