If the plan was to be seen at the school.....

Kimster

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ufo2001.com
............and then leave the school after taking the picture at the science fair, then how in the world did TH figure out a way to get Kyron out of the school and feel secure enough that she wasn't seen? The school didn't call and say he was absent, so for all she knew they did see her leave with him. :waitasec:

My logical mind isn't wrapping around this theory. Help!

She sent him out the side door under his classroom, down the stairs to the soccer field, and out to the access road where she met him with the truck. Steep slope, tall grass, everyone busy looking at exhibits, nobody sees a thing. And if, by some slim chance someone does, she's got an excuse--he forgot something in the truck. Easy peasy.

http://s780.photobucket.com/albums/yy81/gwenabob/Skyline School/

............and then leave the school after taking the picture at the science fair, then how in the world did TH figure out a way to get Kyron out of the school and feel secure enough that she wasn't seen? The school didn't call and say he was absent, so for all she knew they did see her leave with him. :waitasec:

My logical mind isn't wrapping around this theory. Help!

I truly believe that story about her telling the teacher he had a docotr appt. that day. So to me it makes sense that she had no worries about that. I stopped trying to make sense out of anything after her various stories were not matching up!

This whole case has me:waitasec: My own worry is that Kyron is found.

She sent him out the side door under his classroom, down the stairs to the soccer field, and out to the access road where she met him with the truck. Steep slope, tall grass, everyone busy looking at exhibits, nobody sees a thing. And if, by some slim chance someone does, she's got an excuse--he forgot something in the truck. Easy peasy.

OK, playing devil's advocate here. I know its commons for all doors to be locked form the outside, save the one dedicated to being open for visitors to access the school. (Although, our kids' school, all doors are locked from the outside; you have to hit a buzzer outside. There is a camera aimed at the door and when they see who it is, they hit the buzzer internally, unlocking the door electronically so you can enter the school).

So back to Skyline School. If the front doors were open, and again thinking of other schools, isn't it customary that if a door that is locked from the outside, thats NOT a main door, to be wired to activate an alarm if its used as an exit unofficially? I know they get unactivated during a fire drill, but otherwise, don't they have alarms on them to make sure no one is exiting (like a kid wanting to cut class, for example?).

IF Skyline school had such alarms on their doors (does anyone know?) then if Kyron exited out the side door, wouldn't it be known? :waitasec:

I think she hid in plain sight, so to speak. No one is going to think twice about a child walking with his mother. I think she knew there would be nobody paying attention and that no one saw her as they walked to the truck. I think if she did see someone she would have proceeded to plan B, act like nothing was wrong and continue to take him home and not take any action. Who knows, she may have tried this before and didn't carry it out because she knew she had been seen. This time she was confident that no one saw her because no one did. It would be much easier to take one's one child out then if a different person tried it.

So back to Skyline School. If the front doors were open, and again thinking of other schools, isn't it customary that if a door that is locked from the outside, thats NOT a main door, to be wired to activate an alarm if its used as an exit unofficially? I know they get unactivated during a fire drill, but otherwise, don't they have alarms on them to make sure no one is exiting (like a kid wanting to cut class, for example?).

IF Skyline school had such alarms on their doors (does anyone know?) then if Kyron exited out the side door, wouldn't it be known? :waitasec:

Our schools' locked doors don't have an alarm - none of them.

I truly believe that story about her telling the teacher he had a docotr appt. that day. So to me it makes sense that she had no worries about that. I stopped trying to make sense out of anything after her various stories were not matching up!

This whole case has me:waitasec: My own worry is that Kyron is found.

I thought the doctor appt. was a rumour? I've yet to find a linky on it. Also, if she lied to the teacher, doesn't that point the finger right at her -- especially if Kyron didn't go to a doctor? I also thought there were no witnesses seeing Kyron leave -- only going to the first class where she says goodbye and leaves.

Confused!

Mel

Our schools' locked doors don't have an alarm - none of them.

It's the same at our daughter's school - all doors are locked from the outside but no alarm is sounded if they are opened from the inside.

Considering that it was science fair day I'm assuming that there were other parents coming and going that morning with their kids. If TH left with Kyron early enough that there was considerable parent and student traffic still arriving at the school that morning then there is a very good chance that no one would give a second look to a mom and her son heading to the parking lot, possibly to retrieve a forgotten piece of a project. There is a very good chance that they passed others while leaving but since everyone was focused on their own tasks they probably paid no attention to TH and Kyron.

OK, playing devil's advocate here. I know its commons for all doors to be locked form the outside, save the one dedicated to being open for visitors to access the school. (Although, our kids' school, all doors are locked from the outside; you have to hit a buzzer outside. There is a camera aimed at the door and when they see who it is, they hit the buzzer internally, unlocking the door electronically so you can enter the school).

