Who is Will Casterline?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atlanta PI

Reaction score
There are multiple letters from Will Casterline from Toledo, OH to Casey, beginning in October 2008 and from what I can tell continuing through March 10, 2010.

1). How did they meet? Was he a one night stand on a spring break?

2). Is he Caylee's father?

3). Is he the mysterious donor of the $20,000?

4). Is she or was she writing him?

There is stuff from him online as well as at MD's blog.

I haven't seen a thread about him, but in light of these letters, I think this deserves one. Your thoughts?

There are multiple letters from Will Casterline from Toledo, OH to Casey, beginning in October 2008 and from what I can tell continuing through March 10, 2010.

1). How did they meet? Was he a one night stand on a spring break?

2). Is he Caylee's father?

3). Is he the mysterious donor of the $20,000?

4). Is she or was she writing him?

There is stuff from him online as well as at MD's blog.

I haven't seen a thread about him, but in light of these letters, I think this deserves one. Your thoughts?

Because there is so much to wade through, here are the page #'s:

18585 - 18590, 18592 - 18593, 18596, 19185-19186, 19347 - 19348, 18629 - 18634

I don't know...at first I thought no way...but I began searching on FB and there is a man with the same name in Orlando that looks a heck of a lot like little Caylee. MOO.

I don't know what to think really...

Here's a picture of Will Casterline.

Attachments

• Will Casterline.jpg
    Will Casterline.jpg
    1.3 KB · Views: 353
Where are our sleuthing boundaries on this one, mods?

There is quite a bit out there about Will if you want to spend time looking into him, but from my vague recollection of 2 years ago...

Will sent a friend request to Casey on Facebook as soon as she was bonded out the first time and they exchanged a few messages(2 or 3?). Will professed his support of her and her innocence.

Will then, ala "Marinade Dave" started his own blog, but the focus of his blog was that Casey was completely innocent......

Personally, I always believed that Will was trying to become "part of the story" and had hopes that if he flattered Casey with his written words, she would respond to him...

At one time, Will made claims that he was the extremely wealthy benefactor of his recently deceased grandfather (grandmother?) which led some to start sleuthing whether or not he could be the funding source of the defense team....

After the "Marinade Dave courtroom fiasco", Will posted his final blog stating he would no longer be blogging about the case and that he was returning to his quiet civilian life....

He does seem to be a pretty good storyteller but am pretty sure it was determined he had absolutely no relevance to this case, even though he desperately wanted to be......

At least this is how I am recalling this character's role...

Where are our sleuthing boundaries on this one, mods?

Yeah, I think this may be out of bounds. We may want to back off from this. I read this guy's blog post and he says he is tired of being harrassed. He is considering changing his name and leaving the state.

There is quite a bit out there about Will if you want to spend time looking into him, but from my vague recollection of 2 years ago...

Will sent a friend request to Casey on Facebook as soon as she was bonded out the first time and they exchanged a few messages(2 or 3?). Will professed his support of her and her innocence.

Will then, ala "Marinade Dave" started his own blog, but the focus of his blog was that Casey was completely innocent......

Personally, I always believed that Will was trying to become "part of the story" and had hopes that if he flattered Casey with his written words, she would respond to him...

At one time, Will made claims that he was the extremely wealthy benefactor of his recently deceased grandfather (grandmother?) which led some to start sleuthing whether or not he could be the funding source of the defense team....

After the "Marinade Dave courtroom fiasco", Will posted his final blog stating he would no longer be blogging about the case and that he was returning to his quiet civilian life....

He does seem to be a pretty good storyteller but am pretty sure it was determined he had absolutely no relevance to this case, even though he desperately wanted to be......

At least this is how I am recalling this character's role...

I vaguely recall something about that, but I think he was reconnecting.

Yeah, I think this may be out of bounds. We may want to back off from this. I read this guy's blog post and he says he is tired of being harrassed. He is considering changing his name and leaving the state.

This pretty much says it all to me. Please don't post the personal information about this person.You can discuss the information in the docs, but please don't link to him or anyone that has the same name LOL.Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissawilkinson44