What do you make of Terri never speaking to the media?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't imagine how her speaking with the media would do her any good at this point.

Lied about HIS exact location and plans??? What does that mean?
He was seen at the school that morning by several witnesses, and she claims to have last seen him in the hallway walking to his classroom. Is this now false? Was he not at the school at all? Or just not in that hallway at that exact moment? I'm confused.

Don't feel bad, I am completely confused too!!! I can honestly say that I have no idea what actually happened. We have what his classmate said; but, we do not know how accurate that is. I'm really not sure if we even know if Kyron actually made it to school at all that morning! I would love to see an article printed of FACTS. :banghead:

Maybe they were talking about the doctor's appointment. Although I don't believe this article anyway.

Originally Posted by TxLady2
Lied about HIS exact location and plans??? What does that mean?
He was seen at the school that morning by several witnesses, and she claims to have last seen him in the hallway walking to his classroom. Is this now false? Was he not at the school at all? Or just not in that hallway at that exact moment? I'm confused

FWIW I have every reason to NOT put much stock in what WW reports either.

Now I am all confused. She didn't make the 911 call did she?

The way I read it, bus driver stated he wasn't on bus. Bus driver called school who said he was absent that day. Parents rushed to school, and school secretary made the first 911 call. If Terri/ Kaine also called 911, I don't know....

I don't know what to think about all of this; the RO has been unsealed, so apparently it and the application aren't related to Kyron's disappearance. Which leads me to wonder why Kaine would do such a thing at this point in time.

The RO has been unsealed? I have missed that. What reasons did it give?

Unsealed doesn't mean that big parts of it won't be redacted. Very specific details will be "lined/blacked" out. We'll get to see "some" of it - but not the stuff LE doesn't want us to see. KWIM?

ROSEBURG — Ron Tarver hesitates when asked whether his ex-wife, Terri Moulton Horman, could be behind the disappearance of her stepson, Kyron Horman.

Tarver says she cheated on him during their four-year marriage. Then she left him in 1995. But responsible for what happened to a 7-year-old boy?

“I don’t know [what she’s capable of doing],” says Tarver, standing with his current wife, Angela Rockwood, outside their house in this Southern Oregon town of 21,000 people.

BBM & Red. This gives us some insight. If Terri cheated on one husband she very well could have cheated on Kaine. Perhaps meeting someone on SI? That may or may not have something to do w/ the divorce. I would HOPE that if that was the reason for the divorce that Kaine would have waited to file until after Kyron was found.

After Kyron vanished, the reasons why J left his home and friends in Portland to move to Southern Oregon have been the subject of intense speculation. Terri Moulton Horman declined to comment when WW visited her home June 23.

J was a student at Lincoln High School in Portland, where he was on the swim team and played trumpet in the school band. Tarver says Terri Moulton Horman sent the boy to Roseburg in March this year because his grades were slipping and he was acting out at home.

“He and Kaine on occasion butted heads, because J is hard-headed,” Tarver says.

Trouble hit home again when Kyron disappeared. The day after Kyron vanished, Tarver says, J went to the Hormans’ house for a previously planned weeklong visit.

Tarver says on June 8, four days after Kyron disappeared, J called him from the Hormans’ house and mentioned Terri Moulton Horman had taken a polygraph test. It’s been reported that she has since taken a second polygraph. What hasn’t been publicly confirmed until now is that authorities were already focusing on her so soon after Kyron vanished.

Tarver says when J mentioned the polygraph to him over the phone, he heard Terri Moulton Horman begin yelling in the background to be quiet and not reveal anything more. Given the intense media scrutiny, the family agreed J should return to Roseburg, Tarver says.

“It was a zoo, so we got him out of there,” Tarver says. “It’s just been devastating for the whole family. Obviously, the longer it drags on, the less chance there is for a happy ending.”

Entire article at this link.
http://wweek.com/editorial/3634/14214/

“I don’t know [what she’s capable of doing],” says Tarver, standing with his current wife, Angela Rockwood, outside their house in this Southern Oregon town of 21,000 people.

I hope people realize that the words contained within the brackets are the reporter's, not Tarver's.

Not sure why the reporter would editorialize that quote.

Well, I am climbing back up on the fence. Too much being reported that is not true and sudden actions that are taking the focus off Kyron.
I believe in innocent until proven guilty and so far I don't see it with the limited information we have which isn't much. IMO And the cow thing.mooo

I hope people realize that the words contained within the brackets are the reporter's, not Tarver's.

Not sure why the reporter would editorialize that quote.

Thank you for pointing that out. "What she is capable of doing" sounds pretty ominous - for all we know, he might have said something more like "if she could do that" or "is capable of something like that," which are vastly different things. I assume they redacted due to the "that," but if the change was this big, that's going too far, IMO.

All MOO of course.

If TH talks, it would only strengthen my theory about her. If she talks, that means she is very conerned about how the public is viewing her. For *&#%$^ sakes, WHO CARES. If you were an innocent party, yes it would be hurtful, yes it would be stressful, yes it would be horrible, but this is about KYRON. FINDING KYRON TRUMPS ALL.

Unless she has some helpful information to give us in the search for what happened to Kyron I really hope she stays quiet.

Wow. Why does that tweet make my heart drop into the pit of my stomach?

I know right S~mama?! Something must be going on for them to all be camped out in the driveway... He mentions that all the stations are there.. and networks means msm like abc, etc right???

wonder if something was tipped off to them or if they are just there due to all the recent news??? or could TH going to make a statement??? not sure so that is why I posted the tweet in this thread.

I know right S~mama?! Something must be going on for them to all be camped out in the driveway... He mentions that all the stations are there.. and networks means msm like abc, etc right???

wonder if something was tipped off to them or if they are just there due to all the recent news??? or could TH going to make a statement??? not sure so that is why I posted the tweet in this thread.

Yeah, nursie. Just has such an ominous feeling for me. My first thought was an arrest may be made. But that was just what my gut said to my head.

And yeah, to me "networks" means mainstream media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dont4get