The school my kids go to don't have alarms on the doors. When I was at the elementary school last week I counted 11 doors. During the school year only one door is unlocked from the outside, and anyone can walk in that way, and then walk out/let someone in through any of the other doors without anyone knowing.

The high school has the camera at the main entrance, and cameras in the hallway clocks, but when I had to call about my daughter being bullied in between classes I was told that none of the cameras are working so there wasn't much they could do about it.

IMO, since TH was known at the school, no one would think anything of Kyron leaving with her. She could have even had him walk right in front of her and no one would have seen him from the back. MOO, it would have been harder for a non parent to get him out of there.

I thought the doctor appt. was a rumour? I've yet to find a linky on it. Also, if she lied to the teacher, doesn't that point the finger right at her -- especially if Kyron didn't go to a doctor? I also thought there were no witnesses seeing Kyron leave -- only going to the first class where she says goodbye and leaves.

Confused!

Mel

I was just giving a senario that had been reported by friends etc. in approved media per TOS . YES in hind site, if the first account of telling the teacher that morn. is true she definately pointed a big finger right at herself!
It would not be a worry for her on an issue of leaving with Kyron. It wouldn't raise red flags.
What I can't stomach is the ensuing reports from her friends weeks later that she told them the teach. was new,deaf,etc. That was a big grasping turning point from Terri in MOO!
We don't know the 100% events that took place because we haven't been given much ino from LE:innocent:

There are so many rumours, speculation, interviews from friends it makes my head spin.:banghead::banghead::banghead:

As always this is :cow::cow::cow:

The school my kids go to don't have alarms on the doors. When I was at the elementary school last week I counted 11 doors. During the school year only one door is unlocked from the outside, and anyone can walk in that way, and then walk out/let someone in through any of the other doors without anyone knowing.

The high school has the camera at the main entrance, and cameras in the hallway clocks, but when I had to call about my daughter being bullied in between classes I was told that none of the cameras are working so there wasn't much they could do about it.

IMO, since TH was known at the school, no one would think anything of Kyron leaving with her. She could have even had him walk right in front of her and no one would have seen him from the back. MOO, it would have been harder for a non parent to get him out of there.

Exactly. Every day of the past year I took my girls to school, most of those days I was inside the building for one reason or another, I probably even talked to a few moms/teachers while there. Looking back, I doubt that I could name most of the people I spoke to at the end of the day because chances are I was more focused on whatever task I was completing with my kids and not really paying attention to those coming and going around you, even if I did talk to them. If it wasn't something out of the ordinary then chances are it just didn't always register in my mind. I'm guessing that while LE interviewed many of the parents and teachers that were there this morning there is a chance that at least some of them may have seen TH and Kyron leave the building one last time (if that did in fact happen) and didn't even realize what they saw.

Agree....and it fits in with the story from T....I wonder what she told him she was going to do...take him out for a quick treat no doubt for doing so well, I can see him running down those stairs all excited too. :furious:

The problems with some of these scenarios is that she and Kyron could have been seen leaving the school. How could she count on the fact that nobody would see her? I think an accomplice was involved.

The problems with some of these scenarios is that she and Kyron could have been seen leaving the school. How could she count on the fact that nobody would see her? I think an accomplice was involved.

I remember reading there was only one way in the school and one way out, like one drive only, or something like that? So if she had him exit via the side door, she could have driven around to the side of the building he was at. If it wasn't a main door theres a chance there was little to no traffic on it. I can't remember what thread it was, but someone had a link to photos of the school and the door suspected Kyron could have exited. Looked like a one lane road?

Just a thought, of course.

This is why I think someone at the school could be involved...
I'd be looking at the teachers or other staff!

In a nice new modern school? Yeah--alarms on the doors that shouldn't be opened except for emergency.

In a ca 1930 brick school in a school district that is looking at a $19M shortfall next year? No way. Right now they are looking at cutting all PE teachers for all K-8. Retrofitting schools for alarms are not really at the top of the priority list.

Agree....and it fits in with the story from T....I wonder what she told him she was going to do...take him out for a quick treat no doubt for doing so well, I can see him running down those stairs all excited too. :furious:

I think she told him she was going to show him a "cool electric" something.

The problems with some of these scenarios is that she and Kyron could have been seen leaving the school. How could she count on the fact that nobody would see her? .

*Respectivly snipped a piece.

I chalk up all the speculations, rumours, senarios,it was Colonel Mustard in the pantry with a butter knife, to the fact that LE left us wonderful sleuthers
with hardly any info for a month! Oh the humanity!! :crazy: :crazy::dance::dance:

:cow::cow:

Respectfully, I could see this as working other than DY and KH stating in one of the interviews how Kyron wouldn't go too far from his home and that he stayed in bed till someone went to get him. Add to that them saying he was only adventurous if he was right next to one of them, and then I can't see it working. MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back