What do you make of Terri never speaking to the media?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This reminds me of the Anthony case players who think they can manage the media, mistakenly. I don't care to hear anything she has to say about her impending divorce, how unfair it is, her "side" of any he said/she said stuff, as if that is what we are all "assembled" for. She needs to advance the search to find Kyron, or address the suspicion focused on her with facts. I'll leave it to her to handle her own legal affairs and interests, and see if she can resist being center stage. Sorry, but virtually every whiny thing her friends say in public on her behalf seems so trivial and maddening while little Kyron is still gone.

As much as I wold like to hear what BS she comes up with to say to the media/ public, I would be surprised if she is so stupid she does not take this opportunity to get a lawyer. It certainly wouldn't hurt her image to get a lawyer at this point, many people feel she is guity. I can't believe she has waited this long to get one, perhaps she is working on getting one now.

There are no words...........and I thought nothing could top the A's case. Gawd.

Seriously enough from "friends of Teri" this is just driving me nuts. If you're gonna talk, talk.

Shall we start a chant?

Terr-ee! Terr-EE! Terr-ee! Terr-EE! Terr-ee! Terr-EE! Terr-ee! Terr-EE!

Well, I think she will somehow imply that Kaine is involved.. The reason I say this is because the friend said ...“She’s been doing what Kaine said all along and he’s been telling her to stay quiet. The public will benefit from hearing what she has to say.”

I see a big ole bus a rollin down the hill and Terri poised to toss Kaine under it.JMO

I admit, I have not followed this case anywhere near as closely as most of you have. Therefore, I have not made any decision on what may have happened to this precious child. But I have looked through some older posts, and thought this video was telling.

This child interviewed states he saw Kyron's stepmom, Terri, leave school that day, WITHOUT Kyron. He has been told by LE NOT to talk to the media. His mom decided he should tell the media what he knew.

I don't know what this means, but,...................

FWIW,
fran

PS...............maybe TH should talk to the media.........

OK wait. If she did talk, let's say she called Oprah, and Oprah was all asking tough questions, and she answered every single one....what could she possibly say that would change anyone's mind?
The facts are that her husband filed a RO against her, he's asking for a divorce, the police put out a flier with her face and truck all over it asking if anyone saw her that day, people have torn apart her FB page, she barely shed a tear at the presser, she was left out of the family statement when DY's husband was not.....she LOOKS guilty.
It LOOKS like EVERYONE around her (sans her parents and maybe a few friends) is turning on her, throwing her under the bus, raking her over the coals, whatever phrase you choose to use.

She could say anything and I don't know if very many people would believe her.
IF SHE IS INNOCENT: Maybe she should keep her mouth shut until Kyron is found and brought home. Then, not only would she have a lot to say, but she'd have two middle fingers to stick up as well. JMO and all.

I admit, I have not followed this case anywhere near as closely as most of you have. Therefore, I have not made any decision on what may have happened to this precious child. But I have looked through some older posts, and thought this video was telling.

This child interviewed states he saw Kyron's stepmom, Terri, leave school that day, WITHOUT Kyron. He has been told by LE NOT to talk to the media. His mom decided he should tell the media what he knew.

I don't know what this means, but,...................

FWIW,
fran

PS...............maybe TH should talk to the media.........

It's a good point but it's also important to note that he doesn't say it, the reporter says his grandmother said that is what the boy told her. Even if he is sure about it, it's possible that he only saw Terri and Kyron split up and take different sets of stairs to the second floor of the school. They could have met up again after he went to the bathroom or something and left together.

I'm also eagerly awaiting Terri's story and think we could get a flood of new things to think about.

This reminds me of the Anthony case players who think they can manage the media, mistakenly. I don't care to hear anything she has to say about her impending divorce, how unfair it is, her "side" of any he said/she said stuff, as if that is what we are all "assembled" for. She needs to advance the search to find Kyron, or address the suspicion focused on her with facts. I'll leave it to her to handle her own legal affairs and interests, and see if she can resist being center stage. Sorry, but virtually every whiny thing her friends say in public on her behalf seems so trivial and maddening while little Kyron is still gone.

BBM. Could not agree more.

Oh boy. I am so seeing shades of the Anthony case here. I don't think Terri talking will benefit her at all. Everytime she's said anything so far (herself and through her friends), all it has done is make her look worse. The last thing she needs is extended time in front of the media that will be nitpicked to death and only make her look more guilty. Look what it's done to the Anthony parents after two years - no one believes a word they say, and there's nothing they can do to rescue their reputation at this point.

Don't be like them, Terri. Be smart and protect yourself. Get a dang lawyer instead of opening your mouth. "Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law." Talking now will only hurt you more.

It's ironic because I want more information about this case, but seriously, it shouldn't come from her. And sadly, if she does decide to talk, I'll be listening. *sigh*

TM received a copy of the RO, so she would know WHY she can't see her daughter. Wonder if she showed her parents or friends what the content is. It will be interesting to see if she does a media tour or if she is just blowing smoke because she know her goose is cooked. I wonder if her girlfriends are still hanging around? Hmm, if they are it's probably cause they are seeing $$$$ signs of the books they could write or the talk show circuit they could go on telling all about "I was with TM before and after her arrest.

In the olden days, lawyers and LE would rub there hands together and say "Oh, That My Enemy, the Opposition, Might have written a book"

In 2010, LE and lawyers pray "oh, that my enemy, the opposition, might talk to the media.

I think this woman needs someone she can trust to talk to, she really should get legal counsel.

IMO nothing good at all can come out of her talking to the media. I really really hope she doesn't. This is going to turn into a circus, and it is going to detract from Kyron. Honestly, I personally don't even care what she has to say. IMO it can only be stuff that should be kept between her and Kaine. We don't need to know the details of why they are divorcing. I think she is only doing this out of anger and bringing a few billion people into personal drama is just a BAD IDEA.

IMO, MOO, etc.

Hmm, Mylou, but your post about her needing someone she can trust made me think of someone in particular who would perk up at hearing that.

*waiting for Leonard Padilla and his crew to help her to talk* Surely she can trust one of them! Isn't he from California? Oregon is a lot closer than Florida...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member