Landscaper says Terri Horman wanted him to kill her husband!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, ducky, that is a really good thought. And completely feasable, (spelled wrong, don't care) knowing what we know at this moment about Terri. JMO

Out of about 8,000 Seinfeld-esque posts (posts about nothing), frankly I was due at least one spark of an idea.

:)

I just knew as soon as I went out of town something big will happen in this case. Plus, all my summer activities for the kids are gearing up. I won't have nearly as much computer time to keep up. Darn! But I am glad something is happening and hoping they have enough to make an arrest soon!

July 4th, 2010 spent whole day on Kyron Horman forum. Kyron still missing.

I was starting to feel hopeless about this case, but now feel things will move faster.

The eyeglasses being taken off the SF pic, Dr.Fessel, is another thing we can hope will be revealed, but it will put a much more dire conclusion of Kyron's survival to the case, IMO.

Don't we find though that the sort of sensational news comes out, but it isn't the news that helps make the case for harming the child? These links are generally well planned and not the types of things that will harm the investigation?

If this is the beginning of more, buckle your seat belts.

Yeah, buckle your seat belts, put on the knee and elbow pads, goggles, steel-toed boots and helmets. It's gonna be flying from every direction soon!

My avatar is from All About Eve that features Bette Davis in one of her most famous roles, stage star Margot Channing. The most famous quote from that film is likely this: "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night." I think we're in for some bumpy days and nights in the Horman case. jmo

Let's not forget the precious little guy who is missing. Thoughts and prayers for Kyron.

So how does this help LE find Kyron? Did it help them pinpoint where there might be a reasonable doubt about TH? How do you think this has assisted in the investigation?

Honestly, for me, I feel like this speaks volumes about her personality, how her mind works, and what she may be capable of. If she is capable of this what else is she capable of?

I'm not sure she would have been capable of carrying out killing Kaine herself which is why she tried to hire someone. When it comes to Kyron, and I really hate to even think this, how easy would it be to overdose a child on something ... anything really? Not necessarily a violent murder but still murder.

Perhaps he started to feel bad at school and she told him she was going to speak to his teacher to tell her he was going home and for him to meet her at the truck?? Just theorizing. Then, being a little guy and the fact that LE has focused on SI and the water, I can't shake the feeling she dumped him in the water and he will never be found.

With that said, I have never wished so hard in my entire life to be wrong! We are all stunned by the turn this case has taken in the last week. I believe it is possible that LE may have information that Kyron is still alive that they can not release. I really wondered if there was a ransom demand in the beginning. At this point, I don't think we can rule anything out.

I think it is highly likely that IF she were plotting Kaine's murder that she may have felt the need to remove Kyron so that she and the baby would inherit everything. I also think that it is very possible that Kyron overheard something regarding the lawn man that put his life in danger. There are just so many mixed feelings and possibilities swirling around in my head.

Here is an attractive lawn man for you :D Calm down everyone! This is not "the" lawn man. This is only a stress relieving post.
hot-neig.jpg

Thanks for the picture of the lawnman (only imaginary!!!!)

Yup, I was thinking of this as lawnman type. Thanks Pensfan.

My mom has been gone 5 years now and she always told me to be careful what you say because you can't take it back. Sometimes, I find it very difficult, especially on WS, but I do honor her memory and bite my tongue many times. You all can say what you want and I'll give you a thanks if you're thinking the way I am.

O/T - I'm watching my sister's dog in addition to my own two this weekend. I have two dogs terrified of fireworks and am so thankful that one of mine is deaf.

The questionaires must have helped, as well, in pin pointing exactly what parts of TH's story was a lie. I have to agree with some other posters that it seems amazing if no other parent or school person or neighbor didn't have a video or pic or info that could help.

I feel much more confident the case is moving along.

Prayers for Kyron and those who love him.

Certainly asking your lawn mower guy to kill your husband is a violation of probation!

Finally, I get to use BBM.

The article has since been changed to say she was on probation for 12 months.

Horman pleaded guilty in that incident. She had her license suspended for a month and a half, and served out a 12-month probation for those convictions.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/97777564.html

Finally, I get to use BBM.

The article has since been changed to say she was on probation for 12 months.

Horman pleaded guilty in that incident. She had her license suspended for a month and a half, and served out a 12-month probation for those convictions.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/97777564.html

Thank you! I thought 12 years sounded like an awfully long probation! :waitasec:

How would she even work something like that into a conversation?
"Oh, after you mow, could you please weed-eat the back part of the house out by those trees, would you like some lemonade? And, also, get that posion ivy pulled up because I have children and I don't want them getting into it. My husband is very allergic so he can't do it, and by the way speaking of my husband would you mind terribly doing me a favor and killing him for me? More lemonade? Also need to have some of that scrub removed from down by the gate, its hard to open and close the gate with so much growth there. And my husband, who I wish you would kill, won't have time to get to it as he works 9am to 4pm Monday through Fridays but sometimes works from home on Fridays, and that's when I get a sitter and go to the gym, so he is home alone. Ever notice how secluded it is out here? We love it, you hardly even hear cars come down the lane it's so secluded, certainly could not hear something like a gun going off or even notice a strange car coming or going up the lane....So anyway how much do I owe you for today, $50.00? Plus an extra $1500.00 as a little "tip" for the favor of helping me with my husband problem...have you ever seen the pictures of me when I was a bodybuilder?
Let me show you....."

