Levi Page Show 7/21 9 PM ET/ 6PM PST

Levi

Reaction score
Tonight Art Harris, defense atty Ray Giudice, prosecutor Donna Pendergast, and profiler Pat Brown weigh in on the Haleigh Cummings case.

Also tonight we're going to discuss Misty Croslin pleading no contest and we have new info on strange behavior Ronald Cummings exhibited after Haleigh vanished!

Tune in here at 9 PM ET: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage/2010/07/22/levi-page-show

Tonight Art Harris, defense atty Ray Giudice, prosecutor Donna Pendergast, and profiler Pat Brown weigh in on the Haleigh Cummings case.

Also tonight we're going to discuss Misty Croslin pleading no contest and we have new info on strange behavior Ronald Cummings exhibited after Haleigh vanished!

Tune in here at 9 PM ET: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage/2010/07/22/levi-page-show
Thanks for this. I particularly enjoy Pat Brown; Well, I find all the FBI or former FBI profilers very interesting and imo they're on the nose many, many times.

There's NEW info on the strange behavior exhibited by Ronald after haleigh vanished? That will be interesting also.

Thanks.

Thanks for keeping Haleigh's case alive, Levi. A while back, Art H said he had info on Misty's phone records and would love to hear what that info is or why he hasn't released it. TYVM

Does anyone know where Tommy's children were that night?

Does anyone know where this information from Art Harris is posted? and phone records?
Thanks

Thanks for everything Levi. It was ruled out that HaLeigh didn't have the pink shirt on because Misty found it in the dirty laundry, and then GGMa Sykes said she came by and had put a shirt on Haleigh. What I am getting at- is what was Haleigh wearing...? And also was it verified that they found her shoes at the residence because I heard she was not wearing shoes, but I am curios more about the shirt..or what Haleigh was actually last wearing. I can't believe this isn't clear in black and white!

Great questions! I'll ask. Thanks guys!

I think y'all better listen to Levi's show tonight! Sounds like he has something new to share, doesn't it????

I'm here but want be able to transcribe the whole thing....

EWW that is TMI dont wont to know about Rons sex life

Ray laughing about these people outsmarting each other. :floorlaugh:

Ray says Misty wouldn't qualify for youthful offender status.

AH saying 36-48 months on the drug charge and no info as to what he could be charged with on the bus stop charges. This is re Tommy.

Levi said a confirmed source says Ron approached her about engaging in a "3 some" 19 days after Haleigh went missing and said Misty would agree to it. :eek: Pat Brown says this is indicative of psychopathic behavior. :banghead:

Levi said a confirmed source says Ron approached her about engaging in a "3 some" 19 days after Haleigh went missing and said Misty would agree to it. :eek: Pat Brown says this is indicative of psychopathic behavior. :banghead:

Not surprised. I've posted before that I don't think that Ron would have any problem with pimping out Misty.

Will we be able to listen to it again , I missed it ....

It seems Misty's phone records are as hard to secure as Ron's clock in and out times at PDM. :banghead:

In a little while you should be able to listen to Levi again.

How many versions has Art told us about that night? Which one does he want us to believe? He comes on each time acting like the latest version is THE version. GMAB Joe did it! Joe dumped the body! I don't know if Joe dumped the body. How large is that gun going to be at the end of all this? :doh:

I'm listening to the show again because I missed some of it earlier.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back