Lee's Testimony at the 911 tapes hearing

Amil, who was in court today, said Mallory was wearing SHORT SHORTS in court!
And she was smacking away on something in her mouth the whole time. No class!

WOW!

Look OK, this is really annoying. Think court attire, think CHURCH ON SUNDAY. Right? Is it just me who thinks you should dress up to go to court? Surely not.

And gum....this is a major pet peeve for me, but there should be no gum in court ever. It's only a matter of time before the Honourable Judge Perry asks someone to leave the court for this, but people shouldn't have to be told.

It's just disrespectful. And personally disrespectful. Mallory have some pride in yourself, and buy your man some shirts.

I would def not be surprised if Lee was told by Casey what she did and said don't tell Mom and Dad about it. Or he helped depose of her body and evidence after the fact. I think that Cindy tried her best to backpedal today but realized she had to say "if thats what I said thats what I said" very typical in my opinion. Too many lies you don't know what you said? Or you just don't want to admit it again...
No one in that family did a plea to the public for Caylee or the person that took Caylee because they know there isn't a person.
Lee looked like 40 today, lots of gray hair and gained weight. Very unappropriate saying I love you when he took the stand, he didn't get up there is have a chance to publicly talk to her. The Anthonys chewing their gum and their attire is trashy. I was wondering where Mallory went after Cindy's testimony. Apparently she went outside to talk to Lee and probably spoke about what was said inside. All cell phones should be turned off in the court room and I am outraged that Lee was able to talk to anyone especially Mallory before his testimony while waiting outside. Also, texting with Casey and Jose and Cindy and Brad is well...I believe there should be sanctions. I hope Judge Perry is aware of this or finds out about this and takes the necessary actions. Judge Perry should be aware of the communications Lee had with Mallory before his testimony and that text messages/cell phones are being used to communicate between a defendant and counsel and family and others when its prohibited. They sent each other letters through Baez and now they can't...so they are doing text messages. How unprofessional Baez for allowing this. We need to make sure Judge Perry is aware of this. I did notice today that Cindy was looking onto Brad's phone with him and that Jose and Casey was looking at Jose's as well and Jose looked back at Cindy and smiled.

I can't get it over how everyone forgets about Caylee today...the lack of emotion from Casey. Casey needs to buttom her blouse, its not club fusion here its a court room.
It seems like the Anthony family was so detached from Caylee..especially Casey and Lee. Why didn't Cindy mention the knife and shoes she took out of the car today?

I have always told my children that taking the time to "dress up" is a sign of respect for the other person, or the event you are attending and can also affect how people perceive you. It applies to the court proceedings also. The seriousness of these court proceedings warrant taking the time to "dress up" and show some respect to all involved.

I have always told my children that taking the time to "dress up" is a sign of respect for the other person, or the event you are attending and can also affect how people perceive you. It applies to the court proceedings also. The seriousness of these court proceedings warrant taking the time to "dress up" and show some respect to all involved.

It's disrespectful to the judge in particular, and to the law in general. Don't think he hasn't noticed, to come to court inappropriately attired is not a sign of high intelligence. IMO

Exactly!
Yes indeed, he DID LIE.
He said in previous testimony (which LDB showed him) that he said he SURE COULD HEAR Cindy making the 911 call. Today he said he could NOT hear the call.

His glib attitude seemed to me like he thought he was superior to all of them, and this was such a waste of his time and mental ability.

I think he mouthed "I love you" to the Inmate sister, just to be his usual defiant self and to show the media and public that he will do what he wants -- not what is expected of him.

My heart hurt after his appearance in court today -- hurt for his lack of love and concern for his murdered niece. So so so SAD! So sad that he and his sister and parents thought this was a "good day" in court for all of them.

Yup, yup, mmm hmmm, uh huh... yup.... and yes!

Sorry if this offends anyone, but Lee is an emotional pygmy who clearly had no attachment to his niece Caylee.

His best before date ran out about ten years ago. I'll no longer have any concerns whatsoever for or about him.

What a piece of work.

No offense here. Can I use that? "Emotional pygmy"? :D

I have not seen the video ( can't find one yet ) of today's court session. Nor have I seen a photo of Mallory's attire. My first thought on hearing that she was wearing short shorts to court was that she feels threatened. She's heard all this stuff about how Lee supposedly molested Casey. Now the next time the three are together she dresses like that? From what i've seen of Mallory prior it seems out of character. The whole thing made me wonder if Casey hadn't told the truth about Lee and her relationship in those letters, and if Mallory isn't trying to keep some of Lee's attention on her.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PdbQQxL3Zc[/ame]

I think that Lee knows ALOT, and alot that he has not told.

