2010.06.26 9-1-1 call from Horman's home

Wonder how long LE stayed at the home regarding that 911 call. Also, really surprised the media isn't all over this story from last Saturday. I just expect a bigger fuss over this I guess.

Uhh how would not releasing the call help or hinder in any way...?! Sometimes I wonder if TH has friends in high places in the Sheriffs office..if a celebrity so much scratches their car its all over tmz...(I gather they have paps working 24/7 stalking them) but this case is pretty high profile now...I think a lot of things though and am pretty impatient so don't mind me :)
not sure it is a help or hinder issue

but it SURELY is discussion worthy and fits in the timeline!

1-thursday media outlets say the family will speak on friday to answer prepared questions and two hours after they post it.. it POOFS (proof of that in media thread)

2-friday am d and Kaine give interviews to all the am national shows and a 20 min interview to answer questions.

3- sat 911 call (thread topic)

4- sat last day per divorce decree, that Kaine is living at the home

5-monday rumors that the couple has separated sends a reporter to the home and TM gives a thumbs up and SQUELCHES that

6-monday an hour or so later the family, minus TM, but plus SD young, release a statement..

7-monday an hour or so later Terri, to her reported surprise is served with a divorce and a PFA restraining order barring her from any parenting of her daughter and no contact with firearms.

8-the restraining order reason for application and order ruling was sealed on the date of filing.

From same link:

In this type of case, the fracturing of the family is unusual, said Jack Levin, a criminology professor and co-director of Northeastern University's Brudnick Center on Violence and Conflict.

"In most cases of abduction or murder, the family members stick together. Even when all of the evidence points to one of them, they still believe in the innocence of the family member," Levin said. "So, when you see the kind of reaction that this family had, you have to wonder whether there might not be some validity in their perception."

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/kyron_horman_stepmother.html

The interesting and somewhat unique thing about this case though is that Kyron did not live with his bio mom but with a step mom, and the bio parents seemed to have been on pretty good terms, at least enough in that they had a cordial relationship. Put this case into the mix and all 4 of them come together because all 4 of them are Kyron's parents leading to bad experiences in the past to be overlooked. Then the step-mom becomes scrutinized and something behind the scenes happened (leading to divorce) and he has his ex wife and her husband to lean on.

It's a strange situation, but at some point he and she did care for each other and understood each other, plus they are all suffering from missing Kyron. So, he has support outside of his wife of people that are going through almost the exact same thing. I wouldn't be surprise if they are all together under one roof right now to be honest. Also, add in that he seems to be a very practical kind of person and it makes sense.

Wonder how long LE stayed at the home regarding that 911 call. Also, really surprised the media isn't all over this story from last Saturday. I just expect a bigger fuss over this I guess.

I've been wondering the same thing since Saturday evening!

If it was that big of a deal why wasnt anyone arrested?

Something stinks here.
There is a 911 call made Saturday night. Kaine goes into hiding with the baby, LE will not release the call, but Kaine files for a restraining order and its granted , Terri thinks everything is peachy and there is no arrest and Kyron is still missing. WTH!

If she threatened to take the baby and leave, I'm not sure they could do anything - it's her child, and there was no custody arrangement in place.

now more than ever I am thinking they got into an argument on saturday night (911 call) and he left with the baby

If it was that big of a deal why wasnt anyone arrested?

Something stinks here.
There is a 911 call made Saturday night. Kaine goes into hiding with the baby, LE will not release the call, but Kaine files for a restraining order and its granted , Terri thinks everything is peachy and there is no arrest and Kyron is still missing. WTH!

BBM, ITA.
I am so frustrated. I am hoping that LE has a good reason to play this so tight.
I may have to give myself a Time Out because I am getting so frustrated.
Poor Mods.

Yep, yep, yep, one step closer to the truth. Apparently things were not so perfect in the Horman home after all...I too could really care less if they were a perfect family or not, I just want Kyron found alive.

The scanner peeps caught this on Saturday. The threats the Anthony's received were from outsiders. I haven't heard of any outsiders regarding the Horman's....so far that is.

Right, I'm assuming the threats were made by a Horman family member against a Horman family member. Was Terry's father staying at the house at the time? If so, he might be a witness or the 911 caller.

I don't know why a reporter didn't bother to go to the neighbor's houses and question them to ask if they heard arguing and how long the police were there, if they saw Kaine drive off at the same time the police left or if he stayed after and how long it was before he left.

:waitasec: Why assume she was the one doing the threatening, and of Kaine? I don't pick that up from the scanner thread. If anything, it seems to indicate she was the one being threatened. Doesn't say by whom. For all we know she was being threatened by a local who can't wait for LE to finish their job. :twocents:

Can someone please link the scanner thread for when this happened? TIA

:waitasec: Why assume she was the one doing the threatening, and of Kaine? I don't pick that up from the scanner thread. If anything, it seems to indicate she was the one being threatened. Doesn't say by whom. For all we know she was being threatened by a local who can't wait for LE to finish their job. :twocents:
Then why would Kaine leave with the baby and file a restraining order?

Then why would Kaine leave with the baby and file a restraining order?

The threat could have simply consisted of Kaine threatening to take the baby and leave, get a divorce and/or restraining order. The 911 call could have been made by a very frustrated Terrie calling to complain, something that would have been a civil matter (which would explain why nobody got arrested).

now more than ever I am thinking they got into an argument on saturday night (911 call) and he left with the baby

Your statement is MY EXACT thoughts. Ever since earlier this evening when i Had a chance to read pdf and saw KH had left residence with daughter on saturday... It all fell in place for me (bcuz of our wonderful scanners already finding this info&suziQ directing us to go have a look in that forum)well knowing about 911 sat, for me, it definitely coincided with KH and daughter leaving and then we all know whats followed since..

it could have also been someone else present in the home witnessing an act of "violence" thus the restraining order?

You're correct it is an assumption, but given that was the same day Kaine moved out with their baby I think it's a safe assumption the disturbance involved Terri and Kaine somehow.

I read this thread and wonder about the chaos occurring at the home Saturday. I can't help but think of little Kyron, now missing for many weeks and probably not alive, and his baby sister who must be missing her two brothers, her blankies, comforting home, her mommy, doggie, kittie, and all that she counts on for feeling safe. This is indeed a tragic case in so many ways. moo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back