Hank Jr moved to Putman County Jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would appreciate where you read this, even if you have to give hints :) IF he was moved on a perm basis--it is curious. If he is there on the B&E and gun thefts, IIRC they did occur in PC so there is SOME logic, if that's the case. Throw us a bone, LE Otherwise I will just stand in a corner until I KNOW something.

Renting out rooms at Bellvue Hospital....anyone interested in group rates? :crazy: Dang it all...give us what LE can and let our collective brain power help-NOT hurt....if they are stymied, lets figure it our for Haleigh. I don't post much anymore 'cause I KNOW we could do well for her--just shoot us a bone and not one of an ancient Indian, whose burial place has been disturbed. AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH

Anybody buying that story about why Tommy was moved?

What are you thinking Maryann? Keeping my mind wrapped around the players, their activities, charges, and stories has become impossible and turned my brain into a pretzel. I appreciate anyone's insights into the most current developments - it helps bring it all back into focus for me.

Thank you very much....

Anybody buying that story about why Tommy was moved?

Could be..Who knows? Maybe they decided to let Ronald and Tommy sit down together and have a chat...or talk to each other through the bars..

Sounds like a squeeze and sounds like the appropriate time for it. Sure.

The brother of the woman called the key to solving the Haleigh Cummings disappearance is back in the Putnam County Jail.

Hank �Tommy� Croslin Jr. has been held in the St. Johns County Jail in St. Augustine since he and four others were arrested on drug charges earlier this year. He was brought back to Putnam County on Wednesday night.

He pleaded no contest three weeks ago to trafficking in hydrocodone.

St. Johns County was holding Croslin at the request of Putnam Sheriff Jeff Hardy so he would not be with others jailed in the case held in custody in Palatka.

�Now that he has pleaded and is scheduled to be sentenced soon, it�s my decision that it�s appropriate to bring him back to this jail,� Hardy said.

Croslin is slated to be sentenced in Putnam County Circuit Court on July 6, said sheriff�s office spokesman Lt. Johnny Greenwood.

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2010/06/24/news/news01.txt

I'm wondering about Misty being apart from the main players. I'm wondering if she is being protected in some way. I'm wondering why Tommy is being moved now....isn't he supposed to be sentenced in 12 days? I think there has to be more to this than what's being told.

Maybe Tommy is gonna be one of them "snitches" to get a sweeter deal!

Is Ron in general population? Right now Tommy isn't, and I'm curious to see if he will be after his move. It will be interesting to see if they are allowed to interact.

What story? I believe S Hardy, he was moved because his court date is nearing and it seemed the appropriate thing to do at this time. What is "story"?

I'm wondering about Misty being apart from the main players. I'm wondering if she is being protected in some way. I'm wondering why Tommy is being moved now....isn't he supposed to be sentenced in 12 days? I think there has to be more to this than what's being told.

Her friend Donna is still in St Johns County jail isn't she?

FWIW I agree that is a long time in advance to move him for a hearing. JMO

Could it be a plea deal in advance of the court date? IIRC BOTH of his parent's court stuff was wrapped up the week before the date the docket said they would have their hearings.

Tommy and Lindsy have that case management hearing for their divorce next week in Putnam County. Could it just be more economical for them to have him in PC at this time?

Maybe St. Johns County called up PC saying, "You have a plea from the guy, now come and get him. We need the cell for our own perps."?

Just sayin'....

It's possible that there was evidence of communication between Tommy and Misty at the St John's jail and moving Tommy to Putnam County would prevent this.

Could it be the fact that HCSR and LC will now be able to visit him....Let the tapes roll.

this is really ot and i am very sorry but wth is up with tommy's hair in the picture from the first link, it is like they cut the top of his head and said okay your good, go see the judge now.....lol

Could it be the fact that HCSR and LC will now be able to visit him....Let the tapes roll.

i thought they didn't have video that is why we have't seen any from Ronnie or are you just talking about recordings, sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlternativeLuck