Facebook - Missing Kyron Horman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the same person that came here and spread the same rumor.. Her Source was a someone who's " worked the sceen" caused a LOT of drama. Until I hear it from the Sheriff I won't believe it.
Hi 6angels, I don't see how they could keep something like that under wraps for many days. The ME would have to come to the scene for sure. In Oregon they always put up a tent where the remains are found because they search at that site for other evidence.

In my mind I can't see this as being true. The ME in his truck and the tent would be like blazing beacons, even if it happened at desolate SI. IMO

Thanks for getting it clarified. Your work did not go unnoticed.

Hi 6angels, I don't see how they could keep something like that under wraps for many days. The ME would have to come to the scene for sure. In Oregon they always put up a tent where the remains are found because they search at that site for other evidence.

In my mind I can't see this as being true. The ME in his truck and the tent would be like blazing beacons, even if it happened at desolate SI. IMO
They can't and wouldn't. I see my husband do this work everyday they are not going to keep that a secret from the family OR the public that has put so much time into praying and looking for Kyron. On top of that the parents are not going to go on the news asking for his return if they have been told he was found dead. If the Sheriff kept it a secret he was found not alive the parents could sue and OWN that town. NOT gonna happen

They can't and wouldn't. I see my husband do this work everyday they are not going to keep that a secret from the family OR the public that has put so much time into praying and looking for Kyron. On top of that the parents are not going to go on the news asking for his return if they have been told he was found dead. If the Sheriff kept it a secret he was found not alive the parents could sue and OWN that town. NOT gonna happen

Yea, I certainly agree. I have this feeling ~ well, I read a couple of comments :innocent: that intimated LE did find something on SI relating to Kyron and it was on the 17th. I haven't even looked up the date to see if they were searching there that day. I don't know for sure, but do think we will be learning info now on a consistent basis since the family issues reached their boiling point and hopefully new searches will be under way soon.

I just checked Kaine's friend list and she is still there.

I think she changed her privacy settings so that no one except friends can search for her through friends lists on facebook.

Sorry, but there is no way in h&ll Kaine and Desiree went on national media shows and did those interviews if LE had found Kyron's body 10 days ago. There are some people on FB and commenting on news articles that appear firmly convinced LE has had Kyron's body for the last 10 days and they've come up with all kinds of conspiracy theories to explain why LE is hiding the fact. As the days go by, their theories get more and more ridiculous.

Wow...a rumor? That people take seriously?

How...unusual.

:-/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members