2010.06.26 9-1-1 call from Horman's home

If they got into an argument Saturday night, perhaps it was about her facebook entries - that he'd just learned about - at his morning interview junkets. :D

Actually, I think this was a concerted and LE-coordinated plan and effort in the works since the Terri plastered on the flyer weekend. That's an impressive lawyer Kaine retained. And all of that publicity strategy, ending with Kaine's flying the coop with a legal checkmate, did not happen at whim upon a Sunday. IMO

Then why would Kaine leave with the baby and file a restraining order?

Possibly because LE disclosed information to him (and to DY and TY) that he feels is conclusive, is my guess. Might not be admissible in court or enough to make an arrest (a failed lie detector test, for example), but enough to convince him she was involved in Kyron's disappearance. JMO.

BTW, our scanner peeps have been paying close attention and working hard since the news about the divorce and RO came out last night.

The threat could have simply consisted of Kaine threatening to take the baby and leave, get a divorce and/or restraining order. The 911 call could have been made by a very frustrated Terrie calling to complain, something that would have been a civil matter (which would explain why nobody got arrested).

ITA.

I am not sure what the exact Oregon law is regarding domestic violence cases, but I know in other states if there is a domestic dispute, SOMEONE gets arrested- even if the police arrive and the parties claim they don't want to press charges. It is policy that at least ONE of the parties involved goes to jail.

I am wondering if LE informed Kaine of Terri's poly results and he wanted answers and when she wouldnt give them to him, he threatened to leave with the baby and she wouldn't let him.

This thread is closed for cleanup.

Never ever quote anything from the Scanner Forums which are in a members only area. You can say you have read the scanner thread, you may post a link to the scanner thread, you may discuss what you read in the paper, but do not bring the language or posts of the scanner forum to the Kyron Forum. You may only speak in generality that the scanner peeps heard some of the call.

This is very serious business bringing any quotes or even close to quotes up from the Parking Lot.

This thread goes away if I have to close it again.

It's just my opinion, but I can picture pressure building, things being said after the DY and KH interview, and TH becoming unhinged and yelling and making threats. More like a crazy woman than like in a domestic violence scenario.

I'm confused gran..... are we allowed to talk about the 911 call, but only whats posted in the media nothing from the scanner, do I have that right, sometimes I'm a little slow...

:waitasec: Why assume she was the one doing the threatening, and of Kaine? I don't pick that up from the scanner thread. If anything, it seems to indicate she was the one being threatened. Doesn't say by whom. For all we know she was being threatened by a local who can't wait for LE to finish their job. :twocents:

After reading the scanner rewind post, I agree it does indicate that it was a female being threatened. But, if it was just an angry local why would LE refuse to release the 911 call? If it was Kaine threatening her would he have been able to take the baby and leave? I do see your point though and it could just be a coincidence and have nothing to do with Kaine leaving with the baby.

After reading the scanner rewind post, I agree it does indicate that it was a female being threatened. But, if it was just an angry local why would LE refuse to release the 911 call? If it was Kaine threatening her would he have been able to take the baby and leave? I do see your point though and it could just be a coincidence and have nothing to do with Kaine leaving with the baby.

I understood the call to be a lady calling about trespassers or someone on the property?

maybe the female being threatened was not Terri, but Desiree?

It's just my opinion, but I can picture pressure building, things being said after the DY and KH interview, and TH becoming unhinged and yelling and making threats. More like a crazy woman than like in a domestic violence scenario.

And as the argument continues out in the driveway when the husband tries to leave, taking the couple's 18-month-old daughter with him, the wife calls 911 and states her husband is threatening to drive off with their daughter and never come back.

Upon arriving, and hearing both sides, law enforcement tells the husband to take the baby and go stay somewhere else.

The husband telephones his lawyer and tells him how crazy the wife was acting, that she was grabbing at their daughter and he was really afraid she was going to hurt the child, that she was acting really psychotic.

After speaking with law enforcement, the attorney learns that the wife failed a lie detector test and immediately files for a restraining order and sole custody of the child on behalf of his client.

If they got into an argument Saturday night, perhaps it was about her facebook entries - that he'd just learned about - at his morning interview junkets. :D

Actually, I think this was a concerted and LE-coordinated plan and effort in the works since the Terri plastered on the flyer weekend. That's an impressive lawyer Kaine retained. And all of that publicity strategy, ending with Kaine's flying the coop with a legal checkmate, did not happen at whim upon a Sunday. IMO

ITA - it didn't happen on a whim, IMO. Press statements report that KH left the household at the advice of LE.

I'm more inclined to believe the argument was about KH leaving with baby K, and TH put up a fight, which is completely understandable (in terms of her not wanting KH to leave with the baby).

Personally, I believe KH planned in advance everything that went down Saturday, after possibly coming to his own conclusions as to TH's involvement in Kyron's disappearance (or, IMO, possibly being briefed by LE as to who they might be focusing on in the investigation). After all, media reports stated that KH left the household with baby K @ the advice of LE. I believe LE's advice to KH directly involved the investigation into Kyron's disappearance & who LE might be focusing on at this point.

I also doubt TH's claims to her friends that she didn't see it coming - unless she's living in total denial, which is, of course, entirely possible.

It could have been an arguement and Kaine leaves with the baby as he leaves he says something along the lines of If I find out you did this to Kyron I'll ______you.

I see I missed news today! I am glad some stuff is finally coming out.. Remember if they knew it was their home it may not of been announced on scanner but via a cell call to a officer to go check it out.

OT! We celebrated our one year annv of adopting our four and becoming a family of 8 today!! I posted photos in Jury room!

I don't know why a reporter didn't bother to go to the neighbor's houses and question them to ask if they heard arguing and how long the police were there, if they saw Kaine drive off at the same time the police left or if he stayed after and how long it was before he left.

As for hearing arguing, the aerial picture makes it clear that no neighbour would hear arguing, not even loud arguing. The nearest house is quite a distance away, an eighth of a mile or so. The Horman house isn't even visible from the road.

As for noticing the police and/or Kaine driving away, I have to wonder if the local media were stationed out there and just didn't attach any importance because the police and the Hormans have been going back and forth for over three weeks now.

I wonder if the 911 call was because they was in an argument bc Terri wanted to take their daughter and leave with her dad.

I'm confused gran..... are we allowed to talk about the 911 call, but only whats posted in the media nothing from the scanner, do I have that right, sometimes I'm a little slow...

Butterfly you may say that the scanner peeps heard it and link. You may praise the scanner peeps. You may say yes it is in our scanner forum and link. You may say that the scanner peeps heard the call that the newspaper is reporting and link.

You may not quote, you may not even appear to quote. Don't use nics and say well Gram said this is what was said. :nono:

These are individuals doing a very serious job listening to the scanner and transcribing. Many of them have never done this before. It is difficult to get it word for word. It is difficult to hear at times. Mistakes could be made.

These posts should never be carried into a public area and Tricia and Kimster and the Admins in their wisdom thought this all through when they allowed these scanner forums to be created..

What is in the Parking Lot is private and for members only.

:blowkiss: :grouphug:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autumn.Doe
Back