Landscaper says Terri Horman wanted him to kill her husband!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something else that has been bothering me is the way Terri has been portrayed for hiring an attorney. Clearly, she found out on Sat. the 26th that she was a suspect (even if they hadn't told her, she would have had a clue when her husband took their daughter and left). Who knows what interactions led up to her realizing that the other three parents were turning on her... So, what person wouldn't hire an attorney at that point?!

She hired the attorney on the 28th, and as quick as July 1, two days later, Desiree and Kaine are hosting a PC where they accuse TH of not cooperating with police. First, that is pretty fast to start accusing someone of not cooperating, plus, they turned on her, her husband took her baby and left, the police tried to trap her, and they expect help?! I think anyone would find it hard to turn the other cheek after all of that...

"On June 26th, the landscaper, who has been cooperating with authorities and was wearing a wire, met with Terri and an undercover officer. Police were prepared to arrest her if she implicated herself but Terri cut the conversation short, the source told KGW."

"Police records showed that Terri made two calls to 911 on the night of June 26. The first time, at 5:17PM, was recorded as being related to "threats"..."

http://www.kgw.com/news/Hormanprobelatest-97771724.html

The 911 calls are sealed, but what I can gather, it seems Terri called LE to report LE's sting operation. What a mixed up mess that turned out to be.

BBM

Seriously! When she called 911, did the dispatcher say, "Ma'am, look to your right. See the guy next to lawn boy? He's the popo."

I probably shouldn't, but I LOL every time I think of LE working this sting on Terri, and her turning around and calling the police on them. That's just a hilarious turn of events in an overall horrific situation.

I personally don't like the way this case is being handled. It's obvious LE has NO OTHER suspect, other than non suspect TH. Everything they're doing now is to get TH to confess, give up the boy, tell what she knows.

I've seen this sort of thing in another case. They only released what they wanted the public to know. In the end, the suspect ended up copping to a plea deal. I still think that person is innocent. There was a LOT of possible exculpatory evidence LE didn't release and is now sealed, so we'll never know the TRUTH.

I can understand why LE has TH in their sites, but................what about the OTHER witnesses who claim to have seen Kyron after TH left? We heard about them at the very beginning but LE is still saying she's the last one to see him. Without explanation of the OTHER witnesses, this appears LE is sticking with TH because she's the most LIKELY suspect.

I'll be quiet now. I'm sure my position won't be popular. I'm sorry about that. But I'm just not convinced YET, and a jury would be the same way, IMHO... PLUS, all of this stuff being LEAKED is showing LE has, as someone else said, tunnel vision. That would be a HUGE defense in this case, and may be a winning one at that.

JMHO
fran

PS....I'm sure some will argue that the OTHER witness statements were NOT through official channels, ie LE, so they should perhaps not be considered. I say, I'd consider them more UNTIL I know WHY LE is disregarding them. After all, their statements may not have been through official channels such as LE, but they were direct quotes by the press, much more reliable than all of these 'anonymous' statements......imo, fran

What also concerns me is that because of the MFH story, Kaine left the home with Baby K and filed for divorce.

Now if this MFH story is a bunch of bologna, is Kaine having any second thoughts? Probably not, but one can't help but wonder if he would still be with Terri if LE had played this differently.

Maybe that was LE's initial intent, to separate Terri and Kaine?

What also concerns me is that because of the MFH story, Kaine left the home with Baby K and filed for divorce.

Now if this MFH story is a bunch of bologna, is Kaine having any second thoughts? Probably not, but one can't help but wonder if he would still be with Terri if LE had played this differently.

Maybe that was LE's initial intent, to separate Terri and Kaine?

Good point. And if so, why?

IMO, police have a GUT feeling and want her arrested so bad.......but DA says not enough evidence yet and looking for Kyron dead or alive.
AND LE may be looking to arrest her buddyin crime if there is one!
I'm done reading a book called "PRECIOUS VICTIMS"
LE KNEW MOM DID IT but took 3 years and another death before proof to arrest her!!!!

Fran,

I fear Kyron's disappearance is a perfect storm scenario -- Terri's personality, past and present mistakes that make her appear guilty as hell, but ultimately, she's not. This case reminds me a lot of Danielle van Dam for some reason. In her case, the parents did drugs, were swingers, Danielle disappeared from inside the home, etc. Ultimately, though, they were people who made, IMHO, terrible parenting and personal choices, but they didn't murder their child.

Riley Fox's father confessed! Ed Smart has always given me the heebs! I was convinced he was guilty. It's still hard for me to shake my suspicion of him and I know, without a shadow of a doubt, he had nothing to do with his daughter's abduction. There precedent for the perfect storm, and there are valid reasons why Terri could be innocent. I'm not saying she is, and if she's guilty, she needs to be punished to the full extent of the law, but I'm not convinced of her guilt.