Hilarious post! I must say you hit the nail on the head. Really, how does anyone bring up that topic??? What nerve that must take. (let alone what kind of perverted mind that must take)

I can't imagine anyone doing that in real life....and yet, we hear about it time and again. It't one thing if you typically travel in crime circles, but if you're a housewife and mom, you're definitely not hanging with the right peeps. (Wait a minute...who else works out at that gym??? and what can performance enhancing drugs do to your mindset?)

Hey OBE, glad to see you posting on Kryon's case.

I think you're probably right about her never confessing. How many times have we seen people do that? deny deny take it to their graves..etc. Too many to count KWIM?

Here is one consoling thought that I have about TH and her having to do something with Kyron.

She probably thinks of herself as smarter than everyone (just conjecture) and she might be...who knows. But the thing that people like this never realize is that they might be smarter, more clever than other individuals they aren't more clever than a room full of trained seasoned detectives on the whole.

Sure she can keep her mouth shut, but those detectives ( from an article I read early on when Kyron first went missing and before I posted on his threads so please don't ask me for a link) are taking Kyron to heart. They aren't going to just throw up their hands and walk away. They will find Kyron if he can be found, hopefully sooner than later and then---we will see just how smart she thinks she is....JMHO.

(I'm a bit peeved at the moment with this woman, sorry to sound so strident!)

Why thank you Kat. Nice to see you here too although sometimes I just wish it was under different circumstances instead of cases filled with such heartbreak.

I will admit I don't think I have ever seen a case quite like this one. Has more twist and turns than a roller coaster.

If Terri has harmed Kyron she will continue to deny. Who wouldn't deny harming a defenseless little child? People like this are really cowards at heart imo.

It is hard to grasp her wanting to take out a hit out on her husband for cheating on her and then make the leap that she would harm Kyron instead although that certainly could be what happened.

However since day one I have clung to hope that she has sent Kyron away with someone that will not hurt him to get even with Kaine. Maybe to Canada which isn't really that far. I know that may be foolish or wishful thinking on my part but I just cant give up on the little guy.

If the hit man story is true it tends to show me she wants others to do her dirty work for her so maybe this shows that she is not a killer herself. So I continue to cling to what LE keeps saying and for some reason they think Kyron is alive out there somewhere.

And what is so puzzling too is they have been investigating this woman for a month putting her under extreme pressure yet she still does not crack. She HAS been talking and did so for almost a month. I don't know what that really means or if it means she is involved or this latest news is just airing dirty laundry that happened 7 months ago when she asked the gardener to kill Kaine.

While I do not believe that Kaine is involved in the disappearance of his son, I do believe there are deep dark secrets in that family and may could include him too.

IMO

Kaine generates all the income in this family. If Kaine “accidently died”, Terri would collect on his life insurance. She could pay any helpers required for Kaine’s “accidental death” with his life insurance funds. If Terri paid someone to help her dispose of Kyron, she would have to explain to her husband and LE the withdrawal of significant amounts of money from their accounts around the time of Kyron’s disappearance. It makes more sense that Terri killed Kyron in retaliation for something that Kaine did/didn’t do that severely angered her.

Sorry I'm still catching up. Just an FYI, big companies like Intel typically offer life insurance for free when it equals only 1 x annual salary, which I think for Kaine was ~ $90K. If you go x2 or x3, then it costs more, but relatively cheap per month (at least before the economy tanked). x 4 and x5 costs more per month (relative to salary). Financial advisors usually suggest minimum x3 annual salary if there are kids. I'm just guessing, but I'd guess his life insurance was between $90K and $270K, minimum. IMO that would pay for some landscaping with plenty left over.

Why thank you Kat. Nice to see you here too although sometimes I just wish it was under different circumstances instead of cases filled with such heartbreak.

I will admit I don't think I have ever seen a case quite like this one. Has more twist and turns than a roller coaster.

If Terri has harmed Kyron she will continue to deny. Who wouldn't deny harming a defenseless little child? People like this are really cowards at heart imo.

It is hard to grasp her wanting to take out a hit out on her husband for cheating on her and then make the leap that she would harm Kyron instead although that certainly could be what happened.

However since day one I have clung to hope that she has sent Kyron away with someone that will not hurt him to get even with Kaine. Maybe to Canada which isn't really that far. I know that may be foolish or wishful thinking on my part but I just cant give up on the little guy.

If the hit man story is true it tends to show me she wants others to do her dirty work for her so maybe this shows that she is not a killer herself. So I continue to cling to what LE keeps saying and for some reason they think Kyron is alive out there somewhere.

And what is so puzzling too is they have been investigating this woman for a month putting her under extreme pressure yet she still does not crack. She HAS been talking and did so for almost a month. I don't know what that really means or if it means she is involved or this latest news is just airing dirty laundry that happened 7 months ago when she asked the gardener to kill Kaine.

While I do not believe that Kaine is involved in the disappearance of his son, I do believe there are deep dark secrets in that family and may could include him too.

IMO

I agree OCB. This onion is just now starting to have it's layers peeled back--so to speak. It is going to get very ugly JMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong