Taximom

Former Member
Reaction score
http://www.ksn.com/news/local/11465556.html
Parolee charged with molesting children
By Laura McMillan

Story Created: Nov 16, 2007 at 2:58 PM CST
Story Updated: Nov 16, 2007 at 6:54 PM CST

HUTCHINSON, Kansas, Nov. 16, 2007 – A prison parolee is charged with molesting children in Hutchinson and Langdon.

On Friday afternoon, 29-year-old Jared Race was charged in Reno County District Court with 15 different sex-related offenses spanning from May 2006 through July 2007. (More plus video at link)

He's in jail w/a $1,000,000 bond. Hopefully he's never set free again. :sick:

I was going to ask, "Isn't there a thread on this already?" It took me a moment and it almost made me cry... we hear this same story over and over and over again... just different offender and different children - that feels like we've "read this story already". How sad is that?!?

I really wish we had a policy that we could just take a child molester and shoot him... so he'll never touch another child again.

Another self serving My Space page with the eternal "horny" smiley-wonder how impressed "re-wife" is by the new group of charges that could very well have been committed against their child...I hope his own child is not included in this. Oh my. So he went to prison for aggravated robbery and came out as a prolific rapist of children...he isn't going to last long I suspect when he returns to his cell.

How did he have access to all these girls? So sad that it takes something like this to put him away for life. If it had "just" been one little girl, he'd probably be out in a few years. But because he ruined six lives, he'll be put away forever.

Jared Curtis Race

Jury Trial
Sentence Date: 11/17/2008

Offenses
4 counts Indecent Liberties/Fondling - Victim Under 14
3 counts Aggravated Criminal Sodomy
2 counts Rape - Victime Under 14

Sentence: 9 Life Sentences with no parole for 80 years

Jared Curtis Race

Jury Trial
Sentence Date: 11/17/2008

Offenses
4 counts Indecent Liberties/Fondling - Victim Under 14
3 counts Aggravated Criminal Sodomy
2 counts Rape - Victime Under 14

Sentence: 9 Life Sentences with no parole for 80 years

whooo hoooo! I want to send that judge a fruit basket!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
translator
Back