I also worry that LE has focused on Terri to the exclusion of all others, which means that if she is innocent, the perpetrator of all this could go unpunished.

Something else that has been bothering me is the way Terri has been portrayed for hiring an attorney. Clearly, she found out on Sat. the 26th that she was a suspect (even if they hadn't told her, she would have had a clue when her husband took their daughter and left). Who knows what interactions led up to her realizing that the other three parents were turning on her... So, what person wouldn't hire an attorney at that point?!

She hired the attorney on the 28th, and as quick as July 1, two days later, Desiree and Kaine are hosting a PC where they accuse TH of not cooperating with police. First, that is pretty fast to start accusing someone of not cooperating, plus, they turned on her, her husband took her baby and left, the police tried to trap her, and they expect help?! I think anyone would find it hard to turn the other cheek after all of that...

Do we know for certain that's when she hired him?

Right, Fran--why are they discounting the classmate's recollection of seeing Kyron?

WHAT IF -- There have been rumors of Kaine having an affair. What if Kaine hired lawn boy (he had access to the same computers as Terri) to set up Terri for the murder-for-hire as a way to get out of his marriage and to get custody of his daughter, and this has absolutely nothing at all to do with Kyron's disappearance?

Fran, I hope you won't be quiet now as I enjoy your opinion!

I suspect it would show the school was negligent in keeping the children safe. I've made several notes of their remiss that day.

Wonder what the questionnaire brought to light?

I personally don't like the way this case is being handled. It's obvious LE has NO OTHER suspect, other than non suspect TH. Everything they're doing now is to get TH to confess, give up the boy, tell what she knows.

I've seen this sort of thing in another case. They only released what they wanted the public to know. In the end, the suspect ended up copping to a plea deal. I still think that person is innocent. There was a LOT of possible exculpatory evidence LE didn't release and is now sealed, so we'll never know the TRUTH.

I can understand why LE has TH in their sites, but................what about the OTHER witnesses who claim to have seen Kyron after TH left? We heard about them at the very beginning but LE is still saying she's the last one to see him. Without explanation of the OTHER witnesses, this appears LE is sticking with TH because she's the most LIKELY suspect.

I'll be quiet now. I'm sure my position won't be popular. I'm sorry about that. But I'm just not convinced YET, and a jury would be the same way, IMHO... PLUS, all of this stuff being LEAKED is showing LE has, as someone else said, tunnel vision. That would be a HUGE defense in this case, and may be a winning one at that.

JMHO
fran

PS....I'm sure some will argue that the OTHER witness statements were NOT through official channels, ie LE, so they should perhaps not be considered. I say, I'd consider them more UNTIL I know WHY LE is disregarding them. After all, their statements may not have been through official channels such as LE, but they were direct quotes by the press, much more reliable than all of these 'anonymous' statements......imo, fran

ITA with you fran....I had all the confidence in LE's handling and ability at the beginning of this, but as time has gone on, I'm really questioning whether this case has been mishandled, and indeed maybe grossly mishandled. I'm also starting to wonder if whether the fact that TY is a detective is more of a hindrance than a benefit in this case. If it turns out that TH is indeed guilty of doing something to Kyron, then she should be punished to the fullest extent, however, if she isn't involved.....this would be nothing short of a tragedy and a travesty of justice. This family has been torn apart already.

BBM.

If it were me and I had an attorney to accompany me on all interviews with LE then yes I would turn the other cheek. We're talking about a missing 7 year old child. And if I had to turn the other cheek to help find said missing 7 year old child I would. Especially if I was innocent and had nothing to hide.

But that's just me.

Do we know for certain that's when she hired him?

I'm trying to find the article where I read that! :)

ETA: still looking--I read it this a.m., but now can't find it--many articles don't have the date he was hired...

on Levi's show last night a very important issue was raised by one of his guests (former detective)... she made a comparison to an attempt in the Sandra Cantu case in which a feebie was wired and tried to get Melissa Huckaby to talk.. and they did not arrest her at that time because she clammed up.

I personally think it is just a matter of time and building a stronger and indictable case. moo

BBM.

If it were me and I had an attorney to accompany me on all interviews with LE then yes I would turn the other cheek. We're talking about a missing 7 year old child. And if I had to turn the other cheek to help find said missing 7 year old child I would. Especially if I was innocent and had nothing to hide.

But that's just me.

But...let's say she's innocent. If so, she has already given every piece of help possible. They questioned her, she agreed to two polys, searched her home and truck, they sent out questionaires specifically about her... I would be thinking, "What more do they want?"

Now, if she'd refused the 2nd poly, I would wonder more about her innocence. But from what I am seeing, she has cooperated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA