KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wishing the Kimmi family and all my Websleuth friends a Happy for of July weekend
:dance: :toast: :sunshine:

:usa:Have Fun,Be Smart & Stay Safe!:usa:

Ya know, I got to wondering today......what kind of woman would sign up to be EK's girlfriend these days? Is this the same woman that caused the divorce? What could she possibly be thinking?

Ya know, I got to wondering today......what kind of woman would sign up to be EK's girlfriend these days? Is this the same woman that caused the divorce? What could she possibly be thinking?

This is not the one that caused the divorce. She is EK's brother's widow.

Trying to clarify. Who is brother's widow, current girlfriend or one that broke up marriage? Thanks.

I am so glad that the killer has been arrested and there is a trial. But, I can only hope there is enough evidence to arrest and convict the person who ordered the abduction/murder.

And just a word about a man who treated his wife horribly for years, who ignored his children, who carried on with another woman, who delighted in his cruel meaness when his wife divorced him, who is 99.99 perdent more than likely to have hired someone to kill his ex wife.............
who then continued to show contempt and coldness in the six months before
his ex wife's body was found...
who continued to ignore his adult children...
who then asked for money he had paid the ex wife to be returned to him..
who then was not at his mother's side as she lay dying..
who then only had a pitiful service for his mother as he watched from afar.

One word: Evil.
http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05649a.htm

as always, IMO.

Whiskey Horse, pass me the bottle. My head is spinning.

Twain was right. Truth is stranger then fiction.

No news but the RAIN..
I think it rained about 4" on Sunday (the 4th) & it is raining today...
Had perfect weather for the holiday on Saturday evening...fireworks in Everest..some of the Kimmi family were there...

Whiskey Horse, pass me the bottle. My head is spinning.

Twain was right. Truth is stranger then fiction.

I think this every. single. day. You really couldn't make this stuff up...not if you were sane, that is.

We went to a good friend's wedding on Saturday in Nebraska - Mom would have been there for sure, if she were here. He proposed to his girlfriend on Fall River Road, one of Mom's favorite places in Colorado, and she was so excited for them. It was a long, long drive, but it was the first time we've been away from home for an entire day since last November, and it was kind of nice. The wedding was beautiful and their pastor had a good message, with a little humor thrown in. He talked about how unselfish a man has to be to give up his single life, to share a life with a woman, and to love her no matter what...you can't live with them, you can't live without them, he said.

And a woman is unselfish to give up her independent life, to honor and obey her husband, no matter how difficult...you can't live with them, and YOU CAN'T SHOOT 'EM!! LOL!

It HAS been kind of quiet, but just wait - kind of like Kansas weather, if you wait a few days, I'm sure something will change.

Hope you all had a great 4th and God Bless and watch over all those who fight for our freedom.

So glad to hear you and your family were able to get away and enjoy a happy occasion.

We're not going anywhere. We'll wait here for the other shoe to drop and then for the gavel to drop!

I think this every. single. day. You really couldn't make this stuff up...not if you were sane, that is.

We went to a good friend's wedding on Saturday in Nebraska - Mom would have been there for sure, if she were here. He proposed to his girlfriend on Fall River Road, one of Mom's favorite places in Colorado, and she was so excited for them. It was a long, long drive, but it was the first time we've been away from home for an entire day since last November, and it was kind of nice. The wedding was beautiful and their pastor had a good message, with a little humor thrown in. He talked about how unselfish a man has to be to give up his single life, to share a life with a woman, and to love her no matter what...you can't live with them, you can't live without them, he said.

And a woman is unselfish to give up her independent life, to honor and obey her husband, no matter how difficult...you can't live with them, and YOU CAN'T SHOOT 'EM!! LOL!

It HAS been kind of quiet, but just wait - kind of like Kansas weather, if you wait a few days, I'm sure something will change.

Hope you all had a great 4th and God Bless and watch over all those who fight for our freedom.

I'll bet Pat WAS with you. Glad you had some peace and quiet away from all the stress.

Your statement sounded like one of those teaser ads on TV...so now I'm just going to sit here and wait for that Kansas weather to change!

As always, praying with everyone for our troops and their safe return.

Still sending prayers up for Pat Kimmi and those who loved her in life. :(

I've been posting the wrong date for EK's arraignment on the felony DUI - it's tomorrow at 9am.

I've been posting the wrong date for EK's arraignment on the felony DUI - it's tomorrow at 9am.

OK, we're back to things taking place on Friday? Maybe Nursebeme needs another hair cut?

Will be with you tomorrow, will you be attending the arraignment? Take care and let us know the results.

Hugs and Love from
TEXAS

Had to look up 'arraignment' ..I think it means appear before the judge ...enter a plea...and then judge would set date for the next court appearance...?
Had to look up 'DUI felony' (Kansas) ...I think that DUI #1 & DUI #2 are misdemeanors but DUI #3 is a felony..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado