ASHLEY?BLUE MARHAM-business deals

I have followed this case closely, and haven't seen anything to indicate that Blue is a suspect.

Maybe I'm mixing up the sleuthing some of us were doing in a private chatroom with what was posting on WS. I know this was being looked at. Like I said - I had to take some time off to care for my mom who passed away recently. Sorry....

Maybe I'm mixing up the sleuthing some of us were doing in a private chatroom with what was posting on WS. I know this was being looked at. Like I said - I had to take some time off to care for my mom who passed away recently. Sorry....

So sorry to hear about the loss of your mother........

In defense of the Sleuthers here, I believe we are looking at any and all connections and considering all the angles. LE has stated that several more arrests may come, so there is alot more sleuthing to be done. In my own opinion, I feel that the posters here have not even intimated that any victim is or was responsible for their own tragic demise, nor have I seen any posters defending the perpetrators.
Go re-read all the threads.......see how many posters got time outs or bans for those very insuiations.
It was very heated & very nasty.Posters were convinced the victims were at fault & were doing everything they could to twist it in their 'sleuthing'
I have never seen ANYTHING like that on WS before(& I hope I never see it again).It was heartbreaking.
I wont name names but a long time poster claimed to know a perp very well(I have no doubt she did) & was very defensive ,despite the evidence,of him.
IMO you cannot defend a murderous home invasion & the perp deserves what he gets from the legal system(even if hes married with kids & they are 'nice people'.You participate in a brutal crime against innocent people you are scum,imo).
There are no 'angles' in this case.Blue did not have his in laws killed-period.

Go re-read all the threads.......see how many posters got time outs or bans for those very insuiations.
It was very heated & very nasty.Posters were convinced the victims were at fault & were doing everything they could to twist it in their 'sleuthing'
I have never seen ANYTHING like that on WS before(& I hope I never see it again).It was heartbreaking.
I wont name names but a long time poster claimed to know a perp very well(I have no doubt she did) & was very defensive ,despite the evidence,of him.
IMO you cannot defend a murderous home invasion & the perp deserves what he gets from the legal system(even if hes married with kids & they are 'nice people'.You participate in a brutal crime against innocent people you are scum,imo).
There are no 'angles' in this case.Blue did not have his in laws killed-period.

I never insinuated that the individual you named did anything, so quoting me really makes no sense. Now, ppuleeeeez, let's go back to topic......

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brew23p
Back