I also wonder, if at any time during the month that Casey was gone and telling her wild stories to her mother, if, Lee didn't have a chance to catch up with his sister, and, maybe, have an idea of what was going on??

Perhaps not the entire scope, but, maybe, at least a sense that something was terribly wrong ~
And, the night of the phone call from George, Lee just goes on over to the house without ANY INFO at all ~
Just a "Mom needs you, Casey is in trouble", and he shows up and has to get into the house through the garage where that smelly car is sitting airing out??

And, he doesn't call Cindy?
He doesn't call his mother to ask "WHERE ARE YOU? WHY DOES THIS CAR REEK?
No return call to his dad, telling George, "I'm here, where are they, what in the HELL is going on?"

And, his non-chalant, "good cop, bad cop" talk with his little sis ~

Hell noooo...........not in this lifetime. No way, no way, no way....

I personally feel that the Judge is focused on the big picture while at the same time allowing the Defense and the A's some latitude. Where it does not impact the grand scheme I don't think HHJP really cares so much as long as justice is served.

It is sorta/kinda a case of give them enough rope and let them hang themselves. Perceptions speak volumes and the same way we feel it is disrespectful and un-professional, based on attire, joking, texting, etc -- so will the Jury.

I don't think HHJP will reel them in unless it impacts the forward momentum of the proceedings and justice. He knows the Defense has a mountain to surmount and the inevitable is inevitable.

The Defense and the A's are getting into very bad court room habits that if they don't stop it themselves it can only hurt them. IMO they need to self-police and act appropriately to reflect the seriousness of the proceedings, the loss of Caylee and, that it is a murder trial after all. Bad habits and antics will only serve to hurt themselves.

What was all the undercurrent chaos going on during LA's trying to answer CM's questions? Was that a phone that kept ringing? Why did CM's questioning seem so vague and confusing?

I felt like there was extra stuff going on that was meant to make LA's answers seem vague and unimportant by CM. Was that the reason LA's response to questions and his answers seemed chopped up by interruptions?

Lee does have a nervous laugh, but his answers seemed straight forward and not laced with mystery or lies. In general, he did okay. Interesting that his appearance was what brought tears from KC.

Yeah....I find her tears at the sight of Lee mouthing, "I Love You" very very confusing!

WHY? Why would Casey break down and cry?

I know this has been expressed many times by many of us, and is slightly O/T... but I still don't understand how anyone could mouth anything but "rot in hell" to someone who did something like this.

How do these people justify continuing to stand by her...?

(Ah, yes, I remember - Caylee's still alive.)

Is there video up anywhere of Lee on the stand? Or the rest of them? Not finding. Thx~

Sorry if this offends anyone, but Lee is an emotional pygmy who clearly had no attachment to his niece Caylee.

His best before date ran out about ten years ago. I'll no longer have any concerns whatsoever for or about him.

What a piece of work.

OMG! Emotional Pygmy is my new favorite phrase! You ROCK logicalgirl! ITA with you, btw!

What a piece of work.

Boy, you really have him pegged! No truer words were spoken. Earlier today, I posted that "something" was definitely wrong with Lee, but couldn't put my finger on it. You have! :blowkiss:

I missed LA mouthing ILY, but I heard LDB say something to the effect that she took it he wasn't talking to her, and I KNEW what had happened. These people are so predictable.

And ... I dozed off while he testified, and am now going to have to look for LA's testimony online ... the written version, without sound effects!

I think that Lee knows ALOT, and alot that he has not told.

I also wonder, if at any time during the month that Casey was gone and telling her wild stories to her mother, if, Lee didn't have a chance to catch up with his sister, and, maybe, have an idea of what was going on??

Perhaps not the entire scope, but, maybe, at least a sense that something was terribly wrong ~
And, the night of the phone call from George, Lee just goes on over to the house without ANY INFO at all ~
Just a "Mom needs you, Casey is in trouble", and he shows up and has to get into the house through the garage where that smelly car is sitting airing out??

And, he doesn't call Cindy?
He doesn't call his mother to ask "WHERE ARE YOU? WHY DOES THIS CAR REEK?
No return call to his dad, telling George, "I'm here, where are they, what in the HELL is going on?"

And, his non-chalant, "good cop, bad cop" talk with his little sis ~

Hell noooo...........not in this lifetime. No way, no way, no way....

You and me are on the same page. I keep my lip zipped on Lee most of the time, as the adjectives I'd use would be against TOS. LOL

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back