Were TH and/or Kyron really at Skyline on Friday, June 4?

BetteDavisEyes

Fasten your seatbelts...
Reaction score
I have some doubts about whether or not TH and/or Kyron were ever really at Skyline School on Friday, June 4. The science project could have been set up on Thursday after school, and the photo of Kyron with his tree frog display taken at that time.

What are your thoughts about this? Are you thoroughly convinced that step-mom and Kyron were actually in the school building the morning of June 4?

Great question!!!!

I'm open to persuasion but his classmate said he saw Kyron and there was also a quote from
a parent:

Parent Gina Zimmerman said she last saw Kyron in the morning, when he posed in a classroom in front of his "red-eyed tree frog" science project. She said her daughter is one of Kyrons best friends and she knew him well.

Zimmerman said that Kyron was not the type of child to wander off. "He knows 'stranger danger," she said. "He's a really good kid."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/37523071/ns/local_news-portland_or/

I spent 7 very lonely days contemplating this very question after asking it early on.

I still would like a definitive answer.

I have some doubts about whether or not TH and/or Kyron were ever really at Skyline School on Friday, June 4. The science project could have been set up on Thursday after school, and the photo of Kyron with his tree frog display taken at that time.

What are your thoughts about this? Are you thoroughly convinced that step-mom and Kyron were actually in the school building the morning of June 4?

The camera can tell the time, and sometimes the place, a picture was taken. Even if she set her clock to the day before, the internal memory of the camera would give the correct date for the picture taken.

That's not the first time I've heard of the picture, being taken in front of his project, is from the Thursday. Someone had said the date on the blackboard is thurs., but I can't see the blackboard picture so can not verify. Can anyone find and post?if it really exists.

Gina Zimmerman is President of the PTA. She reported seeing Terri taking Kyron's pic Friday am.

Hopefully LE are smarter than those who might change camera dates, computer dates, and cell phone pings. I would have to think Terri had lots of help if all the electronics were altered. mho mho

That's not the first time I've heard of the picture, being taken in front of his project, is from the Thursday. Someone had said the date on the blackboard is thurs., but I can't see the blackboard picture so can not verify. Can anyone find and post?if it really exists.

IF it does say Thurs, it may be because the board had not been cleaned from the day before?

I'm a broken record, but surely the people in the background of the picture can and have told LE when they were there looking at science fair projects. Does anyone know if the PTA president is the background person in the photo, or is it someone else? We may not, but LE has to know if Kyron and his stepmom were at the school on the 4th.

I think they were for sure at the school on Friday due to the eye witness statements.

JMO

I spent 7 very lonely days contemplating this very question after asking it early on.

I still would like a definitive answer.

omg, if this thread discovers that Kyron wasn't in school Friday at all, I swear, I'll quit. :banghead:

(and I'll really miss all that money they pay me too.)

Geezz thanx now I'm gonna have to go on the computer tonight and start searching for the blackboard haha... such a great thread and a something I even had wondered...

Yes, I believe they were. The FBI and LE would not be this inept.

I believe they were there, too. It is so easily verifiable by third parties, it seems the news would be out by now if their presence (at all) had not been confirmed.

It's a whiteboard (to the right of the exhibit). I can't make out the writing, myself.
kyronfb2.jpg

Rather than re-type or paraphrase what I've already said on other threads, I've copied/pasted my earlier posts. Both were replies to others' comments.

BBM. Beyond my thoughts that Kyron was not at school that Friday morning, I have no other "theories" in the case. I've been convinced for some time that the science project was set up after school on Thursday and the photo of Kyron with his display was taken at that time. IMO, the time-line begins much earlier ;)

I've read that, too, and also that the teacher and/or substitute teacher and a student said that they saw Kyron and his mom on Friday morning. I'm not convinced that everyone is absolutely, positively certain of who they saw that day, or when, because there were many adults and children in the school building on a very busy and frantic day.

IMO, this is likely one purpose of the questionnaire because people who initially said that they saw TH and her step-son had time to think about that morning and might have realized that they were mistaken. Having been a parent and a teacher, I know that special event days can get totally whacky, and it would not surprise me in the least if any adult doesn't really recall exactly who he/she saw, greeted, chatted with, etc.

A PTA president would be a high-profile individual in the school and was probably approached by many parents, guests, even students on that day. I'm not suggesting that she doesn't know for sure whether or not she saw Kyron and his SM on Friday morning, I'm simply pointing out that she is just one individual who seems able to corroborate Ms. Horman's presence at Skyline. jmo

Yes, I believe they were. The FBI and LE would not be this inept.

I agree. If LE were not confident they were there Friday morning, I doubt they would continue to insist that they're looking for information specifically for June 4th.

I am thoroughly convinced they were in the school that day. We have the word of the SM that she was there, the PTA president backs her up, there are two individuals in the background of the picture she took, and unless the LE in that area (not to mention the FBI) is comprised completely of total idiots, they've verified when those two individuals were in the classroom. We have the school spokesperson saying that Kyron and his mother were seen together that morning---not that they left together, but that they were seen together. Tanner says he saw them. It is possible to discount one or two of these, but when taken in total, that points pretty firmly that SM and Kyron were in the school that morning.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back